•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

i seriously understand the writers /producers of this show!!!! do they really write a great story line and then proceed to butcher it themselves with garbage plots???? can they not see that u dont have to destroy the original story line to carry it forward!! they dont have to garbage the leads love story to further the story line!!! its always the evil plots that truimphs!!!! y???? its all the shows that start great they have done this to!!! so fedup!!!! fell as i i have wasted my sleep time to end up like this!!!! its aired at 10.30pm my time.

I have no idea where this show is going, disappointed with the storyline I feel this nonsense isn’t going to stop unless the lead actors start leaving.  Is Adnan really happy with how his character shaping?? If they don’t start changing the storyline then I feel this show will end.

ISA had so much potential to raise awareness on social issues and through this not only create an impact but also educate the masses which it did initially and also at the same time keep the leads love story in tact.  However the cvs shot their own foot by introducing these nonsense third angles tracks and created so much negativity which are totally unnecessary and were never required for a show like this and it doesn't seem to end either. They storyline has been haywire since the Dubai track nor has there been any progression. They are always showing Kabeer in the bad light which gives a wrong message for an Aalim e deen, women empowerment is not about showing the ml in negatively wrong and the fl always right, it's about balancing and showing both sides working togther for a middle ground but I guess the writers have lost the focus.

Originally posted by Zaabir

ISA had so much potential to raise awareness on social issues and through this not only create an impact but also educate the masses which it did initially and also at the same time keep the leads love story in tact.  However the cvs shot their own foot by introducing these nonsense third angles tracks and created so much negativity which are totally unnecessary and were never required for a show like this and it doesn't seem to end either. They storyline has been haywire since the Dubai track nor has there been any progression. They are always showing Kabeer in the bad light which gives a wrong message for an Aalim e deen, women empowerment is not about showing the ml in negatively wrong and the fl always right, it's about balancing and showing both sides working togther for a middle ground but I guess the writers have lost the focus.

Guess they are showing Zara as a modernized aalim while kabeer is strict and stuck in the old ways and thinking. Although they have been going round and round since the Dubai tract the story seems to be moving towards halala marriage which Zara was strictly against. This time it’s done they are permanently separated until Zara marries someone else after her iddah ends . If the marriage doesn’t work out only then can kabeer remarry her. Other then that we will be watching them be miserable missing each other. Still don’t understand how kabeer thinks he is doing the right thing divorcing her to keep her safe. Too many loose strings. Shahbaz is not being held accountable for the blast and murders he did . Seems like all his crimes are being forgotten and the story keeps moving on with its twists and turns .

Ruksaar turning angelic then all of a sudden turns another 360 degrees into devil mode is beyond bazaar!

She helped annull her marriage so she isn’t married to kabeer anymore. Is she just out for blood now revenge on both? Her part just doesn’t make any sense now . They brought her back to patch things up between Zara and kabeer evil again is extremely odd.

Why there was no telecast on Monday?I like this serial.All the lead characters are natural and smooth,particularly,Kabeer,Zara,Kazi,and the mother’s.