Bahu Begum

New Promo : CCTV footage of accident

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Azaan watches Shaira applying haldi on Noor, he says that his Shaira is applying haldi to make someone else his begum, he asks God for help and his eyes land on a CCTV camera. Next scene is Azaan looking at CCTV clips from accident day. 

Tag line - Love or Destiny, who will decide Azaan's Bahu Begum? 

My guess is that it was Shaira's mistake only, Azaan will marry Noor in guilt of his wife being the reason for her mother's death 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Azaan watches Shaira applying haldi on Noor, he says that his Shaira is applying haldi to make someone else his begum, he asks God for help and his eyes land on a CCTV camera. Next scene is Azaan looking at CCTV clips from accident day. 

Tag line - Love or Destiny, who will decide Azaan's Bahu Begum? 

My guess is that it was Shaira's mistake only, Azaan will marry Noor in guilt of his wife being the reason for her mother's death 

Oh...😒 but I still wonder what will be his 'gunaah'? I mean divorce and marrying for 2nd time isnt a sin...🤔

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think shaira innocence is proved in front of azaan and Noor and shaira get rid of guilt but as the many rituals already happened and calling off the marriage means destruction of noor's life azaan go ahead with marriage but donot divorce shaira by donot giving equal right to Noor in this marriage he did sin it's just a thought .

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joypallavi

I think shaira innocence is proved in front of azaan and Noor and shaira get rid of guilt but as the many rituals already happened and calling off the marriage means destruction of noor's life azaan go ahead with marriage but do not divorce shaira by do not giving equal right to Noor in this marriage he did sin it's just a thought .

Considering the forum discussions and after the way Azaan disowned Noor, I was thinking the same...

After the truth is revealed Shayra will not want him to marry Noor but he can not break what-ever heart she has left...

So he breaks a rule of love so a heart does not break, as per the first teasers...

The writing is still weak and does not justify the second nikaah properly though, especially after all the horrible things Noor has done and will be doing...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Oh...😒 but I still wonder what will be his 'gunaah'? I mean divorce and marrying for 2nd time isnt a sin...🤔

Didn't he say sin for people who have a heart? People who don't approve of a 2nd marriage 

NoraSM thumbnail

I think shaira innocence is proved in front of azaan and Noor and shaira get rid of guilt but as the many rituals already happened and calling off the marriage means destruction of noor's life azaan go ahead with marriage but donot divorce shaira by donot giving equal right to Noor in this marriage he did sin it's just a thought .

🙄 Noor was on nikah stage with Khalid, nothing happened to her then and with Razia's 2500cr property, I don't think anyone will say NO to Noor, unless they have seen her real face. 

A silly reason to marry a woman who tried to blackmail his wife, separate him from his wife, humiliated his mother 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

🙄 Noor was on nikah stage with Khalid, nothing happened to her then and with Razia's 2500cr property, I don't think anyone will say NO to Noor, unless they have seen her real face. 

A silly reason to marry a woman who tried to blackmail his wife, separate him from his wife, humiliated his mother 

Bahu begam is a powerful position and such positions is come up with lots of responsibilities I guess and moreover people donot know the true colors of Noor. Even if shaira is innocent she is the one who breaks Noor and Khalid marriage infront of people . Shaira is the one who declare the wedding of Noor and azaan . Here Noor is the one who loose her mother and fiance ,her marriage is call off twice due to accident and shaira and again her marriage is declare by shaira only people donot know about Noor wrong doings it is not just a family matter now but a societal issue any third person can clearly consider Noor as a victim . As a bahu begam razia has the liability towards Muslim board to gave proof against Noor for calling off the marriage . Intially it is simple as azaan and shaira loves each other and azaan has never gave consent for noor alliance  but now everything  get complicated. Even if azaan wants to cancel the wedding he needs to gave proof against Noor regarding her sucidal attempt, razia insult. And moreover they need to take strong action against Noor without mercy but at current  situation I donot think it is possible  for anyone including razia still she has soft corner for Noor.

NoraSM thumbnail

Bahu begam is a powerful position and such positions is come up with lots of responsibilities I guess and moreover people donot know the true colors of Noor. Even if shaira is innocent she is the one who breaks Noor and Khalid marriage infront of people . Shaira is the one who declare the wedding of Noor and azaan . Here Noor is the one who loose her mother and fiance ,her marriage is call off twice due to accident and shaira and again her marriage is declare by shaira only people donot know about Noor wrong doings it is not just a family matter now but a societal issue any third person can clearly consider Noor as a victim . As a bahu begam razia has the liability towards Muslim board to gave proof against Noor for calling off the marriage . Intially it is simple as azaan and shaira loves each other and azaan has never gave consent for noor alliance  but now everything  get complicated. Even if azaan wants to cancel the wedding he needs to gave proof against Noor regarding her sucidal attempt, razia insult. And moreover they need to take strong action against Noor without mercy but at current  situation I donot think it is possible  for anyone including razia still she has soft corner for Noor.

Shaira broke Noor and Khalid's wedding and everyone was a witness to Khalid's arrest. Everyone is watching Noor's tamasha and they can tell that Razia, Shaira and Azaan are not happy with this alliance. 

Noor's life will be ruined is not a good reason, her life will be ruined in a marriage where her husband doesn't love her, who is in love with someone else. Razia is a woman with progressive mindset

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

How stupid are these people , if there is cctv then why didn’t they use it for verification in the first place ? Why does Shayra has to accept for the accident/mistake which she was not sure of ... Police also didn’t check the footage .. ITV logic is impossible to understand