Users

Frequent Posters

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Y  no one is replying

Aarushi88271995 thumbnail

I have a strong feeling that he is Sakshi's son. Madhav has a tendency to think about Sakshi more than usual when he deals with Krish. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

I have a strong feeling that he is Sakshi's son. Madhav has a tendency to think about Sakshi more than usual when he deals with Krish. 

If Krish is Sakshi's son , does tht mean its Kainats/ Saltanats fathers son as well ??? Coz she was having an affair with Kainats father right ?? Or was she married with someone else ??? 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Madhav being married doesn't fit with his character, he's obsessed with taking revenge and has no time to form bonds with others even his own family, so fathering a child should be out of the question.

Even in yesterday's episode, Krish interrupted the conversation between Salatanat and Madhav right when she asked him about his wife, so it's still a mystery.

He could be a child of a deceased friend/employee that he's adopted or Sakshi's son, the kid is too young t be her son and Madhav is too young to adopt his sister's kid, in flashbacks he looked like a 14 year old, but this is no big deal in a serial. If he's Sakshi's son then he'll be Saltanat's half brother, and will explain his adoption since he's illegitimate.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess he is Sakshi's son

eshasrk thumbnail

After watching todays episode, I am getting more convinced of Krish being indeed Madhavs son. Adopted son or son from a marriage I am not sure. But the way Sneha was ranting abt your son being friends with the enemy, your son this and tht , it doesnt look like he is Sakshi's son, otherwise Sneha would hv spitted it out. She is clearly jealous of Madhavs love and concern for his dead sister Sakshi 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Til today Im Not convinced Krish is sakshi,s son .he is not look like 12 years old Boy. But After today Episode I felt he is sakshi,s son . That why snehas coments hurts madhav. 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Already  sneha she hate sakshi so he adopted as his so n r some frienffdson 

eshasrk thumbnail

So if Krish is indeed Sakshi's son....he calls Saltanat didi and Madhav papa.....what confusion yaar.