Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This is my opinion but I felt very sad and anger at the same time when Abeer decided not to continue. He should have always known that he has to get older and play older sai as well. This feels very stupid when actors take such decisions even in a mythology show. Initially he said he is sai bhakt so in that case he should be able to play older sai!! 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shwetha85

This is my opinion but I felt very sad and anger at the same time when Abeer decided not to continue. He should have always known that he has to get older and play older sai as well. This feels very stupid when actors take such decisions even in a mythology show. Initially he said he is sai bhakt so in that case he should be able to play older sai!! 

same thing i was thinking....very sad

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad that you too feel the same. Its really unfortunate for Abeer because a lot of stories in sai satcharitra is on older sai only plus entry of so many important people are remaining. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Feel Sad Too.

it's Not Fair.

I Will Make A Farewell Thread For Him.

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This type of changing faces every often will hurt the feelings of the viewers and in that process, we won't be able to connect with the new actor with our divine character so easily.  I agree with all the opinions in this thread.

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was surprised that there was going to be a replacement. It will be hard to connect with a new actor at this stage, have a feeling it will reflect in viewership. I suppose we have to accept it just like we had the younger Sai and hope the older Sai is just as good. 

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

I was surprised that there was going to be a replacement. It will be hard to connect with a new actor at this stage, have a feeling it will reflect in viewership. I suppose we have to accept it just like we had the younger Sai and hope the older Sai is just as good. 

This is the problem in every serial. The actors have their priorities, writers have their own way of storytelling, and producers and directors want to get success through TRPs, the difference of opinion will bound to be there. I wish, frequently, there should be an interaction between the actors, writer and the creative team, discussions will solve most problems and the benefits will be extended to viewers and the creatives. Mutual respect and understanding is very much needed in such situations.