Jhanvi looks like sridevi ?

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Janhvi Kapoor looks endearing as she feeds her new ‘bambiii friends’ in her latest photo; Check it out

I came across this pic of jhanvi and here she looks like sridevi in “sadma”...otherwise I never find she looks like her mom..but here gosh !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now she certainly doesn’t look like Sridevi..man kaha Sridevi aur kaha Jhanvi 😑

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I actually like Janhvi's smile more.. like, not when she's being polite or wearing a smile for a camera.. but there are some rare moments when she smiles, has a warmth.

Just found this sweet picture on google..

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

OT! No.. not much physical resemblance based on photos, but I'm yet to see her in a film, people can look different alive and moving.. and IDK if she has any of those gestures or mannerisms or body language that most people have in common with their parents..

fivestars thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Now she certainly doesn’t look like Sridevi..man kaha Sridevi aur kaha Jhanvi 😑

Though Sri was promoted as most beautiful lady but before her nose surgery she looked very ordinary and average...just like rekha’s Initial looks..

But man once her nose surgery got clicked she looked awesome..her kshana kshanam and jagadeka veerudu...she looked absolutely stunning...and no looking back...

fivestars thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

OT! No.. not much physical resemblance based on photos, but I'm yet to see her in a film, people can look different alive and moving.. and IDK if she has any of those gestures or mannerisms or body language that most people have in common with their parents..

Though they both don’t have any resemblance but they both have “innocent looks”..that is the only thing I can find and both are introverts too ?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think being the child, she has some referential similarities, but it isn't like Babita Karishma or Amitabh Abhishek or Rakesh Hrithik.

Woh kehte hai na, ek do jhalak, overall no. Although neither of the daughter got anything from the dad.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It iis difficult to say... This is how Sridevi looked lke in the movie Julie...

Julie(1975)

This is how she looked before surgery (or probably when she had only a few surgeries)

Related image

This is how she looked at the prime of her Bollywood career..

Sridevi -HD Image

This is how she looked in the movie Mom

Image result for Sridevi in Mom

Sridevi has gone under the knife so much that it is difficult even perceive whether she had passed on her features to her daughters or not...

However, it is clear that Jhanvi too had a broad nose before she had those procedures on her face.

Image result for Jhanvi before surgery

in her before surgery photo, she does look a lot like how Sridevi looked in the movie julie...

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fivestars

Though Sri was promoted as most beautiful lady but before her nose surgery she looked very ordinary and average...just like rekha’s Initial looks..

But man once her nose surgery got clicked she looked awesome..her kshana kshanam and jagadeka veerudu...she looked absolutely stunning...and no looking back...

I agree the nose job did wonders for her.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How do we compare their looks?

We don't even know how did they look originally before so many surgeries 😆