~Ek Saal....Bemisaal~Happy 1st Anniversary~Congrats & HBD Team Guddan~

Posted: 4 years ago

Special Note : This thread is loaded with a lot of imagesSo please keep patience while reading this thread🤗& give time to images for loading properly👍🏼

Hello Forumwaasissmiley31

Today is September 3, 2019😛Exactly One Year ago, Our Pyaara Show GUDDAN TUMSE NA HO PAAYEGA was born🥳Yes aaj hamare show poore Ek saal ka baby ban chuka hai❤️🤗Happiest First B'day to our show Guddan🥳I wish the whole Guddan Team A Very Happy First Anniversary❤️🤗Congratulations each & everyone behind this fab show for reaching this special milestone😎😳Keep Shining Team⭐️👏

So Today on this special day, We are also celebrating ONE YEAR OF AKSHAN❤️🥳

Thank you so much Nishika for playing our Akshan so flawlessly⭐️👍🏼 & making all of us fall in love with Akshan🤗👏

On this extra special day, I would love to fangirl about the special moments we got in this One Year JourneyThis thread is a special tribute from my side to the awesome episodes we were gifted by Team Guddan⭐️👏 & a Token of Love from my side for My Pyaare Akshan❤️🤗While writing this thread,I had an amazing experience in reminiscing all the special moments in Akshan's Anokha Journey❤️

From 3 Sept 2018 to 3 Sept 2019, Guddan show is completing It's One Year Journey with 272 wonderful episodes on board including Today's episode jo abhi telecast hona baki hai⭐️👍🏼So dostom come, let's go & travel through Akshan's Anokha Journey from the beginning to till now😎🥳

Episodes - (1- 50) :smiley16

Akshat Jindal & Guddan Gupta, two COMPLETE STRANGERS whose destinies made them meet each other in the most unpleasant way that resulted in the Cake being smashed on His face by Her, that too on His B'dayErmmThe B'day Cake which was supposed to bring happy moments & spread sweetness gave a bitter memory of lifetime for both of themsmiley14

- Akshan meet at the restaurant when Guddan came to meet Akshat asking him to pay for the b'day cake made by her sister, Revtismiley36

- Akshat going behind Guddan to get the letter of Antra that got exchanged with her cake's bill due to the collision happened with Antra's friend, Paulomi Auntysmiley37

- Akshan meet at mandir and together they break Shagun ka nariyalsmiley27"Lakeerein" song was played for the first time in the showsmiley42

- Akshan again meet at the restaurant where Guddan came in the avataar of "Leela" as his proposed bride a/c to Jindalssmiley37& as a contestant for Ramleela auditions a/c to hersmiley37She messed up the dish which he was cooking at that timesmiley39We got to watch Guddan's imaginations too where she imagined Akshat as Ram & Raavansmiley37smiley37

- Guddan came to Akshat's room to place Kanhaji ki moorthi which was given by Dadi & there she said to him that "Badlaav toh srishti ka niyam hota hai" when he told her that he doesn't like badlaavs in his lifesmiley20

- It's revealed to Jindal Parivaar that Guddan is Leela in the most atrangi waysmiley37smiley37And after this Guddan said she will never marry AJ even if he is the last man zinda on earth q ki he has big fat akkadsmiley37smiley37

- Akshat Jindal came to Guddan Gupta with his marriage proposal along with a contractsmiley14which she immediately rejected by giving him Pagalkhane Ka Numbersmiley37smiley37

- Guddan came to JB asking help from Akshat to save her sister from Parvsmiley20

- Akshan together saving Kanhaji ka diyasmiley27smiley42

- Akshat announcing Guddan as His Bridesmiley40smiley41

- Guddan came to JB in night to threaten Akshatsmiley37Here chipkali act as Akshan Shipper that scared Guddan which resulted in giving us Akshan's Intense Pool Hugsmiley43smiley42

- Akshat saving Guddan from jumping into the pool, followed by Akshan's Sagaismiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Tashan wala Dance in Sangeet where we got Akshan's First Hand Kiss in Dadi's Dream Sequencesmiley43smiley42

- Akshat save Guddan from the goonssmiley10Together they did mast dhulayi of themsmiley32

- Akshat calls off their marriage & free Guddan from the contractsmiley14

- Guddan came to restaurant with a thank you cake for taking the decision of not marrying hersmiley9

- Akshan's Haldi happened in the most Anokhi waysmiley27smiley42

- Akshat saved Guddan from the pillars of mandapsmiley27smiley42 & he warned Parv to stay away from Guddansmiley15smiley40

- Akshan's hug happened in Guddan's dreams where she imagined him to console her by giving his saath to solve her problemssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat's Mangalsutra reached Guddan's Neck for the first time & thereby officially making her MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDALHeartDay DreamingGuddan's Maang got adored with Akshat ke naam ka Sindoor for the first timeHeartDay DreamingFinally with Kanhaji's Aashirwaad, Akshan's marriage happenedsmiley27smiley42& they became Pati-Patnismiley27smiley42

- Akshan's confrontation regarding why Guddan married him where she found out kidnapper's mask and think that Akshat was the one who blackmailed her to become Akshat's bridesmiley14

- Guddan leaves JB giving Akshat the warning that she will go & file a complaint against him for the blackmail that resulted in their Anchahi Shaadismiley14

- Guddan comes back to JB as per Rawat uncle's instruction to collect proofs against Akshat in Antra Murder Casesmiley20

- Akshat stops Durga's step to throw Guddan out of JBsmiley40& he asks their bahuz to accept Guddan as Their Saas as they themselves wanted a wife for him along with a MIL for themsmiley16

- Akshan bedroom scene where he almost scare her by purposefully sharing the intimate moments with his first wife so that she herself leave his fav bedsmiley37smiley37& chose balcony for sleepingsmiley15smiley20

- Then We got the First Actual ME of Our Show where we saw Akshat making Guddan wear Payalsmiley27smiley42 

- We also got to watch how Akshat save Guddan from drowning into pool bcz of Shweta's Kaandsmiley10smiley32

- Akshat jalofied his clothes & asked Guddan to stay away from him & his belongings otherwise he will do the same with the things she touchessmiley14

- Guddan's Pehli Rasoi in JB was a messsmiley37smiley37With Bahu's karnama, kheer fell on Guddan & they did muh dikhai of her just like that in that kheer messsmiley24

- Akshat messed up Guddan's Balcony & her clothes since she messed up his fav Kitchensmiley37You can say Tit for Tatsmiley37

- Akshan's Atrangi Suhaagraat where she sat up above the cupboard for saving her from Akshatsmiley37while Akshat saved her from falling and asked her to stay at balcony q ki that's the only place where he has given her haq to live & he left for restaurantsmiley14

- One of my fav sequences is Akshan's nok jhok at their Pehli KC morningsmiley37smiley37He came to wake her up where she did gudgudi thinking him to be her sissy that resulted in their jhula momentsmiley27smiley42She then dhamkofied him of chakkuaate with a knifesmiley37smiley37followed by asking him to have Bengali Baba's number with asking him "Bahar se toh dhole shole dikte hai aur ander se dheele hai?"smiley37smiley37Oh God I had lost count how many times I watched this sequencesmiley37 & still I can watch this w/o getting boredsmiley37This was such a Good Akshan nok jhok scenesmiley10smiley32 

- When Dadi asked Guddan to keep KC vrat for Akshat, the dialogues and scene followed was another treatsmiley37smiley37Akshat asking "Kya Maine thodi kaha hai ki mereliye bhooki maro...."smiley37to which Guddan's says "Haan waise bhi gaay ke bhooke rehne se na saand ke sehath pe koi farak nahi padta"smiley37followed by him sarcastically replying back "Mujhe bada farak padta hai...."smiley37I still remember the first fangirling tweet I have done was of this dialogue with the same SSsmiley14Date bhi yaad hai, 4th December 2018smiley17*Feeling Nostalgic right now*smiley9

- We saw Akshat helping Guddan in unsealing her chipkofied lips bcz of bahuz karnamesmiley27smiley42Guddan sunofied her special KC ki katha that impressed everyonesmiley10smiley32

- We saw Akshat completing Guddan's KC by making her drink water & eat laddoosmiley27smiley42

- Akshat saw Guddan making a mess of their house while trying to make Dhanteras ke Diyassmiley37smiley37

Episodes - (51- 100) :smiley16

- Akshat step into the clay mess and Akshan together makes Dhanteras ke Diyassmiley27smiley42 I just love that spl scene where Akshat tries to keep away Guddan's hairs that were disturbing hersmiley27smiley42

- Akshan together does Dhanteras Poojasmiley27smiley42

- Guddan trying to open Akshat's safe and when got caught by him, she acted as if she is in neend leading to Akshat carrying her in his arms to the balcony while uttering "Sach mein single piece ho Tum Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal" smiley37smiley37

- This act of Guddan resulted in Akshat addressing her as "Kleptomaniac" before Dadismiley37smiley37

- Akshan ne saath mein Kanhaji ko bhog chadayasmiley27smiley42

- Jindal Parivaar's Diwali Card Party where Askhat helped Guddan to fix her blouse's zipsmiley27smiley42 

- We watched How Akshat's friend Dutta Uncle try to cheat Jindals via Guddan that resulted in her imagining abt Akshat as Male Draupatismiley37smiley37

- At last Guddan proved Dutta Uncle's fowl playsmiley10 smiley32& gave acha jawab by kalofying his facesmiley15smiley37

