Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

News segment: Twist after romance

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't think it as romance as both are in different minds. Someone is testing to find Ali's truth. Aunties as well as conservative youth will be shocked as no other show set in medical times shower a heroine flirting with a woman that also of a ruler position is flirting with a man even pushing him on the bed while being engaged to other man and on top of that it's a Muslim based show. Good that we don't have any member here giving modal and religious lecture on the show like other Muslim based show forums.

https://youtu.be/D-Ll0IW15aE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Viewers know Yasmine's engagement to Zafar is because of a conspiracy rather than an emotional touch, so moral policing toh banti hi nahi hai.😆

I'm Muslim and I know Alladin is just a fanatic, inspired by one of the most loved fanatics. Yahan na koi social value issue hai or na ho the makers are trying to convey some sort of societal issues...koi bewakoof hi ek fanatic pe points raise karega. ðŸ˜†

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: romaila

Viewers know Yasmine's engagement to Zafar is because of a conspiracy rather than an emotional touch, so moral policing toh banti hi nahi hai.😆

I'm Muslim and I know Alladin is just a fanatic, inspired by one of the most loved fanatics. Yahan na koi social value issue hai or na ho the makers are trying to convey some sort of societal issues...koi bewakoof hi ek fanatic pe points raise karega. ðŸ˜†

Oh sorry if you are offended. It was not directed at you but many other girls. You know there were 2 Muslim groups in Qubool forum. One who supported Zoya whatever she did and the other who had problems with her wearing jeans, not covering head, wearing mini skirt in one episode and wearing sarees showing her belly. But still the truth is many people might be taking Aladdin as teen or children show so it might not have much adult viewers. If the would be some very famous actor and actress playing the leads then I think there would be more viewers than now and more members in the forum. Tab jaroor problem hota. There was a 1 women in You Tube who commented on multiple videos that though she lives AlasMine it's weird to see her calling another man while being engaged to another man. 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Oh sorry if you are offended. It was not directed at you but many other girls. You know there were 2 Muslim groups in Qubool forum. One who supported Zoya whatever she did and the other who had problems with her wearing jeans, not covering head, wearing mini skirt in one episode and wearing sarees showing her belly. But still the truth is many people might be taking Aladdin as teen or children show so it might not have much adult viewers. If the would be some very famous actor and actress playing the leads then I think there would be more viewers than now and more members in the forum. Tab jaroor problem hota. There was a 1 women in You Tube who commented on multiple videos that though she lives AlasMine it's weird to see her calling another man while being engaged to another man. 

@Bold: Arre not at all. I know how IF system works. 😆 And coming to the different "point of view" point personally, I think as a viewer we shall discuss the fictional characters, their motives, bloopers, and the story plots, etc. rather than appearance or acts contradicting social aspects.

I've seen a lot on Sadda Haq forum on the name of women empowerment and moral policing for not supporting the leading fictional lady. Dunno why, I never feel connected to ITV ladies, nor ever liked the kind of women empowerment shown. 😳 Aladdin is different with no abusiveness, its bashan free, No never-ending dialogues, Yasmine and Ruksaar are never portrayed weak for gaining the sympathy of the female audience, etc, the main reasons for watching the show.