Let the journey begin : Sanjivani 2

Posted: 4 years ago

So we start the new journey of Sanjivani and I'm currently liking the entire senior cast. Maybe in future I develop a liking for the leads too but presently it's the senior cast that's keeping me hooked. So I want and hope to have a great time with the show and the forum. 

Loves 

Manisha 

Hi Pari πŸ€—

I'm here for Mohnish Bahl he has an amazing screen presence πŸ‘

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Hi Pari πŸ€—

I'm here for Mohnish Bahl he has an amazing screen presence πŸ‘

mohnish is amzing and script looks promosing

Loving shayantini & dr. Juhi too

I am here for all senior doctors want to see some matured show with good script & sanjeevni looks promising

I m here 4 dr juhi and dr shashank. Hope they will show dr. rahul too. Dr juhi and dr rahul are my school days fav couple. 😊😊 And I love d personality of dr shashank.

Edited by Faria. - 4 years ago

Did you see the season 1 I haven't so I'm watching it as a new show. Shayantani too is great . In tdays episode I loved when she was crying and her father asked her not to hold Juhi responsible if something happens to him. Her change of expressions was beautiful. 

Originally posted by Faria.

I m here 4 dr kuno and dr shashank. Hope they will show dr rahul too. Dr juhi and dr rahul are my school days fav couple. 😊😊 And I love d personality of dr shashank.

hi fariaπŸ€— dr. Rahul will turn up too 

I havent watched sanjeevni but dil mil gaye❀️

Dr shashank is best 

Originally posted by Faria.

I m here 4 dr kuno and dr shashank. Hope they will show dr rahul too. Dr juhi and dr rahul are my school days fav couple. 😊😊 And I love d personality of dr shashank.

Who is Dr Kuno? 

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Did you see the season 1 I haven't so I'm watching it as a new show. Shayantani too is great . In tdays episode I loved when she was crying and her father asked her not to hold Juhi responsible if something happens to him. Her change of expressions was beautiful. 

i watched dil mil gaye but sanjeevni only on youtubes little no idea on it.

Shayantini i watched her in naamkaran & biggboss she is amazing actress

I too think Dr Rahul would come as he was also shown in FB