History Repeat again.. Anurag slap Prena[All THAPPAD DISCUSSIONS HERE

Posted: 4 years ago

In comming episode of SBS Anurag slapped his lady love. I am against any sort of hitting be it man or women. But lady love didnot leave any choices. 

Plus she did slpped him before so I can say its Karma. 

Originally posted by Parijatrocks

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0IjX9IBGk4/?igshid=1a5ls2q3gegmn

As expectedsmiley37

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago

agr ye true hai to I want to see ki sabhi Anurag fans usko kaise defend karenge... obviously Anurag karega to maaf ...baaki sab k liye paap😆

I hope Aisa kuch bhi na ho👎🏼

Why are CVS turning Anurag into a villian? Isn't Anurag supposed to be this softie who is emotional and selfless?🤔

Originally posted by stardustsoul

agr ye true hai to I want to see ki sabhi Anurag fans usko kaise defend karenge... obviously Anurag karega to maaf ...baaki sab k liye paap😆

I am certain his intention was to remove a fly from her face or he was exercising his rights on a body which belongs to him. 

Sandeep Reddy Vanga is happy somewhere in the world with this tale of true love. 

That aside, I don't think Anurag will slap Prerna 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

It's true. I saw the clip on IG.

OMG OMG OMG....Anu slapped Pre. and Pre too slapped Anu in the past, right? 

matlab dono ek dusre ko bahut pyar karte hai. tu toh gayo bajju

'It's not true love, if you can't slap each other. #KabirSingh😎

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by stardustsoul

Dont get me wrong. I am a women. Hitting is wrong. Be it women or man. But if girl can slap a guy without reason and hesitation then why cant man slap a women too, when he has got a proper reason. When father slap daughter it's ok.. but when man slap..lady love is not ok 

I dont get this.. I am not supporting hitting but I dont think we need to say Male lead is over bu this.

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Why are CVS turning Anurag into a villian? Isn't Anurag supposed to be this softie who is emotional and selfless?🤔

It could be a dream as well.. 

its on sbs IG feed