- Akshan's Toothpaste Eg scene where she proved to Akshat ki she can do anything by going through a different route in her tedha waysmiley17But at end he came to help her from falling indicated that she needs a proper guide to channelise her thought process in right waysmiley14

- We saw Guddan copying Akshat's harkateinsmiley37smiley37

- Raddi Kand happened in the Laxmi Poojasmiley14Akshat motivated her and promised her that he will never say Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayegasmiley10smiley32We got beautiful Akshan Hugsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan together perform Laxmi Poojasmiley27smiley42

- Akshan together making Rangoli during Diwali bcz Akshat ki wajah se Guddan ki rangoli kharab huyi and he called her Atrangi Rangoli as "Bachom Ki Holi"smiley37smiley37

- Akshan's Pyaara Rangolismiley27smiley42

- Akshat take over Dutta Uncle's businesssmiley15+ Guddan sikhavofied Parv a lesson & warned him to stay away from her sister by pouring garam tel on his handssmiley15She gave credit to Akshat for her this style of sabak sikhana smiley40smiley17

- We got Akshan nok jhok too where Guddan taunted Akshat for being boring and bajofied "Buddha Mil Gaya" song & danced on itsmiley37smiley37

- Guddan saved Akshat from Dutta's kaand of jalofying him that inturn resulted in Akshat saving both from fire crackerssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat stood with Guddan when she was accused for Siddhi's accident kaandsmiley40smiley32

- Guddan called Akshat as "Ringmaster" who knows only to chalavo hunter for guiding ghar & he doesn't know how to chalavo Parivaarsmiley36Then she began to list out his galatiya by considering him as her Chutkismiley37

- Akshat gave Ghar ki chaabiya to Guddan & asked her to show him the right way of ghar chalana, shocking everyone including Guddansmiley16

Kathore Jindal makes his grand entry in JB & in Akshan's life with a bangsmiley40smiley41

- Guddan taking up the responsibility of their gharsmiley10smiley32

- Akshan's bathtub spl momentssmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Guddan samjhofying Akshat by using Kathore as mediumsmiley36

- Akshat getting angry in finding his room decorated in a colourful way and asked Guddan to stay away from him & stop being his wifesmiley14

- Sherni slapped Parv and asked him to stay away from her sister while Sher warned Parv to stay away from Guddansmiley16Donom ne milke Parv ki band bajayi thi uss dinsmiley40

- Akshan together feeding their Pyaara Bacha Kathoresmiley27smiley42

- Akshat handling the morchawale in the Restaurant kaandsmiley16 & asking them to behave properly with his wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley40Kya scene tha yaarsmiley15, Kya swag tha Akshat Jindal ka idhersmiley42 Woahh, Nish nailed this scenesmiley10smiley32

- After a heated argument, Akshan talking in peace before the portrait where he starts to share about his pastsmiley14

- Dutta kidnapping Guddan track was one of the best tracks we hadsmiley10smiley32Here we saw Akshat getting ready to sacrifice his precious restaurant for his Wifey,Guddansmiley9smiley31How can anyone forget Akshan's nok jhoks in this track?smiley37smiley37After KC one, this nok jhok is one of my favsmiley17

- The kidnapping track lead to Akshan's beautiful Darga moments with "Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan" songsmiley27smiley42The first SS below is my most fav in this sequence where he haq se odofies her the dupattasmiley9 + I love Nish ka this hairstyle for Our Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- We saw how even after getting injured, Sher fought back for His Shernismiley40smiley16Agar Guddan ne nahi roka hota toh Sher would have killed Dutta then and there itselfsmiley32Only she can calm down his angersmiley31

- Waise bhi Dutta ko maarne ka shubh kaam Parv ne kar hi daala for his safetysmiley36

- Akshan Malham scene where Guddan tried to do first aid in her atrangi waysmiley36

- This Ointment removal scene is one of my favsmiley27smiley42

- Chori Kaand happened in JB bcz of Saraswati Bahusmiley14

- Akshat trying to control his anger in realising that Antra's portrait is also stolensmiley14Him saying that "Main teekh hoon" with those unshed tears had so much impact to add onto this scene, Nish was fab heresmiley32

- Guddan promising Akshat to bring back the portrait while giving him her maa ki pic wali locket and does so with the help of her friend Majnu giving chor baazar ka address where she gave all her jewelleries including her MSsmiley14smiley32I still remember my fangirling on this particular scene where I recorded the below sequence in my phone and tweeted how beautifully the two songs added more beauty to these intense Akshan scenessmiley42smiley17

- These shots were so so Dil le lo with Perfect emotions from Akshan in having their most precious things in their hands + camera angles + songssmiley10smiley32

- Guddan hand over ghar ki keys to Durga Bahusmiley14 & asked maafi to Akshat for calling him ringmaster and saying his way of ghar chalana is wrongsmiley31smiley32

- Akshat found the person who took away the jewelleries from Guddan & bring back Guddan's MSsmiley27

- But he refused to tie MS around her neck bcz he don't believe in their dhoke se hua Shaadismiley14

- Bcz of Durga, Guddan had to write down her mistakes on the wall and Akshat also wrote down his mistakesmiley14For the first time, both are feeling same pain for not able to save their loved onessmiley19Their Dards met here and Akshan become Humdard atm by forming a Dard Ka Rishta b/w themsmiley31

- During Xmas track, Guddan was given the task of lights and as usual Akshat helps her in the mess created by her resulting in these pyaare moments of Akshansmiley27smiley42

- Guddan gave Bhushan Papa a collage as Xmas gift where she says by mistake she included Akshat's pic too but Bhushan Papa samjhofied her that now Akshat is also their Parivaar ka Mahatvapoorna Hissasmiley27smiley31

- Akshat helped Guddan to sajavofy Xmas Cake along with him sharing his cooking techniques related to cake sajanasmiley10smiley42

- Bcz of Durga's Joker kaand,Bhushan Papa was humiliated in Xmas party, Akshat saved him, asked sorry and all this resulted in manmutaav b/w two Parivaars that inturn resulted in Guddan leaving JB along with her familysmiley14How can anyone forget that beautiful poem of Beti for Her Papasmiley27smiley31I still remember how I cried watching this scene along with that heart touching poemsmiley19smiley14

- Akshan as team removed the manmutaav b/w their Parivaarssmiley10smiley32

- Akshat helping Guddan to remove nakli dadi was such a sweetu momentsmiley17smiley27

- We got to watch Akshat making Guddan wear Kangans as Xmas giftsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan play passing the pillow game with their Parivaar & "Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai" song added more beauty to the scenesmiley27smiley42

- Snake kaand done by Parv to take badla from Akshan for making him a naukar serving chai and pakodas resulted in these beautiful Akshan momentssmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Dance on "Mere Naam Tu" was such a Dil le lo sequence where Akshat make His Guddan win a competition for first time ever in her life as per her requestsmiley10smiley32 & thereby winning a competition for first time as a couple toosmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Asli Dadi Trimming Scene was such a sweetu one nasmiley27smiley42& their KKHH moment is my evertime favsmiley43smiley17

- After Durga confessing her crime of Joker kaand, Guddan was forced to leave JB bcz of Durga Bahu questioning about Pati-Patni rishta of Akshansmiley14

- Akshan feeding Kathore & set him freesmiley27smiley42I still miss Akshan's this pyaara bachasmiley13Kathore please wapas aa jaavo to your Papa Jindal, Mommy Jindal & to Us toosmiley14

- Guddan left & Akshat trying to pacify his heart by repeating that it's better she left bcz he can't nibhavofy this rishta where they both stand poles apartsmiley14

- Since Guddan found Sachai & Imaandari in Akshat's eyes, she came back to JB by giving a bahana of "Sate Sati"smiley36so that she can prove Jindal Saab's innocence & free him from all the accusations of kidnapping her sister that lead to their Shaadismiley20

- When Akshat was missing Guddan remembering their moments then she entered their roomsmiley40smiley41

- Akshat gives his laptop to find saboot from Shaadi ke pics & videos after watching Guddan shed her precious tears that pinched his heartsmiley9

- Guddan checking Akshat's eyes in sleep & while removing book, her hands get trapped within his hold, gifting us a Pyaara Akshan momentsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan plans to find the kidnapper by organising a mask party in the name of their Receptionsmiley20Akshan's Dori tieing scene was so Dil, Jaan & Jigar le losmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Guddan make Revti understand that Akshat is Her Jiju & she can share anything before him just like she share with her diismiley17smiley9Akshat tell Revti that he will arrange her admission in good baking schoolsmiley10Slowly Akshat was gaining another pyaara family & new relations via Guddansmiley31

- Akshat expresses his gratitude to Guddan while she asks sorry for her galatissmiley9Akshan's First Thank You - Sorry Session was such a pyaara moment to fangirlsmiley27smiley42

- Ladka v/s Ladki dance face off where Guddan almost chedofied her Jindal Saab by literally aankh maarofying to him not once but twicesmiley37smiley37

- Due to Bahu's kaand, juice fell over Akshat and Guddan gifts him a Jhatak colour Light Pink Shirt to wearsmiley27smiley42But he rejects it by saying he wont wear such clothes that broke Guddan's poor dilsmiley13

- Akshat came to their reception party wearing Guddan's gifted shirt as his apology for throwing it awaysmiley40smiley42I still get goosebumps with his hands tightly holding her hands from behind & that Bgm, Ufff Kaatilana scene tha yehsmiley42smiley10

- Akshan as couple took aashirwaad ka nariyal & Dadi did aarti of them along with giving them her blessingssmiley27smiley42Akshan looked Picture Perfect heresmiley27smiley42

