Ridi Tiwari confirms DD going off air in September

Posted: 4 years ago

Edited by shruti. - 4 years ago

I'm unable to understand why are they doing this... The trps are quite good right shows with much lower trps are running for long. Also they are rumored to replace it with another super natural show. But what's the need...????  πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

Originally posted by HRfan26

I'm unable to understand why are they doing this... The trps are quite good right shows with much lower trps are running for long. Also they are rumored to replace it with another super natural show. But what's the need...????  πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

There is always a reason dear😊.calm down.today is 43rd episode.jus few more episode.enjoy it.

Rumoured nai announced show hai 

Producer is not ekta n gul neither its Sony TV 

And every SN has 60 episode limit ....

Reason zaroor hoga aise koi off air nai kar dega ...

Only thing I was just wondering when all leading trustable sites mentioned show end why the cast hide 

It's not like bepannah that it needs to be hidden 

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Rumoured nai announced show hai 

Producer is not ekta n gul neither its Sony TV 

And every SN has 60 episode limit ....

Reason zaroor hoga aise koi off air nai kar dega ...

Only thing I was just wondering when all leading trustable sites mentioned show end why the cast hide 

It's not like bepannah that it needs to be hidden 

That's true every leading site is reporting the end in September so the cast should also be open about it. Anyways is there a chance for extension..??? Other supernatural shows do run longer. 

Originally posted by shruti.

There is always a reason dear😊.calm down.today is 43rd episode.jus few more episode.enjoy it.

Yep.. And let's just hope they do not show any nonsense like RaVan again. And also cover all the loopholes and we get answers to our questions and reasons behind the character's actions. 

I just want to it to have a proper and sensible ending.Sometimes, short stories like this remains in the minds of fans.Unlike, serials which are dragged like anything.

That's true every leading site is reporting the end in September so the cast should also be open about it. Anyways is there a chance for extension..??? Other supernatural shows do run longer. 

Extension how ko mostly starting ki TRPs se milta hai 

Ab extension to namah ki shooting shedule p depend karta hai 

If mid August shoot begins the ln 6 episodes extension we will get else no 

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Extension how ko mostly starting ki TRPs se milta hai 

Ab extension to namah ki shooting shedule p depend karta hai 

If mid August shoot begins the ln 6 episodes extension we will get else no 

Let's just hope for the best. And that we do get some extra episodes.