4 September written

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 4th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya comes in a cave to get water for mani. He sees a big lizard there and says I have to be careful. He silently goes near but lizard tries to bite. He stealthily jumps to otherside and fills water in a mug, lizard is about to attack him so he hides. He runs from there and comes to Rudra. Rudra says thank God you are fine. He washes mani with water, Rudra says now Alia will have to do prayers. 

Sabrina’s man takes Alia away. Rudra and Aditya comes there and they dont find Alia. Rudra says we have to find her. Sabrina’s man comes there and says you cant find Alia. Rudra captures him and asks Aditya to go and find Alia. 

Aditya is in jungle and looks around for Alia. He sees some wet mud and starts digging. Rudra comes there, they pull out box and bring Alia out. She is alive. Vetaraj flies there and screams to make Aditya and Rudra blind. He looks at Alia and smirks. He takes box and vanishes from there. Aditya says who was he? Rudra says he is Vetaraj, he likes to have brides, he will make her his. Aditya says she is my wife, I wont let it happen. Rudra says he is powerful, even I cant find him, he can fight any power. Aditya says there must be a way. Rudra gives him a box and gives him a glove, she says dont touch this box and use it on Vetaraj. Aditya leaves. 

Scene 2
Vetaraj sniffs Alia’s box and says she is my bride now.
Sabrina frees people of her community, man says we dont trust you. Sabrina says I have made Vetaraj agree to leave us as we have given him a bride, they will marry tomorrow. You want to see her? I am going. 

Vetaraj caresses Alia’s face, she is unconscious. Vetaraj tells Sabrina that I am happy with you, you are forgiven, she is my Alia now. He says tomorrow we will do a celebration and she will become my wife. Sabrina thinks then Aditya will be mine.

PRECAP- Aditya is running to save Alia. He will have to face Vetaraj, he enters his cave.

Posted: 4 years ago

oh god why this makers r hurting us?😡

first aliya was saving aditya from sabrina

now it's aditya's turn to save aliya from that veteraj

why can't we have adya moment without any problem😒