Punish The SENIOR Mittals & Rani

Posted: 4 years ago

How will u punish 

SUMAN MITTAL

CHANDA MITTAL

DAADU MITTAL

RANI

Will the other fans let us punish? If even one person complains about the track,  then they are labelled as haters. Twitter is so toxic.

If we are allowed to punish them, then 

Suman- Pooja slaps her and throws her in asylum

Dada- goes into permanent coma

Chanda- make her a servant 

I don't want to punish Rani.  She is the one person l like at this point. Pooja is dumb and stupid for feeling guilty and she deserves what Rani is doing to her 

Since I  hate Kabir too, he and Rani should be paired up together. They deserve each other.

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Will the other fans let us punish? If even one person complains about the track,  then they are labelled as haters. Twitter is so toxic.

I don't want to punish Rani.  She is the one person l like at this point. Pooja is dumb and stupid for feeling guilty and she deserves what Rani is doing to her 

Since I  hate Kabir too, he and Rani should be paired up together. They deserve each other.

Superrr ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

This is kind of sharing thoughts so weren't haters and atleast everybody will want to punish the those namez mentioned so no worries! ! ! 

Whatever Ananya said. 

But at this point, can we at least expect the Mittals to say a heartfelt sorry to Pooja, or is even that too much? 

Very good suggestion. 😀

Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Whatever Ananya said. 

But at this point, can we at least expect the Mittals to say a heartfelt sorry to Pooja, or is even that too much? 

Yes of course, they will show mittals saying one sorry, and pooja will get blessings and they will end the show with them calling pooja a SARVAGUN BAHU ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by shruzzy

How will u punish 

SUMAN MITTAL

CHANDA MITTAL

DAADU MITTAL

RANI

Suman should die merciliously in that heart attack. ðŸ˜ˆ

Chanda should be treated as a servant. 

Dadu mittal deserves wheel chair only for rest of his life. ðŸ˜¡

Rani ji deserves a husband like Chopda's son. Oh but nowadays it looks like Jai is falling for Rani deviji. So expecting them to get married and later thrown out by Sonali. ðŸ¤£

I have a couple name for Kabir & Rani 

#KaNi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by BlueOcean

I have a couple name for Kabir & Rani 

#KaNi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Raka kaisa hai ???