Posted: 4 years ago

I m surprised UrUj is not getting enough votes. They were in danger zone three times. And all three times their performances saved them. I really wonder why they get so less votes? They dance pretty well plus they have a good chemistry, and I like both Urvashi and Anuj's personality. They are one of my fav couple this season.

I agree. They aren't brilliant like AlyNa but they're good enough to not make it to the bottom two three weeks in a row. 

Yeah agreed, They are much better "COUPLE" DANCERS (Not Individual) than FaisAan and AlyNa, Who have no Chemistry together. Though Faisal, Aly and Natsha are good individually. 

The judges should have given reactions to there performance this week. Yeh haseen vaadiyan.. it was too good. I felt it deserved a hifi

Honestly I like UrUj way more than VirIma, I cannot stand the drama the latter couple brings every week and the judges lap it up. Atleast Urvashi-Anuj don't milk their nautanki every week

Originally posted by Tani91

Honestly I like UrUj way more than VirIma, I cannot stand the drama the latter couple brings every week and the judges lap it up. Atleast Urvashi-Anuj don't milk their nautanki every week

+1

I like this couple they respect each other and don't insult each other or do drama..they seem genuine..and they are graceful dancers too..really lovely looking couple with great chemistry..Anuj is such a sweetheart unlike drama king Vishal..

I really love this couple.

They are very graceful dancers. I have loved almost all their acts....may not be perfect but very pleasing to watch the dance.

The best part is dese two come wid absolutely no drama whatsoever. As the show started I loved d fact dt Urvashi had made her point clear den and der that they shouldn't be talked about as a couple coz they aren't anymore. Anuj is more d quiet type but today he handled and answered Raveena's instigation was praise worthy. She wanted him to give some answer ryt der and den but he simply didn't...... Smiled and said in the best possible way that it's between them . 

I don't know why dese judges keep acting like some kind of Cupid. Why so desperate to make them a couple again .

Originally posted by samira-d

I like this couple they respect each other and don't insult each other or do drama..they seem genuine..and they are graceful dancers too..really lovely looking couple with great chemistry..Anuj is such a sweetheart unlike drama king Vishal..

Now don't get me started on Vishal. I like Madhurima, ViRima dance well too, but its just cause of Vishal I m never gonna support them.

On the other hand there is Anuj, he is so underrated, infact UrUj js underrated.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago

Originally posted by drbeth

I really love this couple.

They are very graceful dancers. I have loved almost all their acts....may not be perfect but very pleasing to watch the dance.

The best part is dese two come wid absolutely no drama whatsoever. As the show started I loved d fact dt Urvashi had made her point clear den and der that they shouldn't be talked about as a couple coz they aren't anymore. Anuj is more d quiet type but today he handled and answered Raveena's instigation was praise worthy. She wanted him to give some answer ryt der and den but he simply didn't...... Smiled and said in the best possible way that it's between them . 

I don't know why dese judges keep acting like some kind of Cupid. Why so desperate to make them a couple again .

Yeah right! Both Urvashi and Anuj are real personalities, which is what makes me like them even more. And both are so professional they don't let their past bother their work and mainly focus on performances.