Superstar Singer

Performance Discussion 10 & 11 August

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, I really loved Mauli and his partner's performance yesterday. They were amazing. 

Also, I liked those two girls' performance who sang that "ae mere watan ke logon". Apart from them, I liked Md. Fazil (if that's the spelling) and I guess she was Tapolabdha... They were also good.

Also, I still haven't learnt all the names. So, sorry if I mentioned any name wrong. I still have to memorize all the names. So, I mentioned the performances along with the names.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Overall the emotional quotient was high that I couldn't focus on the performances properly!! I literally cried in many parts .

Still talking about the performances, I liked the first performance of Shekinah and Urgen esp their Jai ho. Then Mauli and Sneha's performances hit the emotional chords as the intro to their performance itself was emotional. Then I liked Ankona-Nishtha's and Tapolabdha-Fazil's. The two girls Prity-Aarohi were struggling in their low notes.

But I saw tweets wherein Nitin and Salman sing a duet. Did they telecast it? I watch online but it wasn't there 😒.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am surprised Sneha did not get a super medal, I thought her name would be permanent for it 😲. Sachin's team did such a jump, now they are almost close to Nitin's team 👏

Kpmmusic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly,these 2 girls ANKONA and NISHTHA can make team Sachin win 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Overall the emotional quotient was high that I couldn't focus on the performances properly!! I literally cried in many parts .

Still talking about the performances, I liked the first performance of Shekinah and Urgen esp their Jai ho. Then Mauli and Sneha's performances hit the emotional chords as the intro to their performance itself was emotional. Then I liked Ankona-Nishtha's and Tapolabdha-Fazil's. The two girls Prity-Aarohi were struggling in their low notes.

But I saw tweets wherein Nitin and Salman sing a duet. Did they telecast it? I watch online but it wasn't there 😒.

Well, yes the emotional quotient was really high in yesterday's episode. Even I could not focus on all the performances properly. And yes I too got emotional several times.

Nitin and Salman singing a duet??? No I don't think there was any such performance. I watch it on TV and I didn't see it. It would have been lovely if we would have got a duet of Nitin and Salman. They are really amazing singers.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I am surprised Sneha did not get a super medal, I thought her name would be permanent for it 😲. Sachin's team did such a jump, now they are almost close to Nitin's team 👏

Even I am surprised. But yes, Sachin's team did a major jump yesterday. And yes they are pretty well close to Nitin's team. These two teams seem to be the strongest for now if we classify them on the basis of the medals. Good job! 👏

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Even I was waiting for Salman & Nitin's performance but they didn't show it on TV. May be because of not having enough time. Kapil fans are already complaining that why their show starts at 9:50.

Here's the performance

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1160121018536603648?s=19

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

How I wish they had shown this performance. I was so eager to see them perform together. They are an amazing duo. I have loved their duet performances since Indian idol.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay I absolutely loved Sattwik (again don't know the spelling) today. He was really amazing with that Kishore Kumar song. I simply loved it. 

Then Md. Fazil... I loved his performance on chaiya-chaiya too.

And I must say Guntas was mind blowing. The way she sang bulleya.... Wow!👏

And the special performance by Mauli and Suresh sir... Lovely. I love Mauli. He is an amazing singer.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanu was also really good today. His song sawan main lag gayi aag... Very nice.

Then the challenge for the captains Nitin and Salman... The 60 second challenge.

Nitin... He had to sing while the kids were putting ice on his face and in his clothes. I must say he bore it well. And Salman, singing while the kids were throwing foam on his face... That was funny.