My theory behind new kaira scenes vs old ones

Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like chemistry wise shivin still have it back kisses, eye locks...they still have that young love firey chemistry but i find some of their dialogues and actual kaira scenes so lame these days...Like think of our golden period back in 2016-and the whole of 2017

their scenes were improv so they were fresh, cute and looked super in love....now their scenes well their romance ones for me are kind of lame...its like they stopped improv-ing a bit and started robotically following the script more...like i saw a bit of yesterdays episode wth you lost your earring...i was like huh🤣

my other theory is these two broke up did u see their faces when salman talked about how exes can be friends on nach baliyeh ðŸ¤£also momo looks annoyed at shivangi lately in interviews sometimes...i dont know theyre just not the same so you guys know what i am hinting at can you imagine how our fandom will cry though....if it comes out

Lol don’t know about the break-up, but won’t be surprised if that’s what it is. They gave bytes after a month and half, they barely post anything on social media, avoid each other in social gatherings. People think it’s because they have become private, especially Mohsin, due to the backlash they receive, but idk. 

My shipper heart is in denial despite the obvious signs, but then again, they seemed normal during Shivangi’s birthday celebrations, so maybe they do avoid each other in front of the cameras. We would never know. 

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I feel like chemistry wise shivin still have it back kisses, eye locks...they still have that young love firey chemistry but i find some of their dialogues and actual kaira scenes so lame these days...Like think of our golden period back in 2016-and the whole of 2017

their scenes were improv so they were fresh, cute and looked super in love....now their scenes well their romance ones for me are kind of lame...its like they stopped improv-ing a bit and started robotically following the script more...like i saw a bit of yesterdays episode wth you lost your earring...i was like huh🤣

my other theory is these two broke up did u see their faces when salman talked about how exes can be friends on nach baliyeh ðŸ¤£also momo looks annoyed at shivangi lately in interviews sometimes...i dont know theyre just not the same so you guys know what i am hinting at can you imagine how our fandom will cry though....if it comes out

@blod : sorry to intefere, it's been more than one year whenever he give interviews with shivangi he looks annoyed. To that many fans reacted also saying he used her popularity and their jodi popularity and then he broke up with her. So nothing new.

I don't know about their relationship status. But  definitely it will look like they faked their relationship for fame, if after the show break up story comes out.

Coz I heard from some fans just after mohsin got  I million followers he started to promote himself  which is not wrong himself but not jodi anymore.

Anyway mohsin's family super cool with shivangi.

@ Adjesconder and @ Fari

I feel to some extent they really liked each other...because you can see it in the way they were around each other...the chemistry just sparked all over...

I dont think they were normal, they dont take photos next to each other, its always away from each other...

Momo has this strange look on his face when shes near by like he cant stand her but he is just going threw these motions... 

And when i say lately i mean from last leap...till now.... i have seen them behaving really weirdly...Sure they give of this vibe of being cordial but thats it...you dont see them laughing and being cute with each other any more its more forced now...before momo would just show up in between shivis bytes and come tell a joke and go away... now if u get bytes with them together its less than 10 minutes and it looks kind of awkward coz momo looks pissed of shivangi looks like shes trying her best to be normal as possible still post pics together...But momo doesnt like any of her pictures unless its about the show...or with him...and shivi does like his stuff (Shes trying to be normal)

People saying they have become private i dont think so. Because there is and would be a difference before in ivs you could see momo wouldnt keep his hand from slowly going around her...

Now they give these weird ivs with responses that have been rehearsed by uncle rajan who probably wrote the script to so they are super flat....

As for momo's family being nice to shivi LOL guys if they were suddenly ignoring her and being mean to her it would look bad can u imagine...also dnt think they are like that they would still be nice to her if as i think a possible break up happened u dont see shivi hanging out with them...U see momo now hangs out with the rimorav alot... shivangi did do one vlog with them but it was so cringey +_+You could tell age wise she ddn fit in with them...Momo hangs out with an older crowd and shivi with her younger crowd

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

@ Adjesconder and @ Fari

I feel to some extent they really liked each other...because you can see it in the way they were around each other...the chemistry just sparked all over...

I dont think they were normal, they dont take photos next to each other, its always away from each other...

Momo has this strange look on his face when shes near by like he cant stand her but he is just going threw these motions... 

And when i say lately i mean from last leap...till now.... i have seen them behaving really weirdly...Sure they give of this vibe of being cordial but thats it...you dont see them laughing and being cute with each other any more its more forced now...before momo would just show up in between shivis bytes and come tell a joke and go away... now if u get bytes with them together its less than 10 minutes and it looks kind of awkward coz momo looks pissed of shivangi looks like shes trying her best to be normal as possible still post pics together...But momo doesnt like any of her pictures unless its about the show...or with him...and shivi does like his stuff (Shes trying to be normal)

People saying they have become private i dont think so. Because there is and would be a difference before in ivs you could see momo wouldnt keep his hand from slowly going around her...

Now they give these weird ivs with responses that have been rehearsed by uncle rajan who probably wrote the script to so they are super flat....

As for momo's family being nice to shivi LOL guys if they were suddenly ignoring her and being mean to her it would look bad can u imagine...also dnt think they are like that they would still be nice to her if as i think a possible break up happened u dont see shivi hanging out with them...U see momo now hangs out with the rimorav alot... shivangi did do one vlog with them but it was so cringey +_+You could tell age wise she ddn fit in with them...Momo hangs out with an older crowd and shivi with her younger crowd

I remember in 2017 when mohsin announced their relationship people used to say shivangi being disinterested towards their relationship as she don't post much shivin content, whatever mohsin way too much showing disinterest. 