Please read the below post for continuationsmiley17

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Episodes - (101- 150) :smiley16

- Akshan mask party dance where Guddan identified kidnapper's eyes but Parv escapessmiley14

- Guddan asks Akshat to write message for her mom and he writes a beautiful message describing her kaamyaabismiley9smiley31

- When Akshat discloses her stepmom Kaushalya as the kidnapper, she breaks down in front of him and refused to believe thissmiley14This sequence was one of the top notch performance done by Nishikasmiley10smiley32

- Akshat called Bhushanji "Papa" for the first timesmiley27smiley31One of the Precious bonds I adore in our show is Akshat - Bhushan Papa bondsmiley42smiley40

- Akshat warned Kaushalya to stay away from His Wife, Guddan bcz now he knows the true intensions of hersmiley15

- Akshat indirectly stopped Guddan from leaving JB by giving her the bahana of repaying him 10 Lakhs for the things she damagedsmiley16She also promised Akshat to repay the moneysmiley36

- Beautiful convo b/w Akshat & Dadi where he said he will make sure Guddan won't leave JB bcz of moneysmiley17But he can't accept her as his wife but can only consider her as Jindal Khaandaan ki Bahu aur Unki Bahuvom ki Saassmiley14

- Guddan decide to participate in Khichdi Competition for getting 1 lakh prize money so that she can give pehli kisht to Akshatsmiley14How can anyone forget how Sher did parade of Parv for thanda karavo his angersmiley37smiley37Akshat warned Parv to stay away from Guddan and her Parivaarsmiley15smiley16

- Parv's Cooker kaand gave us such beautiful Akshan momentssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat stood up with Guddansmiley10smiley32 & asked Durga Bahu to give respect to her Saassmiley40smiley16

- Akshat adviced Guddan not to ratta maaro the recipe infact focus on the dish you have to cooksmiley20Mentor Mode at Bestsmiley10

- Akshan does Makarsankranti ki Special Khichdi Poojasmiley27smiley42

- Durga Bahu tried to demotivate Guddansmiley13

- Guddan went to hire Akshat for helping her & We got Akshan's Kite Contractsmiley17smiley36

- Akshan's Dhaaga moments were a Treat to watchsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan as team participated in Khichdi competition after Durga bahu demotivated Guddansmiley17 & Akshan won the competitionsmiley40smiley41

- Guddan counting the prize money sitting on the floor was LITsmiley37smiley37 Guddan gave pehli kisht to Akshatsmiley16

- Akshan trying to save Kite Contract that resulted in these pyaara momentssmiley27smiley42

- This was another beautiful Akshan Moment when she said their rishta will be over within few days & this kite contract will remind them about the samesmiley14Akshat was not facing her as if he was not agreeing to her wordssmiley20

- Guddan used AJ's buzzer to inform about Republic Day event at amusement parksmiley37smiley37 & Akshat's hidden emotions formed as a result of Guddan's words about their rishta wrt Kite contract explodedsmiley14He samjhavofied her that buzzer is a token of his earned respect among their family & so everyone obeys himsmiley10smiley32

- In Republic Day track, Guddan misunderstanding Akshatsmiley37smiley37 Kya EPIC scene tha yaar yehsmiley37smiley37

- Akshan Giant Wheel moments where we got their Second Thank You - Sorry sessionsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan saves their Parivaar & citizens from the bomb blastsmiley10smiley10Together they are fab teamsmiley32smiley32

- Akshan talking about their Dard ka Rishta, another heart touching momentsmiley14smiley27

- Guddan making terrorist understand what he is doing is wrongsmiley10smiley32

- Akshan flag hoistingsmiley16

- Rawat Uncle's introduction to Jindal Parivaar and Guddan get to know that he is Antra's brothersmiley20

- Guddan ka Grehpravesh as SAAS OF JINDAL BHAVANsmiley40smiley16

- Dadi gifted Akshan their couple picsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan rang lagavofied Akshat's cheekssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat gave Guddan money by tightly wrapping it inside her dupatta, such a pyaara thoughtful scene was thissmiley27smiley42

- Guddan take back Ghar ki chabiya from Durga Bahu as Ghar Ki Saassmiley40smiley32

- Guddan after imprinting her hand prints right next to Antra's ones, tried to add colours to the faded hand prints of Antra that too promising Akshat that she doesn't want Antra's place but will surely make her own placesmiley10smiley32

- Rawat Uncle's entry in JBsmiley16

- Rawat uncle inorder to collect proofs mess up Akshan's room while Akshat says now he has become habitual to this messsmiley36There we saw a smooth, natural transition from Khadus AJ to Guddan's Jindal Saab smiley27

- For Aj's safety, Guddan wanted to sleep inside Akshan's room and for that she made room's AC to 16 degress in this cold mausamsmiley37, Jindal Saab ka kambal hadap liasmiley37& almirah band karke chabi bhi apne pass rakh diasmiley37Finally Akshan's Tom & Jerry chase resulted in this beautiful jhula momentsmiley43smiley42

- Since Akshat said Guddan to sleep inside the pool if it's her wish, she do exactly the same that resulted her being sicksmiley37We got Guddan's dream where she saw Jindal Saab comes to pool area with morning chaismiley42

- She expresses her gussa on Jindal Saab for not coming to take her from pool areasmiley36

- He expressed his Sorry by making herbal kada for her that too coming earlier from an important meetingsmiley27smiley10

- Akshat make Pool Side tent for Guddan where she slips and both fell into the pool side bedsmiley43smiley42

- Rawat Uncle gives dhakka to Guddan to prevent Akshat from coming to room that resulted in this spl momentsmiley42+ Akshat taking care of Guddan's pair ki mochsmiley27

- Jindal Saab feeling restlessness & he went to check Guddan at poolside tent, such a pyaara scenesmiley27

- Dadi ke saath milke Guddan AJ ke khilaaf shikayat karne aati hai & AJ says he has made two tents for her, ek pool area mein aur duja balcony meinsmiley17He said she can sleep anywhere but not in his roomsmiley14This resulted in Guddan taking shapath ki she won't come to room for sleeping until he himself take her heresmiley16smiley32

- Guddan's Tallification track was Extra Litsmiley37smiley37Jindal Saab sambhalofying Guddansmiley17

- Guddan trying to make Laddoossmiley37

- Guddan pull Akshat's cheekssmiley43smiley37

- Akshat asking Durga Bahu to show respect towards Guddansmiley20 & supported His Wifesmiley40smiley32

- Guddan plays in Talli Modesmiley37Akshat carried Guddan on his backsmiley27She was smiling like a cute kiddo who just got her Teddy bear to hug close to her heart as Akshat is Guddan's Personal Teddy Bearsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan ne Rawat Uncle ka collar pakad lia when she doubted him for harming her Jindal Saabsmiley15smiley37

- In her talli mode, Guddan talked about her wishes regarding her Shaadi & confessed how Akshat is important for her in her lifesmiley27smiley31Finally she got permanent entry to Akshan's room infact he himself made her sleep in their bedsmiley40smiley41The whole sequence was so Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo to watch & fangirlsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat came with nimbu paani for Guddansmiley17

- Akshat understood Guddan is in some problem and asked her to share the probelm with himsmiley14He even ignored his messed up clothes by saying it's not his fav & right now to know about her problem is more importantsmiley20

- We got Second ME of Our Show as Valentine Special Episodesmiley27smiley42 Akshan's Dance on "Ek Ladki ko dekha toh" was so cute and masoom onesmiley27smiley42

- Akshan cut V Day Cake & feed e/osmiley27smiley42

- Akshat gifting Guddan a diamond necklace as V day gift with Dil, jaan & jigar lene wale "Maana ki Pyaar nahi hai par Pyaari lagti ho" Confessionsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Blind fold Dance was bahut zyada Pyaar where we saw the amount of trust Guddan had in Her Jindal Saabsmiley10smiley31 & how he protected her trust on himsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan's Unsaid I Love Yousmiley14

- It was a treat to watch every single time Akshan shielding e/osmiley27smiley42

- Akshat saving Guddan & others from firesmiley27smiley42

"Tum Ho" song was introduced with Akshan ready to sacrifice their lives for e/o for their Farz Ka Rishta smiley27smiley42 We got Guddan's "Mana ki Pyaar nahi hai par Pyaare Lagte hai" confession along with her gifting Rangeen Chasme to Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- Finally Guddan accepts that she feels proud to be Jindal Saab's Wifesmiley40smiley27

- Akshan Milk Scene where she drinks two glasses of milk followed by their cute nok jhokssmiley37smiley37

- Guddan saves Akshat's hands from burningsmiley40smiley32

- When their Dard met and their Dard ka rishta was precisely shown with this one shotsmiley10smiley32Akshat ne Guddan ke Maa ka tasveer room ke ander lagaye & they did aarti togethersmiley27smiley31

- Wifey adoring Her Hubby in their bedroom at morningsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat - Rawat Boxing Match happened where Akshan protect e/osmiley27I just love the first SS belowsmiley42Akshat was arrested by Rawatsmiley14smiley13

- In this Jail Track, we got some amazing FB momentssmiley27smiley42Akshan bedroom scene where Guddan make curtain boundary along with pillow boundary followed by their nok jhokssmiley37smiley37

- Akshan mandir scene where Dadi gifted AJ ke naam ka Kangan to Guddansmiley27smiley42

- We got to watch Akshan with Dadi picsmiley27smiley42 *Kaala Teekas* for this picsmiley14& for themsmiley31 

