If I had to choose a romantic pair......

Posted: 4 years ago

Vardhan and Juhi. ( Provided both are already single. I m not sure, I am not a regular viewer ). I can already find a 'pehle taqrar' kind of chemistry between them.

They will be two opposite forces bringing the other's less dominant side out. Vardhan becoming more empathic and Juhi more practical and eventually both finding a middle ground. I liked how they handled each other in the tense situation in last episode. I love grey characters with shades.

It will also be fun to watch them balancing their personal and professional lives. I would also love to see his heart warming up seeing Juhi being loving towards his  daughter. 

Rohit Roy is too talented to be wasted in a cliched single layered 'evil person in management' character. Other sides of his character should be explored including positive shades and backstories.

Swashank-Juhi is a big No for me.

Vardhan-Anjali would be monotonous.....it will just be an endless game of Vardhan manipulating Anjali eventually turning her completely negative.

edit:  THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION. Just a hypothesis or rather a wishful thinking based entirely on MY POINT OF VIEW as per the earlier episodes.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Vardhan isn't single, he have a daughter.

Originally posted by xAaliya

Vardhan isn't single, he have a daughter.

So did Subhankar in DMG...I even mentioned his daughter in my post...He can still be a divorcee/widower. Many people are already shipping him with Anjali....I just stated my point of view regarding these. 

Originally posted by shelly_22

Well, this will be very interesting but if that happens it means Vardhan will have all the rights to manipulate Sanjivani and turn it to be a corporate centre running for money which both Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi don't want. Hence, either Vardhan has a wife or Dr Anjali might be paired opposite him later since she isn't ready to trust her own father and instead believes Vardhan and is moved by him.

Can't ever think of pairing Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi as they share a beautiful student-mentor relationship, unless makers want to ruin this completely just like some immature forum members are disgustingly thinking and even discussing about since the beginning if the show. There's always a respect for professional relationship else the world will be a monster for women.

@red How would getting involved with Juhi give him any kind of 'right' ? Juhi isn't a person who can be easily manipulated. On the contrary she knows how to hold her ground in adverse situations. Being with her might help Vardhan becoming a grey character instead of being completely negative.

Being with Anjali will just be lazy writing. Manipulating Anjali will just be a piece of cake for Vardhan. And as they are similar, their relationship would be a borefest. ðŸ˜µ

Totally agree with your last para. Have you watched parks and recreation ? Or Brooklyn-99 ? Swashank-Juhi better be like Ron-Leslie or captain-amy...  Or Jane-Korsak from Rizzoli and Isles-- beautiful and platonic.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Though m not rooting for Dr.Juhi n Vardhan....bcz I want to first know what happened to Dr.rahul and Dr. Juhi!!!! Bt I liked ur analysis for the pair and wouldn't mind giving it a chance....bt then I whd like to see Vardhan changing in juhi's influence!!!

Though at present we know Vardhan has a daughter....now about his wife things are yet to get cleared!!!

I wudnt want Vardhan and Anjali...though I find their screen presence fairly good....bt cannot see them as couple!!!

Shshank and juhi are never going to be paired....so that option closes!!!

Originally posted by Niakhush

Though m not rooting for Dr.Juhi n Vardhan....bcz I want to first know what happened to Dr.rahul and Dr. Juhi!!!! Bt I liked ur analysis for the pair and wouldn't mind giving it a chance....bt then I whd like to see Vardhan changing in juhi's influence!!!

Though at present we know Vardhan has a daughter....now about his wife things are yet to get cleared!!!

I wudnt want Vardhan and Anjali...though I find their screen presence fairly good....bt cannot see them as couple!!!

Shshank and juhi are never going to be paired....so that option closes!!!

I agree to everything you said. I too am curious about Rahul. That's why I mentioned 'provided they are single' in my first line. And even if Vardhan and Juhi gets eventually paired ( which doesn't seem very likely ), I want it to be explored slowly---- In a way that logically makes sense. 

Juhi and varshan never be as a couple..for me there is big no

I don't think Dr Juhi and Vardhan can ever be a couple,though I like your logic behind seeing them as a prospective couple. Also,I agree that Juhi Vardhan pair is anyday better than Vardhan Anjali pair.

Of course it will. Why will Dr Juhi marry Vardhan? it'll be only coz sha falls for him. This means she'll be emotionally connected with him and chances of retaliation will be less considering they've completely opposite ideologies.

In an Indian scenario, women are usually bound not to retaliate against her man even if she has been all through her life.

So this just doesn't fit and Vardhan and Dr Juhi can never be together.

Anjali and Vardhan is highly possible as she gets easily influenced by Vardhan and she hates Shashank for not considering her worthy. More importantly, it'll be easy for Vardhan to find his means from Dr Shashank through Dr Anjali.

THINK LOGICALLY before joining the dots.

A. I am not predicting it. I just said that it would be interesting IN MY OPINION. I know it won't happen in the show.  

B. Team positive vs team negative happens in every show because it's unrealistic and that's why easy to write. Anjali and Vardhan will be boring. PERIOD.

C. @bold.  JUHI is the best freaking neurosurgeon in India. Enough said ! Every year more and more women are being UPSC toppers. It's high time to change such thinking in TV shows as well.

D. I never said anything about marriage. I said I wanted a complex relationship where both would influence the other to be better versions of themselves.

To be logical, you need to clearly understand the other person's pov first.

In an Indian scenario, women are usually bound not to retaliate against her man even if she has been all through her life. So this just doesn't fit and Vardhan and Dr Juhi can never be together.

By any chance are you living in 17 th century? Hahaha

THINK LOGICALLY before joining the dots.

You should be the one doing that. And please stop attacking people over opinions. Always calling others immature or illogical won't help!