Sanjivani 2

Sanjivani & Greys Anatomy

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I dont know how many of you have watched Greys Anatomy.. but all the cases are similar.. just major differences being the lead characters are having an affair, female leads mom is a famous doc etc. 

But similar cases where the junior is so efficient and diagnoses cases faster.. but in case of grey the scenes were more logical!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: stunninstar

I dont know how many of you have watched Greys Anatomy.. but all the cases are similar.. just major differences being the lead characters are having an affair, female leads mom is a famous doc etc. 

But similar cases where the junior is so efficient and diagnoses cases faster.. but in case of grey the scenes were more logical!!

Yess u are right there are some similarities here with greys anatomy especially today bomb blast scene where in greys anatomy I think it was a building collapsed scene I think or may be its  in ER I used to be regular watcher of this medical dramas

Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: stunninstar

I rememberin one of the seasons of Grey's anatomy, they had a similar case with a rod inserted in two people actually, they couldn't move either as it would result in severe blood loss

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I saw grey anatomy's and that's personally the best medical drama I ever saw, because the main focus of the show was always the hospital and the various cases of various patients. It would be unfair to compare a hindi show with an english show. I think as a hindi show, sanjivini is doing a good job so far in showing the medical aspect at least they dont show much of family drama of the leads and the focus is on the hospital and the cases, but yes it can surely be more logical. I think this show still does has more logic compared to most ITV shows. 

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

GA is just much better researched in terms of medical ethics ðŸ˜†

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haven't seen Grey's anatomy.. But from what I've collected about it.. That show definitely is well researched and quite logical.. And they do show medical activities unlike in this hospital where we haven't seen much since the initial episodes..