Copy of the movie Aira

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just saw the dubbed version of that movie. Where a ghost wants the pretty girl to sacrifice her life so that she can have her life and marry her fiance. Why ? Same reason as Sakshi. Manhoos thi so duniya ne thukraya. Jab pati mila to woh bhi gaya! 😆Same look. One red eye, ugly long hair flying, shadi ka joda as she was about to marry. Idhar Sakshi also in that attire although she was not marrying Kapil. ðŸ¤¢ I neither felt sympathy for that girl in that movie nor for Sakshi. Papa didn't want her. Very good some woman who wanted her got her and raised her well . Or else she would not be alive to marry Kapil. Kapil had two choice - one to save his family and skip the case. Second sacrifice for the case which he did.

Now what did jealous sissy Sakshi did?

1. She made her pati marry and sleep with her sis to have a bacca. which is more galad than what those four criminals or her father did. As na toh Sandy ne usse ghar se nikala tha nor Angad slept with her. Besides which sati saddhi awrat will let her hubby sleep with her sis? Kapil another characterless admi...........bhoot ho kar bhi giri hui. Cheeh!

2. Killed Sandy's friend who had no connection with this revenge drama. It is a drama now. Because neither Sakshi nor her hubby was honest person. Kapil said once that he wants to live in the body of Angad and his wife in sandy and they want to live this lavish life with their prop . If they were so honest why would they want to live in this black money? Baby ko bhi paida kia. Itna lalchi hai to why didn't they accept money from those 4 criminals. They would not die and take revenge.

3. Made Sandy prem's mom and snatched the child. Forcing the child to live like a ghost. What was the need to born for that child? It could remain ghost without birth.

The movie effect I guess. Yes the movie is highly stupid. With nonsense logic of beauty and ugly and rich , poor, manhoos blah blah. Original itni bakwaz hai toh copy kaise accha hoga?  Now mama track is also failing. Seriously EK needs to improve her writers. All her serials are failing because of stupid writers. Chori karni hai toh kisi dhang ki serial/movie se chori karo.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I just saw the dubbed version of that movie. Where a ghost wants the pretty girl to sacrifice her life so that she can have her life and marry her fiance. Why ? Same reason as Sakshi. Manhoos thi so duniya ne thukraya. Jab pati mila to woh bhi gaya! 😆Same look. One red eye, ugly long hair flying, shadi ka joda as she was about to marry. Idhar Sakshi also in that attire although she was not marrying Kapil. ðŸ¤¢ I neither felt sympathy for that girl in that movie nor for Sakshi. Papa didn't want her. Very good some woman who wanted her got her and raised her well . Or else she would not be alive to marry Kapil. Kapil had two choice - one to save his family and skip the case. Second sacrifice for the case which he did.

Now what did jealous sissy Sakshi did?

1. She made her pati marry and sleep with her sis to have a bacca. which is more galad than what those four criminals or her father did. As na toh Sandy ne usse ghar se nikala tha nor Angad slept with her. Besides which sati saddhi awrat will let her hubby sleep with her sis? Kapil another characterless admi...........bhoot ho kar bhi giri hui. Cheeh!

2. Killed Sandy's friend who had no connection with this revenge drama. It is a drama now. Because neither Sakshi nor her hubby was honest person. Kapil said once that he wants to live in the body of Angad and his wife in sandy and they want to live this lavish life with their prop . If they were so honest why would they want to live in this black money? Baby ko bhi paida kia. Itna lalchi hai to why didn't they accept money from those 4 criminals. They would not die and take revenge.

3. Made Sandy prem's mom and snatched the child. Forcing the child to live like a ghost. What was the need to born for that child? It could remain ghost without birth.

The movie effect I guess. Yes the movie is highly stupid. With nonsense logic of beauty and ugly and rich , poor, manhoos blah blah. Original itni bakwaz hai toh copy kaise accha hoga?  Now mama track is also failing. Seriously EK needs to improve her writers. All her serials are failing because of stupid writers. Chori karni hai toh kisi dhang ki serial/movie se chori karo.

yes all these writers seem to have writers block...that’s why they are messing up these shows so much 😂....even bepanah pyaar that started off so nicely has fallen apart now ..

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Writers don't put effort bcoz people watch these shows no matter how bad the writing is. I started watching it for Namik but now every episode feels like torture. Don't know if I'll be able to survive this next week or not ðŸ˜•