Independence Day Special

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like due to Independence special, the members of one team will sing with the other ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

I think this Jai Jawan Jai Kisaan episode is only for Saturday and looks like Alka Ji is missing. 

Sunday should be eliminations. May be the kids without medals will be in the danger zone and two of them will be eliminated.

Originally posted by jenny156

Looks like due to Independence special, the members of one team will sing with the other ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Yes and I think all duets.

SBB had clips of a shaadi special episode ,i dont know if it's meant for this sunday or next week . 

Originally posted by pjyo

SBB had clips of a shaadi special episode ,i dont know if it's meant for this sunday or next week . 

That's for the next week. This sunday episode should be the eliminations one. Did you find any contestants missing in SBB clip?

Originally posted by altgr

That's for the next week. This sunday episode should be the eliminations one. Did you find any contestants missing in SBB clip?

i just caught a bit while flipping channels so can't really say๐Ÿค”..mauli was excited about singing megha re,sattwick toh wedding barathi ke kapde pehen ke hi khush thaa๐Ÿ˜†..

Originally posted by altgr

Oh,in another gossip channel video all kids were present except biren,it was 2days ago ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GYYbVFoFEc

Edited by pjyo - 4 years ago

Originally posted by pjyo

Oh,in another gossip channel video all kids were present except biren,it was 2days ago ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GYYbVFoFEc

I saw another clip which was shot after the independence episode, all kids wearing the same clothes, Biren absent in that too.. I did predict that Biren might leave, let's see..