25/08/2019 Episode...Sakshi gives Sandyha her life back

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So Rekha the psychic lady speaks to Sandhya and then tells Angad about sakshi being in Sandy’s body..Sandy also finds out that jolly ..angads uncle who’s now mad..was Very Bad. he had got a woman pretending to be sandy to call sakshi and lure her and kapil, and their baby to that house where jolly’s friends killed them. So sakshi always believed sandy was responsible for her death. Anyway once sandy tells this to sakshi in front of some tantrics and angad and rekha..then sakshis realises her sister is a good woman..sakshi exits sandys body and tells sandy she’s giving Prem also to her and she knows sandy will be a good mom to him..but she said there’s someone called Bhau who will come for Prem..I felt this whole episode was very rushed..we should have got sakshi in Sandy’s body for at least another one or two episodes. I really like Deepika as sakshi. She does this grey character so well. I say grey not black because sakshi had her reasons for hurting everyone so far.  but anyway now rekha, sandy and angad are trying to find out about Bhau. He could be a demon or a reaper...someone who comes for souls..But we will have to wait for next weekend to find out...😀

Originally posted by Indira1211

So Rekha the psychic lady speaks to Sandhya and then tells Angad about sakshi being in Sandy’s body..Sandy also finds out that jolly ..angads uncle who’s now mad..was Very Bad. he had got a woman pretending to be sandy to call sakshi and lure her and kapil, and their baby to that house where jolly’s friends killed them. So sakshi always believed sandy was responsible for her death. Anyway once sandy tells this to sakshi in front of some tantrics and angad and rekha..then sakshis realises her sister is a good woman..sakshi exits sandys body and tells sandy she’s giving Prem also to her and she knows sandy will be a good mom to him..but she said there’s someone called Bhau who will come for Prem..I felt this whole episode was very rushed..we should have got sakshi in Sandy’s body for at least another one or two episodes. I really like Deepika as sakshi. She does this grey character so well. I say grey not black because sakshi had her reasons for hurting everyone so far.  but anyway now rekha, sandy and angad are trying to find out about Bhau. He could be a demon or a reaper...someone who comes for souls..But we will have to wait for next weekend to find out...😀

this is the reason Kapil once said Sandhya is responsible for his and his family's death.did Sakshi's character end?

Originally posted by Indira1211

Completely agree with you... Mene bahot dino ke baad kawach dekha aur issi liye ke spoiler mila tha ke sakshi sandy ki life jayegi... Muje laga ke sakshi ke jo grey character hai muje pasand aaya tha and 4-5 episode to dikhate sakshi and angad  ki chemistry.... Hamne shy sandy to dekhli kash hame bold sakshi bhi jayada dekhne ko milti pahele hi kapil ki jagah hi ye sakshi- angad- sandy ka love track dikhate to jayada maza aata.... Puri evil family ko involve karke pura story hi bigad diya.... Pahele hi ye dikhte ke angad hi sakshi and sandy ka soulmate hai... Sakshi ki death se ab angad and sandy ki Jody bani...... To kuch maza aata muje laga sakshi and angad ki chemistry ko thoda jayada dikhana chahiye jese sakshi ko bhi khush rahne ka haq hai.... 

Originally posted by kasaf

Completely agree with you... Mene bahot dino ke baad kawach dekha aur issi liye ke spoiler mila tha ke sakshi sandy ki life jayegi... Muje laga ke sakshi ke jo grey character hai muje pasand aaya tha and 4-5 episode to dikhate sakshi and angad  ki chemistry.... Hamne shy sandy to dekhli kash hame bold sakshi bhi jayada dekhne ko milti pahele hi kapil ki jagah hi ye sakshi- angad- sandy ka love track dikhate to jayada maza aata.... Puri evil family ko involve karke pura story hi bigad diya.... Pahele hi ye dikhte ke angad hi sakshi and sandy ka soulmate hai... Sakshi ki death se ab angad and sandy ki Jody bani...... To kuch maza aata muje laga sakshi and angad ki chemistry ko thoda jayada dikhana chahiye jese sakshi ko bhi khush rahne ka haq hai.... 

yes I also was enjoying sakshi and angads chemistry...I like Deepika as sakshi,.😀

Originally posted by Silpa91

this is the reason Kapil once said Sandhya is responsible for his and his family's death.did Sakshi's character end?

I’m not sure if sakshis character as ended as I think she went away on her free will to let her sister live in peace and she handed her child back to sandy, Maybe sakshi May return when sandy is in Trouble again to help her,,