Kawach - Mahashivratri

I feel sorry for Prem

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I really feel sorry for that Little kid...sakshi has been a terrible mom...she even punishes him,..she beat him up for calling sandy mom..so she needs to be sent straight to hell. I hope the pundits get  onto this ...as Prem will never be able to lead a normal life with sakshi around.  and angad and his whole family really don’t seem to want the child in their house.. He needs proper care and psychotherapy to become normal but they are not supporting Sandhya ...yes he doesn’t know how to interact with humans ..as he’s only been around that ghost sakshi ...so obviously he’ll do crazy things like bite people and hurt children..that’s why they should get a psychiatrist in the house for him...and they have loads of  money so they can do this..And I don’t understand why nobody has given him a bath and cleaned him up yet and put some clothes on him ..he still looks like mowgli  the jungle boy lol..😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sandhya being kawach for prem is the post leap story.

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Silpa91

Sandhya being kawach for prem is the post leap story.

yes she’ll have to protect her son now..from both ghosts and humans...even the behaviour of those men in the hospital was so mean...

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah feel bad for him but right now Sandhya is drowning in emotions (naturally though) while Angad is the only one trying to put 2 and 2 together. He noticed how the kid keeps on looking away. He even noticed how phuphs was trying to convey something and he is trying to find out how the kid survived without any care takers. I feel gradually Angad will soften up to Prem and in case he is the first one to figure out about Sakshi, he might be his son's savior. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am not understanding why Sakshi is still here? Her revenge is over. All the culprits are dead. Her anger for Sandy is for nothing except jealousy. In this process she is hurting her child. I guess this child will punish Sakshi one day.

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jhalak7

I am not understanding why Sakshi is still here? Her revenge is over. All the culprits are dead. Her anger for Sandy is for nothing except jealousy. In this process she is hurting her child. I guess this child will punish Sakshi one day.

sakshi was filled with with anger when she was alive by the abandonment of her family..then she finally had a beautiful life ,.a husband and baby and then her whole life was destroyed..So her spirit is very angry ...she finally got her baby back and she wanted to be a mother because her role as mother was cut short when her family perished..so she wants to be a mother ..she’s possessive about her child and doesn’t want sandy to take over..she hated sandy when she was alive ..because it was because of her that their father abandoned her. Remember the pundit told her father that sakshi will destroy Sandy’s life and cause problems for the family. So sakshi will not leave because she’s still  not at peace, I think sakshi will only leave when she realizes that sandy is not to be blamed for what their father did,.Then she will hand over Prem to sandy and get salvation..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

sakshi was filled with with anger when she was alive by the abandonment of her family..then she finally had a beautiful life ,.a husband and baby and then her whole life was destroyed..So her spirit is very angry ...she finally got her baby back and she wanted to be a mother because her role as mother was cut short when her family perished..so she wants to be a mother ..she’s possessive about her child and doesn’t want sandy to take over..she hated sandy when she was alive ..because it was because of her that their father abandoned her. Remember the pundit told her father that sakshi will destroy Sandy’s life and cause problems for the family. So sakshi will not leave because she’s still  not at peace, I think sakshi will only leave when she realizes that sandy is not to be blamed for what their father did,.Then she will hand over Prem to sandy and get salvation..

Just like the movie "Mama".