Bahu Begum

Precediton

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aznoor fans start saying that its Azaan who was in kitchen last and left the gass open by mistaken.But Azaan forgate about this totaly but upcoming after see cctv video Azaan will feel guilt and apploige to Noor.Than Shayra will request him to marry Noor.And for guilt Azaan will marry her.I don't know their predection is how much true.But it will happend i will quite this serial.In the last Noor will beacome innocent and become child for everyone after doing lot of drama.And Azaan Noor lovey dovey friendship will again start.And for this child Azaan will again shout on Shayra by saying this meri Noor ko kuch bolne ki himmat bhi kaise huyi😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Logic of fans is interesting

Shaira should lose her love, husband and family for forgetting to turn off the gas but Azaan should get a love story with Noor, if he has killed her mom. Noor, who is ruining Shaira and doesn't care about the pain Azaan and Razia are going through will marry and love a man who is responsible for her mother's death? 

If it was a lesbian love story then I guess Shaira wouldn't have been a boring character as she is the potential love partner. 

If Noor hates Shaira for killing her mom then why would she marry Azaan, if he is responsible for it? 

It can be Azaan's mistake because he was in the kitchen too but it will just make him guilty. He didn't fall for Noor when she was the most angelic person in his eyes, why would he fall for Noor after seeing her real face? 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Logic of fans is interesting

Shaira should lose her love, husband and family for forgetting to turn off the gas but Azaan should get a love story with Noor, if he has killed her mom. Noor, who is ruining Shaira and doesn't care about the pain Azaan and Razia are going through will marry and love a man who is responsible for her mother's death? 

If it was a lesbian love story then I guess Shaira wouldn't have been a boring character as she is the potential love partner. 

If Noor hates Shaira for killing her mom then why would she marry Azaan, if he is responsible for it? 

It can be Azaan's mistake because he was in the kitchen too but it will just make him guilty. He didn't fall for Noor when she was the most angelic person in his eyes, why would he fall for Noor after seeing her real face? 

According to some, if the above were true, Azaan deserves a 'tight slap' for shouting at a woman who treats him like an object and who tortured his wife; her mother died so everything is excused acording to some.  So why do they want Noor to marry such a man, I ask?

Certain fans will spam the producers and channel for the story because they want the story according to them.  No matter what the logic or what Noor has done, they ignore, twist and try to correct her story, to pair her with Azaan because he is the male lead.

I have seen one particulat account lead this with comments and the opinion that it should be so because other Indian TV shows have shown this.  I have seen multiple posts over the last few weeks attempting to influence the writers because they do not want Noor to be negative...

Same people want Shayra to be negative, despite all that has been shown and wish she would die so Azaan can fall in love with a selfish and immoral creature.  Azaan has made it perfectly clear he will love Shayra till the day he dies and will not fall in love with Noor, after the way he treated Shayra and her rude behaviour towards Razia Begum.  No matter what happened with the fire, Noor actions can be excused or justified.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

According to some, if the above were true, Azaan deserves a 'tight slap' for shouting at a woman who treats him like an object and who tortured his wife; her mother died so everything is excused acording to some.  So why do they want Noor to marry such a man, I ask?

Certain fans will spam the producers and channel for the story because they want the story according to them.  No matter what the logic or what Noor has done, they ignore, twist and try to correct her story, to pair her with Azaan because he is the male lead.

I have seen one particulat account lead this with comments and the opinion that it should be so because other Indian TV shows have shown this.  I have seen multiple posts over the last few weeks attempting to influence the writers because they do not want Noor to be negative...

Same people want Shayra to be negative, despite all that has been shown and wish she would die so Azaan can fall in love with a selfish and immoral creature.  Azaan has made it perfectly clear he will love Shayra till the day he dies and will not fall in love with Noor, after the way he treated Shayra and her rude behaviour towards Razia Begum.  No matter what happened with the fire, Noor actions can be excused or justified.

Samiksha told them that she is playing a villain, Noor has many shades, she is Azaan's friend and Shaira is Azaan's love. They keep crying about how they were misled by makers. Colors description gave a very clear picture of the story, they are still thinking that Shaira will die and Azaan will love Noor 🙄

Shaira was not a part of Azaan's life for 20 years, Noor lived with him and he didn't fall in love with her. In other stories with forced marriage people hate each other first and are unaware of the good side, here Azaan has seen everything he could in Noor and he didn't love her. 

Actors are afraid of taking roles with different shades because fans try to justify misdeeds of characters they play and when it doesn't fall in place with their justification, they cry all over SM about it. They can appreciate her acting, she is trying to do something different, with their unnecessary belittling of Shazaan, from what I read here, I don't feel like praising Samiksha