Nimki and Bdo have hidden Rambachan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Babbu playing a bigger game? If he really  is repentant, what will happen to him if he discovers that Nimki is playing a game with him?

Will Babbu redeem himself by bringing Rambachan back?

Who is keeping Rambachan away? I think Nimki and Bdo have hidden Rambachan somewhere and bring him back when Nimki's revenge is complete.

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Is Babbu playing a bigger game? If he really  is repentant, what will happen to him if he discovers that Nimki is playing a game with him?

Will Babbu redeem himself by bringing Rambachan back?

Who is keeping Rambachan away? I think Nimki and Bdo have hidden Rambachan somewhere and bring him back when Nimki's revenge is complete.

I believe Rambachchan is not dead,  and he will surely come back,  Am sure he is  going through some treatment and when he returns he will be able to walk,  But who has kept him no one knows, it could be anyone,  it could be even that Nahar singh also has hidden him,  or it will also be that Babboo will get him back,  he may know who has hidden him and he will save him stake his life and bring back Ram Bachchan,.  this way WHat Mahua asked Baboo if he can bring back her father he will prove it to her 

Don't think Babbo is playing game.He seems to be on the path to reformation.

If he gets to know that Nimki is playing a game using him as a pawn I'm sure he'll be upset but that will be a fitting punishment for him and his family.

After the way Mahua asked if he will be able to bring her father back I too get the feeling that Ram Bachan is around somewhere.May be Babbo will bring him back from God knows where.

Really started liking this Babbu.  I want to separate him from his family as he is ready to go to jail, ready to face insults and slaps.  

Sweety is in the dark. Even she will be shocked if she comes to know that Nimki is pretending.

Tunne is more understanding than even Bdo.

Babbu still has a long way to go.I can't yet say that I like him.

I think Tunne is the best male character in this show. He is smart and understands both Nimki and Mahua and he also has a mind of his own.

I think Nimki went back to Babbu after she was convinced that he is a changed man.If he has not seen the error of his ways he would not see the punishment that is coming his wa.Now when he gets to know that what Nimki is doing with him and his family he probably will accept all this as a punishment for all that he and his family had done.

show is inconsistent

i am sure when babbu will get to know about nimki playing games with him he will back to his old ways and again villian

aise this show will keep on running

Originally posted by Meethi_choori

show is inconsistent

i am sure when babbu will get to know about nimki playing games with him he will back to his old ways and again villian

aise this show will keep on running

Yes. Inconsistent is the correct word. Babbu's transformation is too abrupt and sudden. It should have been step by step. When Nimki slapped Anaro, Babbu did not react even a a little, which is quite strange and unusual. And his sudden 100 percent support for Nimki is somewhat unbelievable though looks good. By today's episode, it looks like Nimki may lose the baby. She does not want the baby but sometimes she behaves as if she cares for the baby.  Does she think that Babbu will not support her if there is no baby? And is she using her unborn also for revenge?

The main character Babbu and Nimki are quite inconsistent and so their scenes lack punch.

Yes. Inconsistent is the correct word. Babbu's transformation is too abrupt and sudden. It should have been step by step. When Nimki slapped Anaro, Babbu did not react even a a little, which is quite strange and unusual. And his sudden 100 percent support for Nimki is somewhat unbelievable though looks good. By today's episode, it looks like Nimki may lose the baby. She does not want the baby but sometimes she behaves as if she cares for the baby.  Does she think that Babbu will not support her if there is no baby? And is she using her unborn also for revenge?

The main character Babbu and Nimki are quite inconsistent and so their scenes lack punch.

Agree very inconsistent and show is going in circles from starting 

Every character, track and situation is Inconsistent in this show. It was like this before and it ended that way. 

I havent watched yet but Babboo was killed right? Good riddance. I dont like tracks where rapits are forgiven because they suddenly realize their mistakes. The idea makes me cringe.