Superstar Singer

Strongest Team?

Poll

Which is the strongest team according to you?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Team Salman - Sneha, Faazil, Thanu, Tapolabdha

Team Nitin - Soyeb, Mauli, Harshit, Prity

Team Sachin - Nishtha, Ankona, Biren, Urgen

Team Jyotica - Guntas, Aarohi, Shekinah, Sattwik

Which team according to you is the strongest?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel Nitin has the strongest team as of now.. Soyab is a little weak but the boy will stay long for Salman rivalry drama ðŸ˜›.. All four from this team even got medals this week

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I feel Nitin has the strongest team as of now.. Soyab is a little weak but the boy will stay long for Salman rivalry drama ðŸ˜›.. All four from this team even got medals this week

Even I feel the same. Voted for team Nitin.

Kpmmusic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel that Sachin,s team is strongest but not credited by the judges because he don't have any DRAMATIC CONTESTANTS.

altgr thumbnail

Sachin, Salman & Nitin's teams are well balanced but I think Jyotica's team is the weakest.

jenny156 thumbnail

I really feel captains Sachin and Jyotica need to up their game. They are bringing almost the same combinations until now, which is like playing safe. They are unable to utilize the potential of their contestants. 

Sachin atleast have Ankona and Nishtha, but he needs to groom the other two little ones too. Same goes for Jyotica. She only has Shekinah as her strong contender. Saatwik is mainly for drama. 

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Sachin, Salman & Nitin's teams are well balanced but I think Jyotica's team is the weakest.

So true, only Shekinah is the strong contender in team Jyotica, that too she sings in her same own style everytime, after a point it will get repetitive!!

jenny156 thumbnail

The captains need to groom their weaker contestants too instead of just including them in duets to hide their flaws. For example, Thanu, not sure how much attention Salman is giving to him, this boy when he sings his lines he does not finish his notes properly..