- Guddan came to meet Akshat in jail with the khichdi she madesmiley27smiley42Both were trying their best to cheer up e/o to face the current problemsmiley14smiley32That "Hey" came from Jindal Saab held so much apnapan for His Guddansmiley27smiley42

- Akshan thinking abt e/o q ki unn donom ko ek duje ki aadat pad gayesmiley27smiley42

- Parv ka belt se pitayi done by Akshat was a treat to watchsmiley40smiley15

- Guddan goes to save AJ from Parv's goons and land herself in jailsmiley37smiley37Sher dhulofied Goons who tried to talk trash about His Wife by asking her numbersmiley40smiley15

- Akshan's hanky moment where he sensed her worries for him & offered his hanky to wipe her tearssmiley27smiley42Even though they were separated by a wall, their dil had such strong emotional connection, hayeeesmiley27smiley42

- Akshan convo abt the amount of trust Guddan has in Her Jindal Saab that he can never ever think to hurt his first wifesmiley10smiley32

- Guddan disguised herself as "Alif" to collect sabootsmiley36smiley10 & reached jail making Rawat Uncle to confess the sachai in creating fake evidence that too on gun pointsmiley40smiley15She calm down only at Her Sher's words & gave the gun back to Rawat Unclesmiley14Yeh donom hi ek duje ko calm kar sakte haismiley9

- Akshat dressing Guddan's wounds & him samjhofying her to be safesmiley27smiley42

- Guddan promising Jindal Saab that she will prove his innocence & Akshat getting amazed to watch His Guddan getting samajhdaarsmiley14I still remember his words "Kamal hai....Main Jail kya aaya inmein toh Samjahdhaari aa gayi...."smiley10Along with Jindal Saab, we audience also felt so proud to watch our Gudiya's sensible talkssmiley32

"Tum Ho" had such beautiful impact to whole sequencesmiley27smiley42

- Akshan worrying abt e/osmiley14Even at court, her thoughts, her safety were the only thing worrying him than the case in which he was phasofied atmsmiley9

- Guddan with the help of their bahuz found Divya and proved Jindal Saab's innocence before courtsmiley40smiley32

- Jindal Parivaar performing MahaShivratri Pooja with the return of Sher to his homesmiley31smiley27

- Jindal Saab wanted to thank Guddan for saving him by teaching her to make Blue Berry Cake for her sister, Revtismiley9I just wish and hope ki yeh adhura kaam CV's ek din poori kar hi desmiley14

- Akshat broke Guddan's Mangalsutra after knowing the truth that Guddan came to JB to help Rawat Uncle in collecting proofs against himsmiley38smiley19He was so much hurt to know this sach that she was helping Rawat Uncle & he said he lost a friend in hersmiley38smiley19What a heart broken sequence but the emotions of Akshan were so phenomenally portrayed by Nishikasmiley10smiley32

- Akshan saved Revti from Parv and Sher dhulofied Parv with His Huntersmiley40smiley15

- Even though Jindal Saab was deeply hurt with Guddan's sach, he never stopped caring for hersmiley31

- Rawat Uncle saved Guddan and safely bring her back in JBsmiley20

- Dadi consoled Guddan and Guddan promised Dadi that she will definitely win back Her Jindal Saab's trustsmiley10smiley32

- Guddan trying to manavofy Jindal Saab by copying his perfect antics but he in turn got more angry and showed how his trust is broken by breaking a platesmiley38smiley19

- Guddan rejoined the broken plate and promised Her Jindal Saab ki she will keep on trying to win his trust back even if it takes 3 days/ 3 months/ 3 yearssmiley10smiley32

- Guddan follows Jindal Saab to find out who is the girl with him, but fails to prove the same before family that he meets a girlsmiley14Later she challenged Jindal Saab that she will prove her point and warned him that she will never ever allow any other woman to take her place by narrating her compass wali childhood incidentsmiley15smiley32

- Finally Guddan made Akshat to bring out the Manjulika in his lifesmiley36 who was none other than his chota bhai, Angad Jindal who is mentally unstable jisko he was protecting from law wrt Antra murder casesmiley17There we saw a caring, pyaara Bada Bhai in Akshatsmiley27smiley31

- Akshan scene where Guddan promises Akshat that she will take care of Angad & he needs Parivaar ka Pyaar not Hospital ki maholsmiley20

- Guddan accepted the challenge from Durga Bahu and promised her that MS will be tied around her neck by Jindal Saab himselfsmiley40smiley32

Episodes - (151- 200) :smiley16

- We got Beautiful Goa Special Holi Episodes from Guddan Teamsmiley27smiley42

- Jindal Parivaar reached Goa to celebrate Holismiley40smiley41

Day 1:smiley16

- We got to watch Devar- Bhabhi bondingsmiley17

- Akshan's Jet Ski Moments were an eye pleasing treatsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat dressing Guddan's chotsmiley27smiley42

- We got to watch first moti of MS finding it's right placesmiley40smiley10

Day 2:smiley16

- We got to watch Akshan and Angad going for place visits in Goasmiley17

- Akshan Kulfi Momentssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat finding lost Guddan that resulted in their beautiful hugsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat saving Guddan from getting drowned in sea was such droolworthy moments, Isshhhsmiley43smiley43smiley27smiley42

- Akshan Lantern Scenes were so mesmerisingly beautifulsmiley27smiley42

- We got to witness second moti of MS finally finding it's right placesmiley40smiley10

- We got Akshan's eye pleasing Cruise Moments where Guddan acted to be in talli mode to manavofy Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

Day 3:smiley16

- Akshan were looking Pyaare in Holi Outfitssmiley27smiley42

- Guddan tried to apply colour to Akshat but he refusedsmiley14

- Akshan's Anokhi water tub Holi moments that resulted in them getting drenched in ek duje ke rangsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan along with her bahu Laxmi & Angad gave danderatte to Rocky for misbehaving with themsmiley40smiley15From that day, Laxmi bahu becomes Guddan Sasumaa's best friendsmiley9smiley31

- We watched how Sher saved His Shernismiley27smiley31 & dhulofied Rockysmiley40smiley41

- When Rocky questioned about Akshan's relationship, Jindal Saab inorder to shut his mouth applied Holi ka rang on Guddansmiley27smiley42

- This was followed by Akshan's Goa wali spl marriagesmiley40smiley41smiley27smiley42

- At last, the third moti of MS found it's right place via Akshat's handssmiley40smiley10We saw Guddan stopping Akshat in making her wear MS out of sympathysmiley14smiley32She demanded him to make her wear his naam ka MS with Pyaar & Samman coming out from his heart by accepting her as his wifesmiley10smiley32

- Goa Spl Holi episodes were so wonderfully shot so that you can fangirl over each scene any day any timesmiley10smiley32Whole Guddan team deserves your Dilsmiley27smiley31

- Akshat feeling so Proud of His Guddan in demanding her haq from her hubbysmiley32Akshat's confession before Dadi abt Guddan was total Pyaarsmiley27

- Guddan via a Thank You Cake makes Jindal Saab understand her POV regarding MS statementsmiley10There we saw again Best Mentor ki Best Studentsmiley32

- Laxmi Bahu & Dadi planned 6 Month Anniversary Dinner for Akshansmiley27smiley42

- Akshat stopping Angad from tieing MS around Guddan's neck and asked him to stay away from her as She is His Bhai's Wifesmiley40smiley32

- Akshat on realising MS ki importance decided to tie MS around Guddan's neck by giving her the Haq of being His Wifesmiley27smiley42We got one of the best monologues of Jindal Saab in this sequencesmiley10smiley32

- Durga bahu ke baatom mein aakar Angad stabbed Akshat & it was such a painful shot to watchsmiley38smiley19

- We got  a beautiful dream sequence of Guddan where Akshat ties MS around her necksmiley27smiley42

- All family asked Guddan to believe AJ is dead but her dil knew that Her Jindal Saab is alive & so she refused to hatavo her suhaag ki nishaanizsmiley14smiley31Angad blackmailed Guddan to marry him inorder to save Akshatsmiley13

- Akshat tried to escape from MA while Guddan succeeded in postponing her marriage with Angadsmiley40smiley32

- The MA track was painfully beautiful bcz of some emotional heart touching Akshan moments that reflected how their Dil to Dil emotional connection is strongsmiley10smiley14Akshan's phone convo was so wonderfully enacted by Nishika in such a way that you could literally feel that yearning of two souls to be with e/osmiley19smiley32

- Guddan tried to find Akshat with Laxmi bahu's help & the sight of how Akshat was trying hard to reach out to His Guddan was so heart breakingsmiley38smiley19

- We got to witness Guddan's beautiful dream where Her Mentor, Her Jindal Saab came to motivate her & together they did Aarti of Mataranismiley27smiley42

- Guddan got hint from Matarani's chunri and she found Her Jindal Saab getting tortured by Rocky & Angadsmiley14

- Guddan took Durga Maa ka avataar to sabak sikhavo Angad & make him agree to have a check up in the same MA where Akshat is keptsmiley10smiley32

- Guddan saved Akshat but he was again trapped by Angadsmiley13For keeping her safe,he left with the goonssmiley14smiley31

- Guddan saves Her Jindal Saab from drowningsmiley10smiley32

- We got lovely FBz of her saving himsmiley27smiley42

- Finally Sher returns to His Shernismiley31,he came back to JB safe & soundsmiley40

- Jindal Saab pretends to lose his memory so that he can find the real mastermind behind Angad's harkatein of hurting themsmiley14

