Posted: 4 years ago

Will Kuhu steal Mishti password, will Kunal manipulate her, Will Abhir get messages from hacked account?

possible!!! since they showed her changing her password and writing it down in her diary.

I didn't even think about it!!!

Yes it can happen.. some rude crazy messages will be sent from her account .. which Kunal will make an issue about .. I don’t think Kunal and meenu want any marriage happening between kuhu and Kunal .. 

Kunal will play along with Sweta to hurt kuhu and mishti 

Now Kunal will have Kuhu hack her account and have his and Shwet’s pictures sent from Mish’s email so that BB-Kunal  can again accuse Mish of creating trouble for KuKu wedding 😔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Now Kunal will have Kuhu hack her account and have his and Shwet’s pictures sent from Mish’s email so that BB-Kunal  can again accuse Mish of creating trouble for KuKu wedding 😔

This is possible :(

Yes i believe that too, meenu, munna and munni will conspire nad steal the password.

Abir will not suspect kuhu as he feels that the sisters are close.

Mishti should have confided in abir.

Kunal and Big ben will be making this condition to Kuhu, this will be plan that will be making Mishti loose her face with Abhir i guess, or does Parul have something up her sleeve?

Originally posted by savithp

Kunal and Big ben will be making this condition to Kuhu, this will be plan that will be making Mishti loose her face with Abhir i guess, or does Parul have something up her sleeve?

Wow! Please don't say this. It gives a very bad feeling. Poor girl. She just had one good friend and even he will not support her? She will be left all alone. I hope it doesn't happen this way. Hope Parul starts helping Abhir. What can Mishti do in this sibling rivalry. Kuhu doesn't want her at any cost. Let's see. Hope it doesn't make Abhir misunderstand Mishti. But this is a show, the leads need to have some kind of misunderstanding. Let's see.

Originally posted by divvk

Wow! Please don't say this. It gives a very bad feeling. Poor girl. She just had one good friend and even he will not support her? She will be left all alone. I hope it doesn't happen this way. Hope Parul starts helping Abhir. What can Mishti do in this sibling rivalry. Kuhu doesn't want her at any cost. Let's see. Hope it doesn't make Abhir misunderstand Mishti. But this is a show, the leads need to have some kind of misunderstanding. Let's see.

i hope in this show leads dont actually have artificial missunerstanding they crack that part

but they can have narazgi or missunderstanding on their thing like he can argue why she not tell him her and kuhu relationship truth or if bigben will put condition and s=mishti not tell him then also he can argue or mishti not reponding to abir after bigben condition and abir can get upset

but if abir can believe on these type of blame then it will be really cliche

like it would be extraordinary if mishti tell abir about the condition but firstly he not agree due to nanko but then can connect dots

missunderstanding can be between leads due to genuine reason due to difference of opinion or hiding things or due to reasons breaking promise but the reason should be solely theirs not artificial one and if artificial situation can break trust then i feel there is truat issue between them even which makers till now has not shown

but both abir and mishti has a habbit of putting family first and second hiding things 

like mishti should not agree to bigben condition due to sacrifice but due to the fact that abir even priority is kuku marriage and then later can decode kunal disguise and tell abir but abir at first will not believe but then he might connect dots

Originally posted by savithp

Will Kuhu steal Mishti password, will Kunal manipulate her, Will Abhir get messages from hacked account?

not abir, kunal may be the recipient of such fake messages and that can be used against mishti, to show her as a bad woman..the password has something to do with the story.. it is scary to imagine any such situation, poor girl is already facing a lot😢