•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

i just started watching the epi after the leap...is ruku di really dead and is that her baby??

can someone plz summarize what has been shown uptil now

i am already loving it jab se mayura aayi hai...but can you summarize for me what has happened with ruku and why her baby is living without her??

So far we're led to believe that rukmani wasn't aware of her child being alive. I think she was probably kicked out after being told her baby was still born 🤔 She seemed surprise to hear the news regarding her baby during Rivaaj's interview broadcast on television. This is where she decided to get in disguise of an old woman and abduct her baby from the mansion. However this was ruined by Mayura,  unknowingly. Though Mayura did find where ruku was living, with a now mentally unstable dadi.Rukmini now seems to be a seemstress to support herself and dadi.   Mayura decided against revealing her identity, and rukmini was of the impression Mayura is Rivaaj's gf. Whatever happened to her mum is yet to be revealed.... However,  now rukmini seemed to have shifted residence again, having not wanted rivaaj or anyone related to rivaaj(Mayura)  knowing her whereabouts.  Today we see Mayura deciding against actively searching ruku and dadi at this point, for fear of endangering them. 

thanks

and who is the person Mayura speaks to on the phone??

It is yet to be revealed.  We know there's a  new girl helping her, but as to the identity of the man on the phone,  it's unknown. We just know that this person is powerful,  cause Mayura is aided by him.  

Ikr!  That would be a pleasant surprise for a change :)  But unfortunately, these writers aim to disappoint. But we saw the disappointment on rani's face when she found that it was Ram locked away in that room, it was as if she expected it to be Raghav. So highly unlikely that raghav is alive and helping her :( Poor Raghav I do hope that he returns somehow. I hate that they're giving a cliche romance to Ram and Mayura!  Like no. Mayura fails to channel the essence of old rani,  who would've hated the very sight of the face that destroyed her life. I cannot picture Ram with Mayura/Rani. Ever. Just plain no. If no raghav-rani, then an independent, strong Mayura. Love if necessary, should be outside of this twisted family. I hate that Mayura is still empathizing with Tashi, something isn't all right with her character. Tashi got married so soon after their deaths, she's clearly neglecting her father. I'm not too sold on Tashi's innocent,  gullible act. 

whos ram?

tashi married a weird man

Ram is Rivaaj's twin brother that Premlatha casted off. 

@Tashi's husband Roop,  he is definitely such a disgusting man. I think post leap they've really contradicted Tashi's original character. 

Why aren't the writers focusing on Raghav's dad? Or Rani's missing mum? 

Gosh I hate this Ram&Mayura pairing. 

so mayura is paired with ram now? i thought he would just be a cameo

so this is why they killed off raghav