•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 19.7.19~ At full blast!

The battle between virtue and vice was carried out loud and clear! Before the whole world to see and then perhaps  be utterly overwhelmed  by it.  Overall the episode is seen by me, as one that creates out of major demolition. Yes undoubtedly the Shah family’s unity is mercilessly fragmented publicly. But to some foolish ones, the blast out of the shrapnel, sows seeds of new hope of re-building broken bonds.

The sequence of events show actions undertaken, and reactions received. By the amount  of clandestine plotting that takes by  mistress mind Kainat ,to sabotage Saltanat’s pre-nuptial. Zainab and Rubina literally had to beg Mainjaan let them solemnize their daughters marriage ,merely only four hours away. Mainjaan's  respectability, plus his ego once more comes in the way and the champion of righteousness is let down by his rage!  Mainjaan becomes part of the anti virtue camp like Kainat, Sabina and Mamoon.

Mainjaan sets alight Saltanat’s traditional bridal outfit and sets in the superstitious ill-omen! stigma to Saltanat’s blessed day. His  bitterness also makes him mouth death curses on his grandchild, which later on have him condemned by a grieving mother.Mainjaan is overwhelmed by the power of angered  spoken word! His pious soul torments as he watches Saltanat’s residence go up in flames. How certain words, like curses  have the potential to come true. Mainjaan is over awed and his previous repugnance toward’s Saltanat’s action is gradually replaced by a great softening of his hardened heart. His soul desires and anguishes for his saltanat to be alive by some miracle..

Minor victories, like jinxes, Mainjaan setting alight Saltanats bridal clothes!   give Kainat the misconception that her extreme insane one sided love is progressing gradually  towards winning Zaroon. But  its not an out and out  opposition! from Mainjaan. For  the household head  bends the rules  before two beseeching   waling mothers..  and grants them permission to visit saltanat as mothers, and not the daughter in law’s of Shah household, which I think is fair enough, under present situation.

Kainat as the evil agent tried only to target Kainat with the explosion. Zaroon was supposedly giving an interview  for a non- existent  vacany. Kainat time calculations went wrong. For saltanat instead of lighting the stove, delayed the procedure ! instead rang Zaroon! they both have quite an affectionate blast on the phone!   which results in saltanat lighting the  burner clearly when her saviour reaches home! And they both endure the flames together! and rise together from the ashes! After giving  a gruelling  time for hardened hearts to soften!  If god is for you who can be against you?? 

Evil principalities, ill luck, bad omens, black magic all exist! But the power of true love emerges as  the  greatest truth.

Kainat hears of the blast! Hears the frenzy and agony of all the ones who grieved her and she has a blast of a time, twirling and swirling in her room.  Hallucinating that she will be the shoulder upon which  Zaroon will cry for his departed love. Then with her care she will comfort, console  and slowly replace  Saltanat in his life and be Zaroon’s love as she was always meant to be… her boundless love for Zaroon  crosses the limit and turns it into one insanity!

Kainat completely sells her soul to the devil .. she acts ,feigns  extreme concern for Saltanat all she wants to know from her mother on the phone, if Saltanat was safe alive? her missing was presumed dead for Kainat!! Kainat’s impatience knows no bounds, when will she get the news??? that will set her free for ever..

The final scene, shows the Shah family witnessing the effects of the blast. The waiting was killing all! but most of all Kainat . Her whole  future depends on the expected result of the blast she engineered.  Her only respite is while she waits.. is to hear Mainjaan’s foul mouth being blamed for wishing death on Saltanat!  Mainjaan’s respectability his authority  torn to shreds soothes Kainat in a devilish way. she feigns giving him public support.. 

While others pray for Saltanat's safety.. Kainat prays for Saltanat  to have perished !

Zaroon and Saltanat are both alive, their love makes them emerge out of the  blazing fire! the lethal blast unscathed!

The episode celebrates reconciliation, new hope and forgiveness for the Sufiyana lover.

so really Kainat's blast actually  bridges the gap between Mainjaan , Zaroon and Saltanat! Mainjaan will see their survival as a devout evident  commitment towards each other.In faith he probably would not go against them now, but instead support them! 

I predict Mainjaan himself as his atonement will take the children home, and their court marriage will now happen as a family wedding with the support and blessings of their elders! 20.7.19. hamlet53.

Hello Nusi. Lovelyto see your like.. thanks muktha too.. have a super weekend  love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago
Thank you! I liked this episode esp last part was v well done. The role of Mianjaan is well portrayed & layered imo as are the 3 mothers

Hello hammie, 

Hope you are doing well now.. 

finally caught up with the episodes.. It’s becoming depressing to watch “how to murder 101” . Wish the writers would put a stop to these attempts in the name of drama.. 

I liked the mother’s scene.. the mothers and their emotions on point.. 

the twins revelation was so thanda.. Zainab should stop covering for her daughter.. 

Miajaan finally thaws..  I liked how mamoon supported miajaan.. 

Neelam, Humza, dadi missing.. 