- We got wonderful Kaala Dhaaga sequence where a Pati promised to give back his Patni, the respect of being His Wife, the Saas & Bahu of JB by tieing KD around Guddan's neck as a token of his promise until he tie MSsmiley27smiley42

- We got to watch Akshat wiping Guddan's tears reassuring her that their rishta will be safesmiley27smiley42

- Akshat's Chain getting entangled with Guddan's KD momentssmiley27smiley42Genie I will be waiting for the naughty gif of this spl scenesmiley15smiley42

- Akshat saving Guddan from eating allergy wale Kheersmiley17smiley32

- Akshat pacifying & reassuring Guddan that he will take badla from Rocky was such a Pyaara momentsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan signing Divorce papers with Magical Ink wali Pensmiley15smiley32 & their beautiful Hug when Akshat revealed that Guddan is still His Wife was so Dil le losmiley27smiley42

- We were lucky enough to watch Akshat "POSSESSIVE" Jindal in this track woh bhi not once but twicesmiley37smiley37Pehla When Angad tried to give Rose to Guddan and dusara when Angad tried to gift jewelleries to Guddansmiley17smiley15

- Akshan spying on Angad was another treat to watchsmiley27smiley42I just love the third SS here where both are trying to hide themselvessmiley43smiley27

- Akshan apple eating scene where we got to watch how nervousness, awkwardness, sudden silence etc were felt b/w them when Guddan unknowingly confessed to Akshat about how important the KD is to hersmiley27smiley42

- Akshan as team saved Angad from Rocky where Sherni was impressed with Her Shersmiley16 & she gave him compliments toosmiley40smiley10

19th April 2019, this date will always be so special for mesmiley27smiley42 Precisely on the 6 months Anniversary of Akshan's Marital Journey itself, we got to witness Akshat tieing his naam ka MS around His Guddan's necksmiley40smiley41Beautiful episode to cherish for a lifetime bcz I got my wishlist getting fulfilled in this spl episode itselfsmiley41smiley42

- We got 7 beautiful Vachans from Jindal Saab for His Guddansmiley27smiley42Another Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo episode to fangirlsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan stopped Saraswati Bahu from leaving JB as Saas of the housesmiley14Sher was adoring His Sherni q ki he was so so proud of her way of keeping their families unitedsmiley32

- Akshat gifts Guddan simcard and an answer to Dadi's queries abt their relation, Akshan's Dosti Phase startedsmiley27smiley42Guddan gifted them Couple Watchessmiley27smiley42

- Dadi Bua's entry added more colours to Akshan's Dosti Phasesmiley40smiley32

- Akshat adoring his wifey, teasing her and then helping Guddan to pin up the saree & giving confidence to her for telling her truth before Dadi bua were such Dil le lo moments we got in this tracksmiley43smiley43smiley27smiley42

- Akshan Pillow Fight bcz Guddan was angry with Akshat's decision of supporting Buaji for Mango Competitionsmiley37that inturn resulted in beautiful momentssmiley43

- Guddan fulfilling her promise and protect Jindal Saab ki maan aur samman by making Mango Milk Shake for the childrensmiley40smiley32

- We saw How Akshat motivated Guddan for Dance Competition by practising with hersmiley10smiley32Akshan's Dance on "Ae Dil hai Mushquil" was total Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat wrote a beautiful message for boosting up Guddan's confidencesmiley27smiley42

- We saw Akshat samjhavofying Guddan via shuttle how to release stresssmiley17smiley31 & asked her to prove her soch before Buajismiley10smiley32

- We saw Guddan imagining Her Jindal Saab during her dance performance & Jindal Saab getting lost in His Guddansmiley27smiley42

- Guddan purposefully accept her defeat so that her Bahu's marital relation can be safe while Akshat understood this and questioned her where she assured him that she will prove her Dosti wala soch rightsmiley40smiley32

- Then we got Akshan together removing The Mistake Chit Wall, one of the deepest pain in Guddan's lifesmiley14smiley31This sequence has got many beautiful moments to fangirlsmiley27smiley42Such a Dil le lo Akshan hug we got here where Akshat consoling Guddan in his embracesmiley27smiley42 & Guddan finding ray of solace in his armssmiley27smiley42

- We got to watch Akshat supporting Guddan in Laxmi Bahu matter & finally proving Laxmi Bahu was framed for the party kaandsmiley40smiley32Who can forget Sher's gussa when he was asked to stay away from His Sherni by Dadi bua?smiley15smiley16

- Akshan's Bunty aur Babli moments where we saw awkwardness & nervousness regarding their feelings for e/o once again entering b/w themsmiley9smiley17

- Akshat becoming Guddan's Personal Doctor was a fab treat for us, Akshan fanssmiley43smiley43smiley27smiley42

- Dadi Bua questioning Akshan's marital relation & blaming Guddan that resulted in Akshat supporting His wife by going against Dadi bua by pointing out that what she had done with Guddan is wrongsmiley14smiley32 

- We got amazing Akshan Cupboard Moments where Akshat motivated Guddan by giving his childhood egsmiley10smiley32

- We saw Guddan replying back to Dadi bua after Akshat giving her motivation & boosting up her confidencesmiley10smiley32

- Guddan proving why Dosti is important in marital relation & how she is proud to have a dost in her Pati smiley10smiley32

- Dadi & Laxmi Bahu arranges Akshan's First Date by sending messages to Akshansmiley17smiley42

- Akshan's nervousness & preparations before their First Date was so Dil le losmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Pehli Date moments held so much thoughtful momentssmiley27smiley42Them giving e/o gifts that inturn resulted in their cute nok jhokssmiley36

- Akshan's Dhaaga moments where Akshat made Guddan understand that the differences b/w them will definitely erase out with their mutual efforts in giving their relation time & patiencesmiley27smiley42He assured her that they will one day reach their destinations & surely meet with e/osmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Dance sequence with the introduction of new song "Sang Hoon Tere" was absolute blisssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat trying to pacify Guddan's gussa bcz of Durga Bahu's wordssmiley31

- We saw Akshat listing out what he likes in His Guddan resulting in their hug followed by her confession that she also likes her Dost very much who knows her inside outsmiley27smiley42

- Guddan's hair atkofying on Akshat's face, that moments were so much Pyaarsmiley43smiley42

- When Guddan was accused for Durga Dahan kaand, Akshat shunt every family members by saying that he has full trust in his wife & asked them to respect his wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley10smiley32Each dialogue said by Jindal Saab here still ringing in my head while writing & that deadly look he gave to Bua ji wassmiley32smiley15The way Akshat held Guddan's hand and made their way to their room was woaahhsmiley40smiley41

- We got to watch how Akshat felt Guddan's pain and asking her to release her dard in her way of sitting inside the cupboard alonesmiley14But Guddan refused to do so by saying that now she doesn't need any cupboard to hide her pain bcz her dost had made her strong enough to face the problems & she will fight back to prove her innocencesmiley10smiley32

- Guddan decides to leave their home for stopping their Parivaar from leaving JBsmiley14smiley13

- We got to witness Akshat's pain with the thought of His Guddan leaving himsmiley19It was heart breaking to watch those vulnerable emotions of Jindal Saab atm pleading Guddan to stop leaving him alonesmiley38

- Akshat decides to leave their ghar along with Guddan which was stopped by Guddan with Her Kasam, followed by Akshat deciding to leave their room until he won't make His Wife, His Guddan return to JB with full respect by proving her innocencesmiley10smiley32

- Akshan missing e/o was such a heart touching scenesmiley14smiley42

- Guddan returns to JB with a bang as SAKT SAASsmiley40Who can forget Sher & Sherni's That Swag Entry Walk?smiley16

- Akshat saving Guddan from falling into poolsmiley43smiley42 + motivating her by showing trust in her tarikasmiley10smiley32

- Guddan starts her Sakt Saas Journey with aarti & then dividing duties among Bahuzsmiley40smiley16

- Akshat saving Guddan from tent pillarssmiley43smiley42

- Akshan tries to check CCTV footage and goes to search for proofssmiley15smiley32

- Guddan takes Buaji's side when people wanted to remove her suhaag ki nishaanissmiley14smiley32

- Dadi Bua accepted Guddan's Dosti ka soch and gave aashirwaad to Akshan before leaving to US with Fufajismiley40smiley41

- Akshat helping Guddan in suljhofying the Saree messsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Dil le lo moment where Akshat asked her to give all her aasu to himsmiley27smiley42Ahh My poor Dil was so happy & content that moment watching this caring gesture of Hubby towards Wifeysmiley27smiley42

- Akshan searching for proofs for the veil used by the culpritsmiley17

Episodes - (201- 250) :smiley16

- We saw Guddan stopping Akshat from questioning Angad as they found him as suspect who used veilsmiley14Sher was impressed with His Sherni's taaqat & he appreciated her by saying "Waise dikhne mein choti lagti ho par dumm hai"smiley17smiley40

- Who can forget that thappad from Sher to Parv for questioning Revti's character & disrespecting her?smiley15smiley40

- The Epic Dramebaazi done by Akshan to save Angad & to make the real culprit Parv feel happysmiley15smiley37smiley15smiley37

- Akshan along with Angad & Revti plan to trap Parvsmiley16

- Akshat tareef karofying about His Guddan's detectivegiri was such a sweetu moment to watchsmiley17smiley42

- Jindal Saab listening to Guddan's baatein to Revti where she acknowledged his efforts in removing her punch line from "Humse Na Ho Paayega" to "Humse Sab Kuch Ho Paayega" by providing his saath & boosting up her self confidencesmiley10smiley32

