Kawach - Mahashivratri

He is soooo LOVABLE!!!! And Finally.....

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know I said earlier that Namik is doing an insignificant role as Angad, I still maintain that Sandhya has a better role as lead.....

BUT...

HE is soooo lovable as Angad. ❤️❤️❤️  My God!! I don’t think anyone else could have brought so many emotions to the core as Namik did.  Oh my god!!! The whole episode was Angadlicious on Saturday and partly Sunday.  Can’t get over it.  I don’t know how many more times I will watch!!  The sorry scene to Prem, then hugging Sandhya/ Sakshi from back followed by the whole Saree scene then at night hugging sideways, eyelocks.  I can’t believe we got so many good scenes in one weekend.  Thank you Ekta, finally showing ANGAD...  loved it, loved it and just loved it!!!😘😘😘

He and the kids are such a relief in otherwise nonsense drama.  They only bring smile to the face.❤️

Sorry but not sorry for the caps!! Can’t control it. 😳😆 

Edited by monikameghan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW!!! 108 views and no comment!! Common guys.  Nobody likes at least Namik here enough to make a comment!!😲

Very disappointing!💔

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Namik is undoubtedly doing a greattt job. I am amazed and saddened at the same time imagining what he can do with a good script. But here too I love his scenes especially with the kids. His voice modulation and softness with kids is just so amazing. Even the saree scene...that guy has some other charisma in romance. In the saturday epi there were so many scenes where he pulls sandy to himself, damn it was hot 😍

monikameghan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _symphony

Namik is undoubtedly doing a greattt job. I am amazed and saddened at the same time imagining what he can do with a good script. But here too I love his scenes especially with the kids. His voice modulation and softness with kids is just so amazing. Even the saree scene...that guy has some other charisma in romance. In the saturday epi there were so many scenes where he pulls sandy to himself, damn it was hot 😍

You just nailed it!!  Hot hot hot🔥🔥🔥🔥it was... hard to get over.  Can’t wait to see him in another hardcore romantic show.  He is a Blessing!!!!😇😇

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Namik is doing fantastic job as angad. I invite Namik fans to interact about him

monikameghan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: edkvf

Namik is doing fantastic job as angad. I invite Namik fans to interact about him

We all love him so much, that’s why we are here talking about his work.  Can’t get over the fact that he is such a great actor who is not getting the recognition he truly deserves.❤️❤️

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you that he is very dedicated and professional.  During edt there was Namik At, but now no At of him. I pray God  for him to get show with good content soon.