Choti Sardarni

Today’s Episode

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The past couple of episodes have been so beautiful, I know a lot of you guys agree the authenticity they are showing in the show portraying Punjabi culture is very nice, be it the songs, the rituals and the dialects, loving everything about it so much that I think the pace of the show is going very fast, I want them to slow it down so I can enjoy all the rituals of the wedding. 

Today’s episode was so nice, from Meher fitting into the dress, everyone praising her and of course Sarab lifting her!  I loved that part, and the song used was perfect.Today I also was happy that at least she acknowledged that what she is doing is wrong and that if she doesn’t tell him the truth, what would be the difference between her and her mom, I’m so glad she at least feels bad because I starting to get annoyed that doesn’t anyone even care about Sarab and his feelings. Regardless of what has happened and regardless of how Sarab will react to it, he deserves to know the truth ! Let’s wait and hope and see how they handle this.

I forgot that this all is a dream and reality set in when they showed the pr-cap 💔😭 and my heart broke into a million pieces, Meher is just not ready to move on and of course I can’t blame her but it still hurts and I feel so so so bad for Sarab, who is at least trying to open his heart to her.Have you guys noticed, So far every ritual they have showed her joining both Manav and Sarab together, be it her chuni’s after Roka, her engagement ring and now what will she do, write Manav’s name on one hand and Sarab’s Name on the other. In reality is it that easy ? 

Today when Sarab stood up for Priti, I realized something, they have shown Sarab to be a strong man because I feel like there are going to be a lot of sacrifices coming his way, and also a lot of heart ache .🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree.

Mehere is marrying only to avenge Manav's death and give punishment to Kulwant after being Sardarni. The idea was Bhabhi's.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes show it manav or Sarab, not both! 

Frankly Manav is irritating now. And he'll be back as well.