Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Is Avneet character really destroyed post leap?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Few days ago, I saw a comment on EBSS twitter tag from a fan of the forced marriage lead couple of that show(don't watch the show but saw that comment while seeing something else). That girl or woman said during a conversation with another person regarding EBBS that she used to watch Aladdin earlier but after leap they destroyed Avneet's character. I was like did she even watched the show properly? Like she support the so-called lead couple and unhappy with the show to be ending soon but she said Avneet character is destroyed. Not just her even on You Tube, I read several comments badmouthing Yasmine though these are in minority and some even wanted Aladdin and Jinni-Minni's story even after them being acting as fake siblings. I don't understand what exactly these people wanted Yasmine to be like? Also that twitter girl(I will not take any name publicly) saying Yasmine's character destroyed. How exactly she wanted Yasmine to be like? Not just her but other people too. That she smiles and laugh often and constantly being extra sweet to her kingdom people no matter even if her dad died because as a heroine she always has to be happy? Or to feel attracted to Ali as he looks like Aladdin instead of hating him for looking like Aladdin? I too was against her giving death sentence to Aladdin and agreeing to marry Zafar but on other things I don't think she is doing anything wrong. Looks like some people are only used to watching regular saas-bahu or hero torturing heroine shows. So they have the forgot that women too has emotions and even she can't always act normal and happy just because she is a woman. So I want to ask that whether Avneet's character is really destroyed post leap?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't agree with this at all . Yasmine's character was never ever destroyed .It's exactly how it was written and she is behaving exactly like how she should .