Exercise or Diet - Weight loss

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What do you think is necessary to lose weight ? Exercise or diet?

Acc to my personal experience, I feel diet is what matters as I have lost weight recently without any exercise .

After I left my job last year, I gained a lot of kilos. Unfortunately , binging on sugar during PMS, added to it.

Would love to hear your weight loss experience.

Diet has no role in weight loss. On the other hand, an exercise plays a very significant role in weight loss since an exercise can boost your metabolism and burn out all the calories.

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

What do you think is necessary to lose weight ? Exercise or diet?

Acc to my personal experience, I feel diet is what matters as I have lost weight recently without any exercise .

After I left my job last year, I gained a lot of kilos. Unfortunately , binging on sugar during PMS, added to it.

Would love to hear your weight loss experience.

Hello Sneha,

I myself lost 10 kg weight in 3 month. I preferred excising initially but was unable to achieve my goal as I am a binge eater and as result put up more weight.. But then I started searching for a good dietitian and they not only helped me in loosing weight but also helped me with my food cravings. You can also visit any best diet centre clinic for your weight loss.

I visited Karisma Diet Centre

Originally posted by karismanoida

Hello Sneha,

I myself lost 10 kg weight in 3 month. I preferred excising initially but was unable to achieve my goal as I am a binge eater and as result put up more weight.. But then I started searching for a good dietitian and they not only helped me in loosing weight but also helped me with my food cravings. You can also visit any best diet centre clinic for your weight loss.

I visited Karisma Diet Centre

I lost weight without any diet centers. Check my signature. It's my weight loss journey :)

I think both exercise and dieting are important to lose weight.