Bahu Begum

Noor should marry with khalid

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We know Noor will never agree to marriage with khalid.Azaan was angry on Khalid yesterday episode when he saw him.But when Noor was taking side on khalid than Azaan gets shocked and leave him collar.So now its high time that Azaan should understand that she is no more innocent and he should understand if khalid was trying to mollest her than she is also used him for this mollest case.I just wish after cctv video some truth will come in front of people where people will be shocked and Azaan can stop this marriage.And he should force Noor to marry with khalid after for this all.Beacuse khalid and Noor both are not innocent.In upcoming i saw a video that khalid will be trying to kill Shayra.Shayra will fall down from stairs.Ok Noor also wants throwing Shayra from this haveli.So after knowing this all family should force Noor to get married with him.But i don't think it will be happend.And also its not important that whetever wriiter wants to showing us from the starting he will keep showing cotineu like this.Today 90% fans are don't want Aznoor marriage so writter can change the story infact they should change the story for public demands.See start plus ek bharam sarvagun sammpan.They also change the story so why bahu begum show writter can't do this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

No. 

A mentally unstable person should not be entrusted with a responsibility like marriage.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Azaan and Noor are meant to be together

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Both Noor and Khalid are mentally unstable. So they deserve each other.