Bahu Begum

Is Noor Azaan's destiny??

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This serial allawys showing that Noor is so much important for Shazaan's life.Whenever Noor is come in their life than they allawys use this word that is destiny.So if continue Noor's madness calls destiney than one day surely Azaan will accpect Noor as his wife and he will equally gives love Shayra and Noor both.Than what about Shayra? Whats her fault? Why she will share her husband lifetime for Noor? Is she born in this world to comprises her life and her husband? First she lost her parents and as well her husband also who will be not belongs to her only because there will be Noor in her life and she is bad destiny ever 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think ShaZaan are stuck with Noor but I do not think Azaan can love her like Shayra.

ShaZaan are destined to take care of her, guide her or they have to tolerate her for a greater purpose perhaps...

MochaQueen thumbnail

AzNoor will probably be end game...i think something will happen to Shayra and after that these two will fall in love

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

AzNoor will probably be end game...i think something will happen to Shayra and after that these two will fall in love

I don’t know why but I have this feeling tooo!

But then, Shayra :(

MochaQueen thumbnail

Shayra will either die or become negative

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Noor will understand her mistake. Say sorry to them at the end. May be she would fall in love with some one , this time truly and thus learn the meaning of love..............if the CVs want it in civilized way. Unless they are obsessed with polygamy. The writer is obsessed with multi marriage of men. All his serials are about ek admi do biwi/gfs.

Noor and Azan is a chee chee from me. Blackmailing is not marriage.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

which other shows has he written?

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Shayra will either die or become negative

Really? 

Shaira has lost everything she had and she hasn't shown a sign of malice towards anyone, how will she turn negative? 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Noor will understand her mistake. Say sorry to them at the end. May be she would fall in love with some one , this time truly and thus learn the meaning of love..............if the CVs want it in civilized way. Unless they are obsessed with polygamy. The writer is obsessed with multi marriage of men. All his serials are about ek admi do biwi/gfs.

Noor and Azan is a chee chee from me. Blackmailing is not marriage.

Actually  colors is obsessed with multiple marriage all its recent shows dil se dil tak ,silsila,naagin 3 is only about multiple marriage.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Really? 

Shaira has lost everything she had and she hasn't shown a sign of malice towards anyone, how will she turn negative? 

its a possibility but the more likely thing is that she will die