IMPORTANT: Forum Signatures is back with VIDEO support - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

check the tutorials thread on main page it should help :)

hi

when are we gonna get forum codes (especially for emojis) back? gonna get them back or not?

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 4 years ago

Hey admin,

There is an issue as one of my closest friend Mahak Sinha aka Vartika is unable to access her account as it's continuously showing that user name doesn't exist. She tried by changing password but still that issue. She last accessed her account 9 months ago but now with new IF everything has changed.

Please do help her as she is very important member and she is really disappointed with new IF now. Give her one chance to change her username if that is an issue. She also emailed IF support team with her official mail account.

Link to her profile:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/user/355775 

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Okie🤗 wil try

Hello

Can u plz tell me how did u add hyperlink to the url in ur signature ?

Originally posted by mysterious17

Hello

Can u plz tell me how did u add hyperlink to the url in ur signature ?

[URL]Then Your link 

Then [/URL]

Close the brackets

Edited by SnehaDoll - 4 years ago

does that work for posts too? like if you just wanna post a link of an image instead of the image

Originally posted by vijay

For video please use the direct link to the MP4 not the one which packs IFRAME.

Example:

https://i.giphy.com/media/lMT8YAvEl49sA/giphy.mp4

After converting gif into video, how did you get the link you posted?? Is there any free video hosting sites available to get such a link?

wdit

Edited by Brisky - 4 years ago

Hi. Can i know the forum codes for centering texts or signatures in the sig box? Or is this option not yet implemented?

Would also like to suggest to keep the avatar gif to a reasonable size please, as in don't restrict to less than 100*100 px. Would love to see avatar gif display back on the forum.

Idk about codes for centuring texts but there is for bullets/numbers/bold/italic.  For signature in siggy box, the normal [IMG] [/IMG] codes plus video format is supported too [VIDEO] [/VIDEO] 

And I hope Avatar comes back as a square/rectangle and not circle