- Akshat guarding His Guddan from Parv was such a Dil le lo moment to fangirlsmiley43smiley42

- We saw Akshan giving head massage to e/o for releasing their stresssmiley27smiley42

- Guddan trusting her Jindal Saab & getting ready to execute their plan to catch Parvsmiley14smiley20

- Akshat hugged Guddan to release her tension about police was unable to catch Parv & we saw both relaxing in e/o's embracesmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Bedroom Pravesh was total Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat arranging favourite dishes of His Parivaar for the family lunch while Guddan arranges Akshat's favourite dishessmiley9smiley31We got to know Guddan loves Gol Gappe & Aloo Paratte with Makkansmiley17 while Akshat loves Soup, Past & Bruschettasmiley17

- Parv gives sleeping pills to poora Jindal Parivaar & plans marriage with Revtismiley14How can we forget Sher dhulofied Parv even in his drugged state with Parv's revelations of his each Kaandssmiley15smiley37smiley40smiley41

- Akshan moments where they try to hold e/o before going into unconscious state definitely take ur Dilsmiley14smiley31

- Parv trap Dadi, AJ & Laxmi Bahu & asked Guddan to save them in 10 minutessmiley14

- Guddan tried to remember Akshat's motivating words to feel confident was such a Pyaara momentsmiley10smiley32

- Guddan saved all her rishte making all of us to be extremely proud of hersmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

- Hospital Track Episodes were extra lit with so much beautiful heart touching moments along with the back to back wonderful performances of Nishant smiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32 

- Guddan fell unconscious in Jindal Saab's arms due to snake bite and that hug of Jindal Saab with fear & so much affection, pleading her to wake up followed by him trying to suck out the poison from her  truly made me emotional to coresmiley19smiley38

- Akshat begging to doctor to save His Guddansmiley19smiley14

- Akshat dhulofying Parv was a treat to watchsmiley40Dil ko tandak dene wale sequence tha yehsmiley14

- Akshats calms down imagining Guddan was such an overwhelming momentsmiley14smiley31

- Akshat begging Guddan to come back to his lifesmiley31, his talks with Guddan followed by him tightly hugging his mother made me cry buckets that daysmiley19smiley38Nishant nailed the scenessmiley10smiley32I wanted to give an assuring hug to Jindal Saab saying sab teek ho jaayega while watching this episodesmiley31smiley14

- Akshat performs Maha Aarti for his Guddansmiley32smiley31Maha Aarti moments were well shotsmiley10Great dedication Nishant showed to make these shots Perfectsmiley20

- Finally We got the most awaited Confession of Akshat expressing His Pyaar for His Guddansmiley40smiley41His Pyaar broke all the walls of his heart & we got a Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo confession of how deeply he loves his wife, His Guddan from Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- We also got a beautiful Akshan Dream sequence where two souls were conversing to e/osmiley27smiley42His soul called her soul with his full heart which now beats for her, wants to be with her & gave her the confidence that she can fight back & come back to his life, to their life & he plead her to fight for him, fight for themsmiley19smiley38This whole sequence made me an emotional messsmiley19smiley38Nishika were the best heresmiley10smiley32

- Guddan fought back for Her Jindal Saab & came back to his lifesmiley14smiley40That Happy tears of Akshat made me smile wide in b/w the tearssmiley14smiley31

- Akshan talks after Guddan getting conscious was so much Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- This Parivaar & Akshan's precious smiles definitely deserves loads of *Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14

- We got to witness the Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo caring gestures of Guddan's Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- Him carrying his Guddan in his arms to their room was such a sweet sequencesmiley27smiley42

- Jindal Saab pyaar se making Soup for His Guddan, feeding her the soup & giving icecreams in return for having her medicines were such droolworthy momentssmiley27smiley42

- Akshat giving foot massage to Guddan was so Awwdorablesmiley27smiley42Every girl will dream to have such a caring hubby for hersmiley27smiley42

- Akshat taking extra care about Guddan's food was Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat's remarriage getting fixed by Dadi shocking them was so Awwdorable to watchsmiley36smiley17

- Akshat sharing his fears, confusions & feelings regarding his rishta with Guddan before his mom & Dadi giving proper guidance to him like always was another beautiful momentsmiley27smiley42

- We got such Pyaara Akshan morning scene where Akshat adores his sleeping Guddan & promises to tell his haal - e - dilsmiley17Their Penguin Kisses were added bonus to this Dil le lo sequencesmiley43smiley42

- Akshat struggling to express his Dil ki feelings before Guddan was really cute to watchsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Chola Bhatura moments were Total Pyaarsmiley27smiley42smiley27smiley42

- We got such beautiful sequence where Akshat imagining His Guddan in every single person he meet was an absolute treatsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat getting lost in His Guddan while giving compliments to the dish she cooked was another cute momentsmiley27smiley42

- In Mirchi eating Akshan moments, we got another song in the form of Guddan's title tracksmiley40smiley17Here Guddan complains to Her Jindal Saab that he has done tareef of her cooked dish only bcz of Humdardismiley14Their chasing sessions leads to this beautiful Anokha Akshan fallsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat once again fails to express his Pyaar before Guddan that hurted her more, thinking his care for her to be pure humdardismiley14smiley13That inability of not able to confess his dil ki feelings was so well portrayed by Nishsmiley10smiley32

- We got beautiful Dil le lo talks of Akshan with the reflections of e/osmiley27smiley42

- Akshan selecting their engagement ringssmiley27smiley42They very well knew e/o's choicessmiley17smiley9

- Akshan took part in Dance Competition, won the competition & proved to Guddan's friends how much they are compatible with e/osmiley40smiley16

- Sherni shunts her friends for talking trash about Her Sher & ousted them from their housesmiley15smiley32She acknowledged his efforts in making her a mature, sensible Guddan from a Jhalli Guddansmiley10smiley32

- Dadi - Akshat scene was another wonderful & thoughtful scene where Akshat questioned about moving on from his past & embrace his present & future is rightsmiley14smiley32This scene gave the real touch of how Akshat's priorities changed from his past to his present & futuresmiley27smiley42

- Akshat placing Guddan's picture in their room, A HUGE BADLAAV IN AKSHAT JINDAL's LIFE happened at that moment where he placed his past at right place & welcomed his present & future with open armssmiley14smiley31Here Guddan earned her own place in Akshat's house, In Akshat's room & finally in Akshat's Heart as His Humsafarsmiley10smiley32

- Akshan's Love Gurus, Dadi & Laxmi Bahu trying to help them in expressing their feelings for e/osmiley17smiley31

- Akshat's love letter & gifted saree reaches Guddan via Laxmi Bahusmiley27smiley42

- Guddan reading Akshat's haal - e - dil smiley27smiley42Jindal Saab's letter was filled with so much Pyaar for his Guddan smiley27smiley42The whole sequence was totally Dil le losmiley27smiley42Nishika perfectly enacted Akshan's feelings being in Lovesmiley10smiley32

- Guddan comes wearing his gifted saree & Jindal Saab drooling her was a treat to watchsmiley27smiley42

- Bcz of Durga changing colour of saree, Akshat calls off their engagement thinking Guddan's jawab is "NO" followed by Guddan confronting Jindal Saabsmiley14

- In their argument, Guddan getting halka sa chot on her face & Akshat trying to clean the wound was such a sweet momentsmiley9smiley31

- Akshat giving dhakka to Guddan so that her saree colour changes to Red, the colour of Pyaar from Blue & their Pool scenes were so Dil, Jaan & Jigar le losmiley43smiley43smiley27smiley42

- Akshat proposing Guddan & both getting ready for their engagementsmiley27smiley42

- At Akshan's engagement, Akshat's past invaded Akshan's present in the name of Antrasmiley24smiley13From here started one of the crucial track of Our Show - Akshat's Past testing Akshan's Present & Futuresmiley14smiley20Though this track is extremely painful for Akshan as well as for us, Akshan fans, We got some exceptionally wonderful Akshan moments that includes intense emotionssmiley10smiley32I am gonna list out only those special moments heresmiley14smiley20

- Guddan trying to act but Jindal Saab understood her haal - e - dil, reassured her with their rishta was total Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan Kitchen moments where Jindal Saab once again assured His Wife & Bhushan Papa followed by reassuring his mom too that Guddan will be His Wife & His Past has to understand that he has moved on in his life with his present & future, His Wife, His Guddansmiley14smiley32

- Akshan feeling restlessness of not able to watch e/o & finally getting sukoon watching their pyaar before their eyes was such a sweet momentsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan mandir moments followed by Akshat todofying the MS that Antra gave to him q ki unke naam ka MS pehanne ka Haq sirf unke Guddan ka haismiley27smiley42

- Akshat comes with his clothes & put them in Guddan's wardrobe & make her remember their deal about sharing everythingsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan special moments near wardrobesmiley43smiley42

- Akshan balcony sequence was so painfully beautifulsmiley19smiley38W/o a single dialogue, Akshan's face revealed their yearning to be with e/osmiley10Akshan's eye talks are always a treat to watchsmiley27smiley14Nishika were fab heresmiley32

- How can anyone forget Guddan Sasumaa giving doodh se shuddhikaran to her Durga Bahu so that her evil thoughts will get erasedsmiley37smiley37

- Akshat recalling Guddan gifting him Rangeen Chasme & remembering their progressive moments in their relationsmiley10smiley31

- Akshat notices his clothes in Guddan's bed followed by their Anokha fallsmiley43smiley42

