Aug 23 : Shazaan Haldi Ceremony 🤭 🤭

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Khalid telling Shaira and Azaan that police has absolved him of all crime. Shaira takes Noor to a corner asking her how can she let Khalid come out of Police station? Noor replies that when she can forgive Shaira for her crime, why can't she forgive Khalid for his mistake? He won't do anything. Khalid comes there asking Noor how can she marry Azaan? Noor asks him to get ready or Azaan will beat him 

🙏 This Noor is a master manipulator, she manipulated Khalid into believing that Azaan and Shaira are his enemy and she is his friend. I have empathy for Shazaan and sympathy for Khalid, he deserves a good life too, Noor should not push him to an extent that he can not come back. 

Azaan asks Shaira to go with him for Haldi ceremony. Shaira had to grind it for Noor. 

Razia is restless in her room, she prays to God to stop this injustice and not give the same pain to new Bahu Begum of Bhopal, which he gave to current Bahu Begum of Bhopal years ago. She says that she is helpless but he is not, she asks God to show her a way to stop this wedding. 

She applied it on Noor first. Azaan asked Shaira to apply haldi on him too as she won't get this chance after this. Shaira is not able to do it and Azaan guides her hand on his body 🤭🤭 

Noor gets jealous and stops Shaira asking her to dance and everyone breaks into a dance. Noor takes Azaan's hand and dances with him, somehow in circles Azaan and Shaira are in each other's arms. 

Azaan asks Shaira if she remembers their haldi ceremony and Shaira recalls those moments, Razia covered her ears with earplugs and starts crying, Azaan applied haldi on Shaira's cheeks 😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️  

Let's go into technicalities 📙 👓 They did not apply Azaan's haldi on Noor, Azaan applied it on Shaira's face. End of discussion. 

Shaira is crying in her bedroom thinking why's Azaan doing this to her? Azaan comes to her and complains that she didn't put haldi on him wholeheartedly, now that she did not do it, she has to wash it, anyone can apply haldi on him but washing it is her right. Shaira says that she can't do this. Azaan retorts saying that it is her duty as a wife, since she is fulfilling all her duties, how can she refuse to do her duty as a wife? 

Azaan takes her into a bath tub and Shaira starts washing the haldi with water ❤️❤️ viewers who like Shazaan will love this one 😍

🤔 Azaan likes romancing in water. How did he get tanned?

Suraiya watches this scene and sends Noor to their bedroom, Noor watches Shazaan hugging each other. 

It was a fu©king bathroom, how can people who are outside their room watch them take a bath from the window? This is creepy as heck 😱😱😱

Upcoming - Noor sl*t shames Shaira and tries to slap her. Azaan stops her from slapping Shaira. 

Special Mention :

Dilruba and Asgar, I am not sure if they are trying to use homosexuality as an element of entertainment but this reminds me of Thomas from Downton Abbey. Story and character arc is no way similar to it, but I had a love - hate experience with Thomas, could not hate him after I saw him trying to take pills to change his sexual orientation 💔 

Yes this watching from outside into bathroom is really creepy 😳. Thank you for wu 😘

Originally posted by Yezabel

Yes this watching from outside into bathroom is really creepy 😳. Thank you for wu 😘

😵😵😵 Bedroom is a different thing, it is weird how a newly married couple has 0 privacy 

I am one of the few who has not watched DA.😊

I think both Dilruba and Mashuka's unrequited love is the entertainment of BB but D is the streotypical effeminate male many shows like to present as a comic character.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I am one of the few who has not watched DA.😊

I think both Dilruba and Mashuka's unrequited love is the entertainment of BB but D is the streotypical effeminate male many shows like to present as a comic character.

Yes. The setting reminds me of Thomas 😂😂 There's no connection and it is a very stupid correlation, I am just missing nuance amidst this nuisance 

Originally posted by NoraSM

😵😵😵 Bedroom is a different thing, it is weird how a newly married couple has 0 privacy 

I agree with you and Yezabel.  I had thought that ShaZaan need to escape for a few days for some privacy.  There are too many people stalking them...

In fact, Azaan should take Shayra out of Begum Mehal and talk some sense into her. 😆

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I agree with you and Yezabel.  I had thought that ShaZaan need to escape for a few days for some privacy.  There are too many people stalking them...

In fact, Azaan should take Shayra out of Begum Mehal and talk some sense into her. 😆

Azaan has failed in consummating his marriage 🤷‍♀️ He is getting married for the 2nd time, where will he take her? There's no peace in their lives 

Appreciate the update Nora. 

Seems like a good episode not only due to ShaZaan's closeness but their scenes seems poignant and will hopefully push Shayra towards more sense, no matter what happens later...

They need to experience the pain of loosing each other so they can fight for their love.  Azaan needs to express his frustration, anger to make Shayra realise she is wrong...

Originally posted by NoraSM

Azaan has failed in consummating his marriage 🤷‍♀️ He is getting married for the 2nd time, where will he take her? There's no peace in their lives 

Anywhere... He has try a last minute secret meeting or date, as we have seen in countless films and shows. 😆

I wished that Faiz had stayed alive long enough for all four to go out with out the elders not knowing.  Imagine Noor and Azaan exchanging childhood stories with their would be spouses.  They could have escaped from the house with Saba's help...

Writers thought better. 😛

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago