TV Hindi

Why Vivian left Shakti??

shadyanood thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As we know Vivian left Shakti and the reason that was spread out is that he do not want to play a role of a father. 

Well, I believe this is absolutely not true as we already saw that Vivian (Harman) was already father of soham, and according to rubina's recent interview she said that there will be just a few years leap as she won't be playing a role of a grown up child. 

This shows that the reason of playing a father role is not the actual reason. 

What do you think guys about this?? 

Why do you think Vivian left the show?? 

Please share your thoughts regarding this 

Wish you all the best Vivian.. Hope to see you back soon with a new project ♥️😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadjoua thumbnail

Me too I don't think this is the reason , Vivian has 31 years he is can play father's role If he had a boy from his ex_wife Vahbiz.  He is 5 or 6 years old .but I think the show has become long & He has the right to rest and to think about new work

Edited by Nadjoua - 4 years ago
shadyanood thumbnail

I totally agree with you.. This could be one possible reason 👍

As already he was playing the role Soham's father as well 

Nadjoua thumbnail

I wish him all the best 👍 & I want to see Vivian in new show soon 😍 Inshaa Allah 

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i guess he just wanted to be out and leap was good chance to get out beside storyline is shifting to heer nothing about haya and its like season 2 they wont stop on just 5 yrs leap they will take a big leap too after soemtimes so whts the point of continuing whn the story is already shifted t another lead