29 August written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 29th August 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya throws Alia from balcony. She is about to fall down but Rudra Maa flies and catches here. Aditya thinks she is dead and says what Sabrina coudlnt do from her poison, I did it with my love. 

Alia sees Maria’s wing and says you in this avatar? Rudra Maa says I had to come to save you, mothers can do anything to save their kids. Alia says what would I do by living? Aditya doesnt want me. Rudra Maa says that its not Aditya but Sabrina’s poison making him do it. Alia says but I saved him in time from her poison. Rudra says she had poisoned him before you reached there. 

Sabrina says Aditya is mine now, we will become one tonight. I should make a romantic environment here. 

Alia asks why she is doing all this? Rudra says she wants to make Aditya hers, if she 

comes closer to him then his humanity will go away, she wont stop till then. Alia says how do you know so much about Sabrina? tell me truth. Rudra says yes its time to tell you truth, I am actually Aghori rudra (Rudra baba). Rudra Maa says Sabrina killed me so I took another birth so I could meet you again, I have come in this world as Rudra Maa to fulfill my promise to you, that is to protect you because I knew you are not a common girl, you have been chosen for a special task, when Sabrina tried to kill you, I had to save you, our relation is for lives. Alia says you died but you cameback for me, I have angels like you when Sabrina wants to kill me. Rudra says truth wins over evil. 

Scene 2
Aditya comes to Sabrina and says its romantic environment here, lets start. 

Alia says to Rudra that I dont know if to save Aditya from Sabrina or myself from Aditya. Rudra Maa gives her a bracelet and says its protected, if you make Aditya wear it then she wont be able to do anything with Aditya and she wont be able to touch it. Alia says but he wants to kill me when I come infront of him. Rudra says you will have to die again. 

Sabrina tells Aditya that you did my work, I wanted to poison that Alia. Aditya says stop talking about her, when are we getting married darling. Sabrina romantically starts dancing with him, yeh pyar hai plays. Aditya pulls her closer. They start kissing each other. Aditya sees Alia’s dead form and gets scared. Sabrina says its nothing. He sees Alia again and says she is here? Sabrina doesnt see anyone and says she is not here. Calm down. Aditya says she was here. Sabrina says you killed her then how can she comeback? Relax, we are one now. Aditya says no there is something wrong, he leaves. 

Aditya is on balcony and drinking. He drunk and hears noises. He says Alia is dead, no one is here. Rudra turns off lights. Alia lies in bed in blood. Aditya is scared.

PRECAP- Alia romantically dances around Aditya. Aditya sees her and is about to shoot but she starts making him wear that bracelet. Sabrina comes there and says Alia?