Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

This mob lynching needs to stop :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

This mob lynching needs to stop😡. Season 1 frequently showed mob lynching of Rukhsar. And it's now happening again. Last week, people again insulted her and accused her of making women disappear by bringing her husband and son. Piddi was quiet but if Yasmine would be there she would have blasted them. Gullu came to her defense before Aladdin stopped them. And now in precio, people are insulting her again using her husband and son as if she called Aladdin's ghost to haunt everyone. I wonder if anyone would dare to insult her if Yasmine was there. Even after doing so much good to people they don't stop insulting her. She even distributed ger winning gold to them but still they are always ready to accuse her. I hope Yasmine shuts them up for once and all if they ever insult her again. 

Sorry to say this but now I temporarily want Zafar to win and rule Baghdad like fir 1-2 weeks before Aladdin, Yasmine and others defeat him. Because these people deserve this only😡. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

I too feel bad. How much Ruksaar has to see.She Lost her Husband and Son all together .She is not crying and is happy coz thatz what she promised to her dead Son and she is fulfilling her Dead Son's last wish by being happy .But this woman deserves all happiness for being such a wonderful person And I am sure she will get that one soon . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I too feel bad. How much Ruksaar has to see.She Lost her Husband and Son all together .She is not crying and is happy coz thatz what she promised to her dead Son and she is fulfilling her Dead Son's last wish by being happy .But this woman deserves all happiness for being such a wonderful person And I am sure she will get that one soon . 

India already is suffering badly from mob lynching and cvs are repeatedly showing this. It even went physical several times when people once pelted tomatoes at Rukhsar-Aladdin-Jinu and also once pelted stones at Rukhsar causing her to bleed before Gullu stopped and threatened them. Hope Yasmine warns strictly people if they do this again to Rukhsar. Yes it's mostly Aladdin's duty as a son but sometimes when someone else than a family member supports then it feels very nice. Yasmine did stood for het once for which Aladdin thanked her. We need that Yasmine again to shut up people's mouth if they ever do this again to Rukhsar. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

India already is suffering badly from mob lynching and cvs are repeatedly showing this. It even went physical several times when people once pelted tomatoes at Rukhsar-Aladdin-Jinu and also once pelted stones at Rukhsar causing her to bleed before Gullu stopped and threatened them. Hope Yasmine warns strictly people if they do this again to Rukhsar. Yes it's mostly Aladdin's duty as a son but sometimes when someone else than a family member supports then it feels very nice. Yasmine did stood for het once for which Aladdin thanked her. We need that Yasmine again to shut up people's mouth if they ever do this again to Rukhsar. 

Yeah I agree . Yasmine was always there with Ruksaar and supporter her in absense of Aladdin . She even didn't leave to support her even after knowing that Aladdin killed her abbu (As per her).

I am missing Yasmine too.I am missing AlaSmine SidNeet Avneet .God knows when Yasmine will wake up ðŸ˜­