- Akshat promises Guddan that he will solve all the problems just like he is suljhofying her hair right nowsmiley14smiley20

- Akshat holds Guddan's hands and tells the truth before Antra that Guddan is His Wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley40smiley41That was truly a whistle podu momentsmiley16smiley32

- The Third ME of Our show gave us so many amazing momentssmiley40smiley10A full on entertaining ME with Akshan's Dramebaazi, parv's Chaalbaazi & Antra's Tyaagbaazismiley20smiley17

- Akshat assuring Guddan that their Lakeerein & Taqdeerein are intertwined with e/o & their destinites are one for har janamssmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's dramebaazi to ullu banavo Parvsmiley37smiley37smiley15smiley15

- How can anyone forget Sherni's Hunter dhulayi to Parv????smiley37smiley37smiley15smiley15

- We got beautiful FB moments of Akshan where Akshat motivating Guddan and ask her to think like "His Tezz Tarar Jugaadu Guddan" to defeat Parvsmiley10smiley32It was totally Pyaara Dil le lo momentsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's engagement happened with their beautiful Vachans to e/osmiley27smiley42

- Antra created MU b/w Akshansmiley14It was so painful to watch them like thissmiley19smiley38

- Dadi asks Akshat to marry Antra & this shot definitely broke my heartsmiley19smiley38

- Guddan saving Akshat from the truck & try to samjhavofy him that he has not done anything wrongsmiley14

- Guddan declaring open war with Antra by saying "Hum Jindal Saab ke kamre mein bhi rahenge, Unke Dil mein bhi rahenge aur Unke ghar mein bhi rahenge....."smiley40smiley15

- We saw Bhushan Papa voicing out his beti's right & fights for his daughter Guddan followed by Akshat asking apology from him by taking Bhushan Papa's hand & saying "Maariye Mujhe" smiley14This was so heart wrenching to watchsmiley38

- We saw a Beti chosing Her Pati & Her Sasural over Her Papa & Her Mayika bcz she wants to give justice to Her Patismiley14Being a beti myself, I would always wish no girl in this world should face such a situation where she has to chose b/w Her Papa & Her Pati q ki for Any Girl, both are Equally Importantsmiley27smiley31

- Akshan's this shot definitely conveyed the truth that Akshan's Lakeerein, Taqdeerein & Togetherness are One & Foreversmiley27smiley42

- We got Akshan Malham Moments after Antra tried to jalavofy Dadi's Saree pallusmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Anokhi Mehendi happened where Akshat himself put Mehendi on Guddan's hands by writing their names together followed by the Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo confession of Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- Akshat showed his bharosa in Guddansmiley27smiley31 & we watched their dil ki bechaini for being away from e/osmiley38smiley19

- We got to watch Rawatji coming with proofs against Antra & thereby forcing Antra to confess that Akshat ki koi galati na thasmiley40smiley32Hamari Guddan got a Bade Bhaiyya in Rawat Unclesmiley27smiley31

- We saw Guddan consoling & giving her saath to her Cute Bacha, her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31

- We got Akshan's Pasta Momentssmiley27smiley42

- We got Akshat - Dadi scene where he promises Dadi to confess his feelings to Guddansmiley14I just adore Dadi's side hug to Akshat in this scenesmiley31

- We got to witness how Akshan struggling to confess their love for e/osmiley36

- Finally We were gifted with Akshan's Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo Mutual Confession with so much detailingsmiley10smiley32followed by Akshan's Intense Hugsmiley43smiley42

- We watched how Akshat is on a deep guilt mode hurting himself bcz of Antra's liessmiley38smiley13

- Antra kill Rawat Uncle & this scene of Bhai - Behen talks was so heart breakingsmiley38smiley19We miss you Rawat Unclesmiley14smiley31

- Guddan miserably failing to prove Antra's lies & at last that resulted in the most heart wrenching scene where Akshat took Sagai ki angooti from Guddan's hands & put it on Antra declaring his marriage with hersmiley38smiley13

- Guddan protects their bahuz & betas bcz she holds 51% property of Jindal Empiresmiley16smiley32

- This hurted very brutally for all Akshan fans including mesmiley38smiley13

- Guddan ne apne liye 49 lakh 50,000 rupees ka ring lekar sabko shockwaa de diya including Jindal Saabsmiley37smiley15

- Guddan nursing Akshat's injured finger q ki chot ek ko lagte hai toh dard duje ko mehsoos hote haismiley14smiley31Akshan never stopped caring for e/o even they have manmutaav b/w themsmiley10smiley32

- Mistake Chit Wall Recreation was a huge blow to Guddan as well as for us, Akshan fanssmiley38smiley19smiley38smiley19CV's we need a remarkable healing for this heart wrenching scene inorder to soothe our broken heartssmiley14smiley20

- Antra's sabse badi jhoot results in Dadi & Akshat leaving JBsmiley14But inorder to protect them from Antra, Guddan makes her dad to give them shelter in Gupta Housesmiley31

- We watched Akshat- Bhushan Papa Dil le lo moments where Jindal Saab shared his haal - e - dil with his Papa while Guddan listening to their convo silently on the other sidesmiley14smiley31

- We got to watch Akshan moments with Lakeerein song in bgsmiley27smiley42Beautiful sequencesmiley10smiley32

- After Antra threatening Bhushan Papa, Guddan comes to GH & gives Jindal Saab a box that contained a lot of memories of their momentssmiley14smiley31It was such a beautiful sequence filled with FBz along with Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Song in bgsmiley27smiley42

- We watched Akshan's silent convos with e/o, them missing e/o with Akshat's subconscious heart listening to His Guddan's talks via phonesmiley27smiley42This was such a Dil, jaan & Jigar le lo sequence with "Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum" Songsmiley27smiley42

- To save her Parivaar from Antra, Guddan comes to GH & announces her marriage with Daddu shocking Jindal Saab to the core & making him doing Halla bol at JB along with strangling Daddu's necksmiley15smiley37This scene was legit a treat to watchsmiley15smiley37

- Akshan's Shaadi Happenssmiley40smiley41 & Antra confesses her crimes before Jindal Saab w/o knowing the truth that Akshat is behind the sehra as Guddan's Dulhasmiley10smiley32

Episodes - (251- 272) :smiley16

- Akshat asks maafi from Guddan for believing Antra & hurting hersmiley10smiley32Guddan gives maafi to Jindal Saab wrt insaniyatsmiley14But She refuses to accept him as Her Patismiley14

- Akshat promises before Pavitra Agni to win back His Guddan's Pyaar & Trust with His Pyaar ki Taaqatsmiley40smiley10smiley32smiley32

- Akshan together plots a plan to trap Antra & get back their property & money from hersmiley10smiley32

- Dil le lo moment was watching Bhushan Papa giving ray of hope to his son, Akshat about Akshan's rishtasmiley27smiley31Akshat promises Bhushan Papa to protect Guddan's Bharosa by providing his forever saath to hersmiley14smiley32

- Akshat promising himself to bring back Guddan's khoya huva Vishwaas aur Pyaar in him when Guddan refuses to wear the Sagai ki Angootismiley10smiley32

- Akshan dhamkavofy Daddu by making him agree to run away from JBsmiley15smiley37

- Akshat reveals Sachai of Antra & Akshan's plan to pooora Jindal Parivaarsmiley14smiley17Whole Family agrees to execute their plan against Antrasmiley16smiley40

- A/c to Akshan's plan, Jindal Saab disguised himself & enters JB as Tanvesh Hondasmiley16smiley40Kya Jhakkas entry maara tha Jindal Saab nesmiley15smiley10

- Guddan helping A Naughty Jindal Saab with shirt ka buttons for getting the chip from himsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Guddan Musical Team gave us the 6th song - "Chaina" as a Saturday treatsmiley40smiley32

- Akshan romantic moments that made all of us blush.....blush....& blush.....smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Akshan hiding from Antra smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42+ Jindal Saab's epic one liner coming out in Honda Style "Aapke Yeh Taane Jaise Iss Kabootar ke liye Daane Guddan Ji....." were super awesome to watchsmiley40smiley41

- Akshat trying to motivate Guddansmiley10smiley32 + Adding His way of Tadka in their plansmiley15smiley40

- Akshan flirting with e/o inorder to make Antra insecure about Honda Saab's attention & property going away from her handssmiley10smiley32Akshan's Anokhi Varmala happened along with Baahom Ki Malasmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Guddan makes Suji ka halwa for Honda Saab + We got Akshan's First Hand Kiss for realsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Honda Saab singing for his Guddanji & Guddan singing for her Honda Saab was bahut hi zyada Pyaarsmiley42smiley42

- Akshan signing Divorce papers & the scenes followed after this which portrayed Akshat's feelings so beautifully was a remarkable moment to remember & fangirlsmiley10smiley32Nish you were brilliant heresmiley10smiley32

- Guddan was venting out her gussa & frustations via aggressive dance moves in such a way that she failed to notice the broken glass pieces on the floorsmiley14Akshat saving His Guddan from getting hurt as he is her saviour for lifetime was such a sweet momentsmiley31

- Akshan's "Bekhayali" Dance sequence was so intensesmiley43and filled with mixed emotions from both sidessmiley14 Akshat expressing his Pyaar and asking Guddan to come back in his lifesmiley31 while Guddan on the other hand trying to push away all her feelings bcz of immense dard and gussasmiley13That turmoil of Akshan's emotions were so beautifully enacted by Nishikasmiley10smiley32Dil, Jaan & Jigar sab double haq se le liasmiley27smiley31

