DR.Juhi Singh- The New Chief Of Surgery

Posted: 4 years ago

In latest episode of Sanjivani-2 I have noticed that the character of Juhi is more stronger than what we have seen in the first edition of Sanjivani

The way she told Vardhan that i am accepting the offer for the post of chief of surgery it was awesome i loved it 

Gurdeep you are amazing 😍

Loved the way she handled the public and press 

Cant wait to see more of you my favourite Dr at sanjivani Dr.Juhi Singh

One more thing i wanna know why it s juhi singh because in sanjivani juhi married Dr.Rahul Mehra so where is her family

Dear in the latest episode. Vardhan was talking to somebody calling him "Dr Rahul" and even the voice in the background sounded familiar to Juhi's husband Dr Rahul's voice. I think we will be introduced to him soon.

She was such a BOSS when she decided to take the position of chief of surgery and when she handled the media and vardhan. I was legit cheering for her. I'm interestedto know as well what happened between her and rahul, are they married,still together,I think we will see her home life as well possibly. Gurdeep really was awesome in her scenes, I guess from juhi the young intern she grew up a lot and went through some stuff to become strong like this. 

Edited by bila_a - 4 years ago

Loved Dr Juhi. Her scenes were awesome. The way she took control of the situation was commendable. I was so annoyed that Vardhan stepped in and tried to take credit. 

Honestly I was like this Vardhan thinking his hot stuff stepping in like that when he realised juhi was taking control and handling it well. Hopefully he gets humbled a little in the future.

Dr Juhi with her unfaltering objective presence shores up the impregnable walls around Sanjivani, she represents the veracious, correct balance / barrier between not only the senior versus junior but also between those who are priceless  valuables as oppose to those knows the price of everything & value of nothing. 

Gurdeep with the right age matched with serenity & restrained performance is nailing the character, her chemistry with every character she has interacted is coming out calm controlled & confident ⭐️

Oh really i didnt noticed that but all i want is not to see Dr.Rahul in a negative role😓 as i was a big fan of Dr.Rahul and Dr.juhi as a couple they were too good

Watching this show only for Dr juhi and Dr Shashank

The serial is felt like I am reading a book, preferably a second part of a series where each episode is like a chapter and in every chapter something new is revealing. Love the way the serial is unfolding before us.      

I am so connected to Dr. Juhi . I felt her emotions while she is doing  surgery to Dr. Shashank were so relatable. CV's are so good in writing her at that time. I am just so amazed with the bonding she shares with Dr. Shashank. There weren't any romantic feelings involved but what they share is something so special and hope CV' will keep it in that way. The way she handled Vardhan and angry mob is so good.

And CV's are doing great job in writing Dr.Juhi's dialogues. 

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago