•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I really loved how they brought up the topic of sexual abuse for young children. Especially loved Rani's acting 

Agreed. Poor Rani, my heart broke for her!

Dayum, I was completely off the mark regarding Rani. It's horrible - robbing a child her innocence! Such perverted, sick-minded tw**s out and about - it's disgusting! No one should have to go through abuse!

I was perplxed by two things here. I apologise for my ignorance but I thought Yogi isn't able to hear? How was he able to lip-read what Rani was saying? I assumed it would be hard for him as she was really upset and crying. Again, this may be my complete ignorance of the condition. sorry.  And why wasn't Vivek more sympathetic and understanding with Rani knowing full well about Rani's past and how she's still suffering the trauma.

I loved the way Yogi and then Vivek embraced her to comfort her. The actor playing Rani was great too.

I can see why she is so protective over Pihu though I can't imagine how confused and scared Pihu must feel when Rani becomes anxious. It would be nice to see Vivek talking to Rani about getting help or therapy to help her deal with her trauma.