- Honda Saab giving rose to His Guddanji & showing possessiveness for her was another sweet momentsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Jindal Saab getting lost in Guddan followed by Second Hand Kiss of Akshan was another Dil le lo momentsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Akshan's Dance on "Ghoomar" song where Honda Saab was full on enjoying dancing with his Guddanji smiley42smiley42

- Jindal Saab's Dream sequence on "Kaise Hua" Song was total Pyaar smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42Akshan were swaying along with the song expressing their beintehaa mohabbat for e/osmiley27smiley31

- We saw Jindal Saab protecting His Patni Guddan's dignity, saving her in nick of time by odofying dupatta over her that in turn resulted in a bone crushing hug of Akshansmiley14smiley42

- Guddan just hold Her Jindal Saab so tightly in such a way that she could overcome her emotions q ki only he can calm her downsmiley14smiley31

- Though We got Angry AJ slapping Antra as dream sequence but that scene was LITsmiley15smiley40

- The scenes followed after this incident where Akshat try to soothe His Wife, His Guddan's pain by silently giving his saath atm were Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo momentssmiley14smiley31Akshat stitches Guddan's choli symbolising he will soon seal the scars of her Dil too with his Pyaar ki Malhamsmiley14smiley42

- Guddan tries to warn Antra with full on tashansmiley15smiley32It was an absolute treat to watch darofied Antra before Our Shernismiley40smiley41

- Another wishlist of mine got fulfilled in the most beautiful way making me all emotionalsmiley19smiley14Akshan's First Forehead Kiss with so heart touching talks resulting in breaking down of Guddansmiley27smiley42 & melting her very slowlysmiley14smiley31

- Jindal Saab trying to be romantic with His gudiya where he confessed he is gonna come more closer to her by holding her hands tightly, he is gonna kiss her, he is gonna corner her & give bone crushing hugs too....smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42Isshhhwaaasmiley43smiley43, Akshan's Third Hand Kiss bhi ho gaya idher toh....smiley43smiley43

- Akshan successfully proves that Akshat & Tanvesh are two different persons to nullify Antra's doubt after reading Saraswati Bahu's Secret Chit Messagesmiley40smiley32Akshan's this Penguin Kiss was Pyaarsmiley43smiley42

- Akshan Malham scene so cute where Jindal Saab complains about how his dil, eyes & hands are suffering w/o His Guddan's Pyaar smiley43smiley42

- Akshat challenging Guddan to say She don't love Him 10 times but she hardly could complete 5 times saying the samesmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42There we got Akshan's Unique Cheek Kisssmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- On the special occassion of Janmashtami, We got to watch Akshan doing Kanhaji ki aartismiley40, them saving diya from the toofansmiley31Jindal Saab adoring His Guddan was Extra Pyaar & Dil le losmiley43smiley42

- Akshan beautiful scene where Guddan stops Akshat from saying he will be happy to sacrifice his life for his Pyaarsmiley14smiley27

- Jindal Saab trying to manavofy Gudiya once again that results in these beautiful momentssmiley43smiley42

- These shots were so intensesmiley43smiley42 & bahut hi zyada Pyaarsmiley43smiley42

- Antra stabs Honda for taking her money & propertysmiley24

- Jindal Saab uses His Guddan's idea for saving himself from Antra's murder attemptsmiley40smiley15smiley32smiley32

- Guddan saves Jindal Saab from the deep freezersmiley10smiley32 & we got Akshan's almost Lip Kisssmiley43smiley42 followed by Akshan's Hug where Jindal Saab was trying to release His Gudiya's stresssmiley27smiley31

- After saving Akshat, We got to watch Akshan successfully chupofying themselves from Antrasmiley27smiley42 & getting ready to execute their next plansmiley14smiley20

- Akshan began to scare Antra with Bhoot Honda Saabsmiley37smiley15

- Antra locks Akshan together in the deep freezer that resulted in Akshan "Kulfi" Hugsmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42I tell you only Jindal Saab can think about romance inside this deep freezersmiley39smiley37

- Guddan once again saved Her Jindal Saab from the Freezer Jalan Kaandsmiley40smiley32

- Akshan's Haldi Momentssmiley27smiley42Them remembering their Anokhi Haldi in FB was Pyaarsmiley27smiley42 Both trying to hold their emotions recalling those special moments along with their eyes silently talking to e/o was total Dil le losmiley14smiley31

- Honda Saab in Bhoot Mode trying to make Antra confess her crimessmiley36smiley14

- Akshan & poora Jindal Parivaar made Antra confess her gunah before Policesmiley14smiley32

- It is always a special treat to watch Sher protecting His Shernismiley42smiley32 & in this epi it was totally a whistle podu moment when Akshat came forward & warned the evil Antra to stay away from His Guddansmiley15smiley40The dialogues & that angry expressions were on point Nishsmiley10smiley32Loved every bit of the sequencesmiley27smiley20

- Adding Precap scene here q ki aaj ka episode (272 th epi) aana baaki haismiley17Akshan Be Strongsmiley31

Once again Congratulations Guddan Parivaar for completing One Year Journey Of this Pyaara show🥳🤗

In these 272 episodes, we have witnessed many ups & downs in this Anokhi Prem Kahani of Our Pyaare Akshansmiley14From Mutual dislike to slowly developing a strong Dil ki connection bcz of their common Dard ka rishta followed by developing mutual care bcz of their Farz ka rishta which further lead to mutual trust & respect with their Dosti ka rishta & finally entering their Pyaar ka rishta, Akshan has surely travelled a long journey in this one yearsmiley27smiley42

At present, Akshan & their Pyaar are facing many obstacles in the name of past where both are fighting hard to be with e/o irrespective of the fights & manmutavs happened that scarred their hearts so brutallysmiley14 But Me, As an Akshan fangirlsmiley17 & as a Guddan show viewersmiley9have full faith in Akshan's Beintehaa Pyaar for e/osmiley27smiley20 I am sure Akshan's Pyaar will raise above every single mushquilsmiley14smiley42 & one day Yeh Anokhi Prem Kahani poori ho hi jaayegismiley10smiley40

Dil se Thank You WHOLE GUDDAN TEAM, whole cast & crew for working hard day & night so that we can enjoy such beautiful episodes on our TV screenssmiley31smiley32We acknowledge your hard worksmiley20smiley32 & WE LOVE YOU ALLsmiley27smiley31KEEP ROCKINGsmiley10 &  KEEP ACHIEVING MORE SUCCESSsmiley40

Once again Happiest B'day Guddan Showsmiley40smiley41Congratulations to Us, The Viewers toosmiley40smiley41Keep Showering Your Immense Love & Support towards This Brilliant Team because they DESERVE Itsmiley27& Continue to Be a Part of This Anokha Journey of Akshansmiley31

Team Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega, give us more Beautiful Akshan Moments to cherish smiley42 I wish hope & pray ki aap sabki bonding aise hi aur zyada gehri hote rahe, aap sab yuhi tarakki karte rahesmiley31 aur humein khoob saari mesmerising episodes dethe rahein......smiley10smiley27

So Dostom please join in here, share your favourite moments from this One Year Journey of Our Pyaara Showsmiley31 & shower your immense love towards Guddan Parivaarsmiley20Let's Make This Special Day more memorable guys.....!!!!!smiley40smiley41

Let The Special Day Celebrations Begin......!!!!!smiley40smiley41

celebration partying GIF by Booksmart

HAPPY FANGIRLING EVERYONEsmiley31smiley27

Loads of Lovesmiley9

Saranya

Special Note:smiley20 

A humble request to all please aaj ke din khushi khushi se make this thread a happy one q ki iss thread ke peeche bahut mehanat lagi haismiley14So I wish sab idher khushi se fangirling kareinsmiley17Please keep the discussions & thoughts regarding spoiler related stuffs away from this threadsmiley14Thank You In Advancesmiley9

INDEX😛

Guddan Team's Wishes - Pg 4😛

Fan made VM - Pg 5😛

First year Bday Cake pics + Videos - Pg 5😛

Telly Reporter Segment - Pg 6😛

Entertainment Tadka & Bollywood All Time Segments - Pg 7😛

More Updates from Casts - Pg 7, 8, 9 ,10,11😛

IF Article about 1 year celebrations - Pg 11 😛

1 Year Celebrations Party Pics - Pg 12, 13 😛

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Reserved

Before reading I want to say big fat thank you Dil Wali Saranya 🤗🤗🤗 for taking your time n making this beautiful post n giving us a recap of Guddan Show and AKshan scenes from the past 1 year🤗

Really appreciate your hard work ,efforts and the time you put in making such a awesome and wonderful post for all the Akshan fans.With this post everyone will cherish all the moments of Akshat and Guddan.

Thanking you from the bottom of heart for making all Akshan fans relive those moments that happened in past 1 year .🙏

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago

Wow beautiful post ❤️u worked very hard hats off to u 👏happy anniversary to guddan team🥳

thank u Saranya for reminding us of one year beautiful show guddan ..👏👏🤗to u for ur hard work n beautiful post ...

This is really beautiful post Saru 🤗🤗

Happy First Anniversary to GTNHP show and team

Thanks to this show for giving such a wonderful pair- Akshan and love the team bonding offscreen ❤️

Coming to your post, I salute the hardwork, time and effort u put on for this beautiful posts with colorful words and so many pictures. It's not an easy thing to do.

Hope every show gets a fan like you. This is the best fan post/thread I came across till date. U literally summarized the show so well, if anyone who missed out earlier episodes of this show they can check through your post.

I feel like giving you a teddy bear wala hug.