30 August written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 30th August 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya gets drunk and sees shadow of someone. He looks around and shouts. He says Alia is dead, I should sleep, he lies in bed. Rudra Maa turns off lights. Aditya sees Alia covered in blood lying on bed, she says I am your Alia, touch me. Aditya moves away and points gun at her, Alia says you already killed me. Alia starts seductively dancing around him. She throws him on sofa and tries to make him wear bracelet. Sabrina comes there but says Alia? Alia makes him wear the bracelet before she can stop. Aditya recalls everything and says this Sabrina poisoned me. Sabrina says Alia is alive? She tries to touch him but falls back, she sees bandhan bracelet and says Alia I wont spare you, I will kill you. She is about to attack her but Aditya tries to protect her, he falls down. Sabrina says you are 

just a common man now. Sabrina starts strangling Alia but Rudra Maa uses her powers to throw Sabrina away. Aditya, Alia and Rudra Maa gather around Sabrina. Sabrina says you people think you can beat me? Aditya is mine, leave from here Alia. Alia says enough, now its our turn. Rudra Maa says your sin pot is filled, you dont have anything left. Sabrina laughs and says what you people can do. Alia says when Aditya wont be able to be trapped by you then your powers would be useless. She shows bracelet and says you cant even touch him. Aditya says now common people will fight. Alia says we will start war from today with you. Sabrina says you people did a mistake, I never spare my enemies. She start screaming loudly. Aditya, Alia and Rudra put hands on their ears. Alia tries to run but a glass piece gets stuck in stomach. Sabrina leaves from there. Aditya takes out glass piece and sees blue blood oozing out. Rudra says its Sabrina’s poison that has gone in her body. Aditya says what will happen now? Alia says I am fine, Aditya says we have to take you to hospital. Alia says I will do tapasaya, Rudra says you will have to bring a mani, I will show you path. Aditya says I am coming with you Alia. Alia says only wives can do it. Aditya says I tortured you so much when Sabrina poisoned me but you didnt leave me, I even tried to kill you, I will stand by you.

PRECAP- Alia, Aditya and Rudra comes outside mandir but Alia faints because of poison. Rudra says she cant do tapasaya. Aditya says I will do this tap. Later Alia is lying in mandir. A spider comes there and says if I kill her then Sabrina madam will be happy.

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome episode 

Glad once again Aliya brought Aditya back from Sabrina poison👏

Adya tip tip Basra dance was fire 🔥 

Oh god Aliya got hurt by Sabrina 

Hope Aditya & rudra maa will save her😭