Posted: 4 years ago

Jay mentioned that there will be 2 eliminations this time. Who do this can be eliminated?

Arohi and Thanu are the weakest imo

Originally posted by Arcjoi29

Arohi and Thanu are the weakest imo

Yes I think Thanu, Aarohi & Sattwik are the weakest.

Originally posted by altgr

Yes I think Thanu, Aarohi & Sattwik are the weakest.

Same here but Aarohi sings amazing in high scale which her captain couldn't utilize properly ðŸ¥±

Thanu and Saatwik are for cuteness and drama so they may not eliminate, esp Saatwik. Aarohi is non-dramatic so she will most likely be gone ðŸ¥±

Aarohi and Biren in my opinion

Originally posted by jenny156

Same here but Aarohi sings amazing in high scale which her captain couldn't utilize properly ðŸ¥±

Thanu and Saatwik are for cuteness and drama so they may not eliminate, esp Saatwik. Aarohi is non-dramatic so she will most likely be gone ðŸ¥±

Aarohi is a good singer, I liked her audition performance. She can sing difficult songs but Jyotica hasn't utilized her that well so far.

I loved Aarohi's audition performance. I think she might have done better in Sachin's team. I remember seeing her perform with Sachin on SD3 and she was really good

Exactly what I predicted ðŸ˜›

Okay. Thanks for the info. 

I had watched the entire episode yesterday but towards the end of the episode, there was a power cut so I couldn't see who was eliminated.