Talking about hanging out with rimorav even before that shivi established so many friends in industry like aditi, surbhi n many more. Shivi and aditi seen often hanging around together btw mall they used to hang around its near by my home..😆 Yeah so that time also people started telling its coz of break up she is seen with her friends all the time and aditi being her sahara and all.

But living in mumbai and infos I get from industry so far they are very much in relationship. Whoever met them in  real has diff story to tell than IVs.

Anyway I still find shivin so comfortable doing romantic scenes especially mohsin, may be its coz they are good actors

If they really broke up why aren't they clearing it, coz they know very well there are millions loving them as jodi, they also know their fans consider them as lovable couple. So if they really respect those fans they should clear whatever it is than encouraging them to ship. By liking pictures where hint their relationship likes from both moshin and shivi. I know they have their own life and all but they should respect their fans right who actually were with them always to support. If they dont do earliest they are nothing different about them, its like other celebs who date and encourage rumours to promote onscreen jodi.

Shivi's birthday time both were giving couplish feeling, too much chipkaoing to each other from no angle looked like he came for formality or for any other co-stars birthday  and both very well know how audience going to react to it,  if it was for media bhai this is not the way any friends also pose forget about couple posing such manner. In way they are not denying also  they are not couple, so if truly they have broken up literally playing with many genuine fans emotions.

Anyway shivi is so young I prefer she to be single and focus on career.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago

Break up or not, I don’t think Mohsin finds her annoying or anything. If he did use her for fame as few people say, Shivangi would have felt it and wouldn’t be this warm towards him. 

In his birthday iv, Shivangi hugged him and he just smiled and when the reporter asked abt the one habit that annoys her the most, she said this harkat, like the fact that he didn’t reciprocate the hug. They probably have an understanding where she knows he’s not one to show affection in front of camera. No girl who’s gone through a heartbreak would be praising her ex even if its for the cameras. 

Also one fan who met Shivangi in Delhi said her mother said Mohsin is like a son to them. Shivangi’s sister said he’s like an elder brother. What we see is really different from what happens off-screen. 

Apparently the production house tells them to maintain a distance during Kaira separation. Don’t know if that’s true but it seems like it since the leap happened.

Originally posted by Fari_15

Break up or not, I don’t think Mohsin finds her annoying or anything. If he did use her for fame as few people say, Shivangi would have felt it and wouldn’t be this warm towards him. 

In his birthday iv, Shivangi hugged him and he just smiled and when the reporter asked abt the one habit that annoys her the most, she said this harkat, like the fact that he didn’t reciprocate the hug. They probably have an understanding where she knows he’s not one to show affection in front of camera. No girl who’s gone through a heartbreak would be praising her ex even if its for the cameras. 

Also one fan who met Shivangi in Delhi said her mother said Mohsin is like a son to them. Shivangi’s sister said he’s like an elder brother. What we see is really different from what happens off-screen. 

Apparently the production house tells them to maintain a distance during Kaira separation. Don’t know if that’s true but it seems like it since the leap happened.

Yeah fan from delhi I know her she is journalist as well she is credible. 

I only saying they shouldn't be encouraging if fans they aren't together.

And yes off screen as I already people whoever met them in real has diff story to tell. One more thing to give away moshin not only with  with shivi otherwise also he has annoying facesmiley36 a friend was in same flight as moshin she said his face expression was rude and annoyed but he was a good guy.

Production house hands probable to give real impact apart from each other wala

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago

For me 2018 was best Kaira phase from Mumbai track till Clot track...that time their characters had emotional depth...Kartik has mostly been a strong character...but Naira was also a strong character that time...by strong I don't mean morally correct or not the one who never blames...In Nach Baliye 9 ex-couples are also participating...so by ex-couples can also be friends Salman hinted towards participants...Sharaddha is Shivin's common friend and she was rumored to be participating with her ex-bf whereas she wasn't....

There was a video where Shivi dragged Momo infront of cameras and Shivin were posing for a picture together during Sawan Milani dream sequence shoot and DKP team stopped them and media people from clicking their photos together...Last year during separation phase they weren't allowed to post a picture as Shivin together...they weren't allowed to give bytes together...regarding Mohsin's expressions he mostly have same expressions...because he is a no nonsense person...he doesn't like illogical question...whereas on contrary Shivangi is not much bothered...she is mostly chilled out...though she has her own way of replying back "kya atrange sawal karte ho"...or on being asked about Are the together off-screen...she replied "ap naye aye ho?"....Mohsin has a lot better sense of humor though...they complement each other in every possible way...

Sometimes what appears is not always true...there are too many reasons behind it....the fact is they like each other, they have great comfort level and chemistry, they bring out best in each other, they help each other perform their best during scenes whenever they are around each other....staying together in future or not is their decision...but as of now...they are together...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Lol dkp team is annoying. Ekta herself promotes all her couples off-screen and on-screen to create a buzz and attract viewers, and here dkp wants them to stay separated. 

I am not sure how true it is, but when Kanchi and Rohan started dating, they were apparently asked by the team to stay tight lipped about it because they were playing siblings on the show.