Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan Written Updates 12 ,13,15,16 Aug 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

What a drag .. useless court drama for a week ... yeh criminals ki galliyan 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly if at the end of the day criminal nandini had to win than why wasted so many episodes...maybe so that shamita could be humilated some more...yeah it is criminal ki galiyan....nobody ever gets punished here except the poor leads.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I have a feeling they're gonna reboot the show.

Aur vaise bhi yeh bacha kaha se aaya? It hasn't even been that long since they consummated. And let's say that by chance she does get pregnant, when did Asmita get the time to confirm it?? Wasn't she too busy not getting killed or trying to save Shaan??

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think there is any news of reboot but we will most probably see a scene in a lady doctor clinic I have seen pics of it on Instagram...secondly separation is about to happen according to video of shoot on YouTube in order to get puchki out of jail and save her from death penalty Shaan will agree to Nandini demands of leaving puchki and staying with her after which Nandini will reopen case and prove puchki innocent and she will be released but shaan will stay with Nandini.

So as per ytg tradition evil wins again just like Nivideta who committed all sorts of crime including murder but never got punished now it will be Nandini who will again get away with murder and get what she wanted her trophy shaan.

It's basically a show which teaches the audience that being bad is good as that is the only way to win in this world and if you are good you will suffer...hats off to such negative minded people anyway I am not watching it anymore.

Sutapasima thumbnail

It is horrible now ..even to write the updates .. don’t get even a thing nice in the episodes 🤨😏

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

😒

I don't even know what to say. This show has just taken depressing to a whole new level.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Shamita baby on the way !! 

Asmita out of jail now 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What a joke! The leads haven’t had a single happy moment and now they’re having a baby. The show is the epitome of negativity. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

What a joke! The leads haven’t had a single happy moment and now they’re having a baby. The show is the epitome of negativity. 

I second you ... 

there is no telecast on Monday 19 Aug due to Manmohini ME