Vish Shifts to Voot From Second Season!

Posted: 4 years ago

Colors’ Vish is a supernatural drama showcasing the story of Vishkanya - a crossbreed of human and snake, Vishaili and Vishaila. The show has been grabbing the eyeballs with its dark storyline and supernatural elements. Recently, we broke the news about the show taking a leap and also there were reports about the show going off-air. Now, the latest we hear is that show will be back with another season.

As per reports, Colors’ has decided to pull the plug and the show will be wrapped up by the end of September. However, the makers will come up with the second season of Vish in October and it’ll stream on Colors’ online content streaming platform Voot.

Recently, the show witnessed two new entries including Bigg Boss fame Jasleem Matharu, who made her acting debut with the show and actress Divya Bhatnagar, who is known for her comic roles entered the show as a 150-year-old lady with supernatural powers.

Apart from Vish, Kunal Jaisingh and Tejasswi Prakash starrer Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 was shifted to Voot after the first season.

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1167794971325321216

hopefully this is true & makers will come with vishal & sana🤗

Nahi . Let the story continue with Sabrina alone . The show name is Vish so Sabrina will b there. In an Interview Vishal was saying when reporter was asking that will Good win over evil at last he said Maybe or maybe not. So on Twitter v all were thinking that it can also happen that AdYa die or they can live somewhere happily or maybe their kid can grow up if they die. Basically v don’t want Vishal Vishal Sana to continue. Sabrina won’t leave the show if there is season 2 its all about her. Let Vishal  Sana get better shows . Show on Voot wont do them any good.

Originally posted by sangu40

Nahi . Let the story continue with Sabrina alone . The show name is Vish so Sabrina will b there. In an Interview Vishal was saying when reporter was asking that will Good win over evil at last he said Maybe or maybe not. So on Twitter v all were thinking that it can also happen that AdYa die or they can live somewhere happily or maybe their kid can grow up if they die. Basically v don’t want Vishal Vishal Sana to continue. Sabrina won’t leave the show if there is season 2 its all about her. Let Vishal  Sana get better shows . Show on Voot wont do them any good.

the makers yet to conform the news 

if sabrina will be in season 2 then i don't think adya will get happy ending or any end up together🥺

only makers can answers to our question

Anyone still watching that nonsense? 🤣 I couldn’t watch post the episode Aliya marries Aditya. Aditya was a vish purush or a vampire  couldn’t connect with it and instead of ending it they want to drag it on voot. I still don’t get how Catrina could be a part of vishlok. Since when did cats get poisonous? And then u have a jalpari n does that mean fish is poisonous too? Fantasy is interesting but even that should have some logic. One hell of a senseless show with the antagonist acting OTT. 

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Anyone still watching that nonsense? 🤣 I couldn’t watch post the episode Aliya marries Aditya. Aditya was a vish purush or a vampire  couldn’t connect with it and instead of ending it they want to drag it on voot. I still don’t get how Catrina could be a part of vishlok. Since when did cats get poisonous? And then u have a jalpari n does that mean fish is poisonous too? Fantasy is interesting but even that should have some logic. One hell of a senseless show with the antagonist acting OTT. 

it’s a Indian tv show u can’t expect logic from them🤣🤣

Originally posted by cuteariya

it’s a Indian tv show u can’t expect logic from them🤣🤣

At least 50% is reasonable 🤣 vish is 100% nonsense and to think I wasted a good few weeks on this show. 

This is the only serial I watch regularly in Colors and to watch this sometimes I watch other serials. If they cut his serial I guess I will cut "Colors" channel too.

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

This is a supernatural show. What logic you want from supernatural show?  All the supernatural shows are illogical. Even the engllsh serials are just man made stories. Do you think Vampires exist?

This serial is far more better than Vish yah Amrit or Tantra. I like Devina as Vish. And  cat or other species here even the latest entry Divya Bhatnagar.  My son also likes it as it is a fairy tale type story.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by jhalak7

This is a supernatural show. What logic you want from supernatural show?  All the supernatural shows are illogical. Even the engllsh serials are just man made stories. Do you think Vampires exist?

This serial is far more better than Vish yah Amrit or Tantra. I like Devina as Vish. And  cat or other species here even the latest entry Divya Bhatnagar.  My son also likes it as it is a fairy tale type story.

I guess to each their own. I am a huge fan of supernatural genre and as an audience I prefer to see some kind of consistency where characters are concerned. Logic is not just limited to reality. Its about connecting the dots and making it something an audience can relate to. As a viewer who spent considerable amount of time watching it, I have a right to voice out my opinions. I find Debina OTT but yes I do love the way she has been styled here. She comes across as more of a comic character than a menacing villain. Personally I preferred Nalini Negi as the cat as she portrayed the grace and cunning that was expected of her character very well. If Aditya was a vish purush how come he was acting like a vampire? Going by Vish (the show's concept) the body of a vish pursh or a vish kanya is composed of poison that gives them their power. If Sabrina did not go about drinking other's blood to survive why would Aditya need it? He is being transformed into a vish purush not Dracula. Rudra baba had died on the same day Rudrama rescued Alia. How is that even remotely possible? Even if Rudra had a reincarnation he should have been a baby the day Alia was pushed off the cliff. Not a grown woman much older than his previous birth avatar.

Haven't seen Tantra or Sitara. But judging by the initial promos itself I knew it was dumb (again my opinion only) and did not bother trying it. I tried Vish and though Debina's over the top acting put me off at times I tried watching it coz I felt the plot was interesting. But the story nor characters make sense to me. Its not a mandate to keep one's brains aside to enjoy fantasy. Take Harry Potter for instance. Its so well written and though it is a fantasy it transports you to another world altogether and its a herculean task for anybody to point out a loophole there or anything that didn't make sense from a story or character perspective.