MSK'S LOST BRIDE . NEW MG SS. UPDATED PART 19 @ P.N.78 @ 18/1/2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Friends..πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to post this new concept..hope you guys like it.  

Do leave your comments and likes on this one. If got great response to prologue will post first part.πŸ˜›

INDEX

PROLOGUE IS BELOW..

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago

PROLOGUE

He pulled her harshly in his arms , just one lip lock and he pushed her away getting his work done.

Sir....??!

The girl called surprised, embarrassed non the less she loved it. She thought herself to be lucky to have his one kiss.

Sir , it is done ??

There was knock on the door, and he asked the person to comes in. He was getting out of the bed, just then the girl snuggle closed holding his arm.

Sir, I want it again ,

He glared at her furiously, seeing the audicity of the girl.

Get out!! He repeated gridding his teeth together turning furious.

Why do you suddenly asking me to leave?? The girl dare and his lost his cool .

I don't want to say it twice.

He pushed her harshly that she falls hard on the floor.

Get out now !! He shouted furiously in a fit of his anger and he got out of the room.

The girl looks horrified with his anger , she quickly got up and went out only to see the same man who was knocking before coming her way.

It's all this annoying man's fault or else I would have been in  his woman tonight.

She thought glaring at his back angrily as the man passed from her adjusting his glasses.

There are so many girls who wants to get into MSK'S bed and God knows how many there were before.

The man on the window jump down outside with the camera in his hands smiling crazily with the jackpot he just got to his hands.

Now their secret is in my hands!! He thought as he had just took the pics of MSK kissing that Girl.

Here in Khurana Outhouse Office

Adi with his other one person were waiting for their boss in his office.when the door got opened,and he comes out.

Maan Singh Khurana,the heir of Khurana, also the CEO of Khurana Group.In the shortest time he made it to the top and now he is expanding internationally.

Did the paparazzi get the photo?

Maan asked straight as soon as he come face to face with both.

He did and I believe the news will be all over the place soon.

The answer comes from MSK'S body double.

Perfect!! You may leave now !! He orders and the person soon was out of the room leaving both MSK and his right hand man Aditya alone.

This is the information you had asked for, Aditya gave him file as soon he took his seat .

Maan took it and read, his eyebrows raise in surprised, winning smirk appear on his lips.

Hmm. .. Geet , as I expected.

He said looking at the pic of Girl on her profile, his fingers trail down on her beauriful face.

BLOG

Give your reviews friends, and do like. And Part 1 only after I Get 50 likes to this ..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago

Interesting concept

Looks like lot of fun and excitement

Nice start.waiting to read next updates. 

Many congratulations for new story. i really like the concept. It raising curosity from beginning itself. Who kissed that girl or maan is taking help of his body double to create a playboy image. now waiting for geet identity for which maan just started in end of the part and waiting

Congratulation for new story.waiting for update.

What was in that file? Maan did all this to get Geet! There’s something going on and I wanna know😬

It's interesting

Looking forward to the story

Waiting for its start

😍😍

Congrats on ur new one...

Really cool and interesting.. something new ..hope u will not leave the story middle.. waiting for the mystery to unveil..