Lovers will finally be back in shah Manzil.. wish Sultanat remains wary of Kainaat. 

This episode was better than the twin revelation episode. Such a major revelation and it has had no consequence so far.

Kainaat’s laughter is annoying but I miss it when it isn’t there.

Another marriage drama coming up. Another murder attempt is sure to follow. Sort of getting monotonous.

Loved when Rubina blames Mia Jaan’s words for putting sultanat in danger. Also Rubina cares much more for sultanat than zainab does even though zainab claims to the real mother. But they have a nice equation between them. 

Mamoon is going to join hands Kainaat. As expected. I wonder if he will care if he finds out about her murderous tendencies. 

I watched 3 episodes in a row and may mixing them all up in this thought. sorry about that!

I wish they add a subplot or something. Don’t want to watch another of Kainat’s self talk or murder plan. This woman has too much time and money.

originally posted by velvetscarf..

Thank you! I liked this episode esp last part was v well done. The role of Mianjaan is well portrayed & layered imo as are the 3 mothers

hello  velvetscarf, how lovely to see you om my musings.. yes it was a powerful episode.. mainjaan did well to give into the mothers.. it begin the task of correcting his mistake.. good to see you..love hammie

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,   hello mate, great to see you after ages!

Hope you are doing well now.. 

thanks, fully stable now..usually takes a week for me to resolve, on going health issues..

finally caught up with the episodes.. It’s becoming depressing to watch “how to murder 101” . Wish the writers would put a stop to these attempts in the name of drama.. 

yes.. was getting pretty lame..  well i guess they think its spine chilling!

I liked the mother’s scene.. the mothers and their emotions on point.. 

yes spot on! mainjaan  was left in a stalemate situation.. I suspect , he realized his ego trip cannot withold against the pleas of the two mothers.. and they were correct.. he was in the wrong!

the twins revelation was so thanda.. Zainab should stop covering for her daughter.. 

the revelation was for real... the two girls never gelled together,in the main.. thier history vouches for it.. finding out they are sisters.. continues to divide them kainat still hates her! and saltanat can't forgive kainat for trying to kill her!!  zainab...  sorry state, kainat is the only  relative close to her. wicked though she may be..

Miajaan finally thaws..  I liked how mamoon supported miajaan.. 

yes..because mamoon too was in shock  due the house on fire and  the implication.. his son's love  might be in the fire

Neelam, Humza, dadi missing.. 

yes very notably!!!

Lovers will finally be back in shah Manzil.. wish Sultanat remains wary of Kainaat. 

yes that's what i predicted... so positive episode.. out of planned destruction.. new hope of life contuining  springs  up..

great to hear from you again Lonelythots, much love hammie

originally posted by Irshita

hellooo , missed your comments.. but pleased to see you back on the musings..

This episode was better than the twin revelation episode. Such a major revelation and it has had no consequence so far.

too much water has passed under the bridge.. the girls  were distant from each other ..growing up too// now kainat begrudges her sister for stealing her beau.. Saltanat cant beliveve.. this sister tried to kill her, very nearly 

Kainaat’s laughter is annoying but I miss it when it isn’t there.

haaaaaa haa! see you are like me.. her madness does work on me!  Helly is  hamaazzing!!!

Another marriage drama coming up. Another murder attempt is sure to follow. Sort of getting monotonous.

aacha chal, we know the ploys cvs are likely to use.. so we need to give ourselves a pat on her shoulders.. however, kainat will act.. but  zaroon/saltu  are working together to thwart her moves... 

Loved when Rubina blames Mia Jaan’s words for putting sultanat in danger. Also Rubina cares much more for sultanat than zainab does even though zainab claims to the real mother. But they have a nice equation between them. 

yes.. works on the premise.. that often the one who nurtures the child has more bearing than the one who gives birth to it.. also proves a point its not only about giving birth.. its how carer nutures and brings the child up.. rubina's  blame makes mainjaan where he went wrong in the eyes not of the world..but in god's eyes

Mamoon is going to join hands Kainaat. As expected. I wonder if he will care if he finds out about her murderous tendencies. 

yes.. she made promises to him regards getting the heirship.. she will want zaroon.. instead in some shape or form.. as her pay back from Mamoon... No I guess manoon is not aware of  her killing   streak.. not just him Irshita.. no one knows about kainat ka saach... except Zainab and Saltanat...

I watched 3 episodes in a row and may mixing them all up in this thought. sorry about that!

no.. this feedback sounds good to me, makes sense.. everything connects.. yesterday's episode i watched this morning... was out at my nephew's 5th birthday party.. Lion king was the theme!  great fun.. 30 kids  plus parents and family..  now me chilaxing today!

I wish they add a subplot or something. Don’t want to watch another of Kainat’s self talk or murder plan. This woman has too much time and money.

haaaaaa haaa.. and where does she get the pasia? lady don hai!

subplot?  what about neelam/Jibran ka love?? sabina/Mamoon..bit on the side... me chuckling!

lovely to see you Irshita.. please read new post.. love hammie