Bahu Begum

Everyone is villain in this show

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Only Azaan and his mom Razia loves Shayra.Othrwise Suriya begum,Asgar ali,khalid,Noor even servents are also hate Shayra.They are all wants to throwing her from Azaan's life.Some people are trying to say only Suriya and Asgar are main villains not Noor.Ok they are villains but i don't think they have so much brain just like Noor.Whatever is happeing in this house just beacuse of Noor's plans.Blackmail to Shayra,Using khalid and also using khalid mom and dad than misbeviour with Razia so after so much negativity i don't found Suriya and asgar are main negatives roles anymore.For me its Noor who is trying to cross all limits.I don't found here any revenge in this story.All are villains.All are wants to separate Shayra from Azaan.So thats mean Shazaan are made for each other.Beause their love is true.When all villains trying to separate a heroine from his hero than defnitly one day they will destroy for trying to separate Shazaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koudou thumbnail

J suis d'accord avec vous shazaan sont des âmes  soeur 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Koudou

Translation. 😊

' I agree with you shazaan are soul mates '

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Koudou

Tu parles en Français?

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@TM I agree but that’s the thing. They’re all layered and range from grey to black. Where’s the fun if everyone is completely pious and “good”

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Sorry, wrong post.😳

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RapChick101

@TM I agree but that’s the thing. They’re all layered and range from grey to black. Where’s the fun if everyone is completely pious and “good”

True you need a variety of characters, the problem in this show has shown too much negativity with little relief.

The writers are also confusing viewers by presenting ShaZaan as soul mates but then constantly promote that love looses against destiny...

If they wanted to show problems and polygamy at least give the positive characters a fighting chance and not compromise them to boost negative characters...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even Shayra is her own enemy. What is the need to show such goody girl? 🤢 Is this even good? She is also a negative character for herself. Her over goodness is killing her. Shadi kiuyn ki? She should be MotheTeressa. Charity queen