Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Weekend game(fun): 10 din baad...Swayamvar

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Alright folks...after all mishbir romance and meenu munna plotting, time to put on your writer caps and figure out who is marrying who in 10 days. Muhurat hai, pandit hai, ab bas dulha dulhan finalize karo. 

Kuku aur mishbir toh hain hi. Saath mein ketki, ved, atul, jugnu, nanu, meenu, Parul, ngo wali ladkiyan, lakshman...maybe even jasmeet and naman!.Sab hain. 

So suggest a suitable var/vadhu for each of them and justify why that var/vadhu is suitable and why they should be married in the upcoming muhurat:)

As always, jai regressive show and uske hum daffod fans:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: guy3

Alright folks...after all mishbir romance and meenu munna plotting, time to put on your writer caps and figure out who is marrying who in 10 days. Muhurat hai, pandit hai, ab bas dulha dulhan finalize karo. 

Kuku aur mishbir toh hain hi. Saath mein ketki, ved, atul, jugnu, nanu, meenu, Parul, ngo wali ladkiyan, lakshman...maybe even jasmeet and naman!.Sab hain. 

So suggest a suitable var/vadhu for each of them and justify why that var/vadhu is suitable and why they should be married in the upcoming muhurat:)

guy3🤣

Namesake ki karaoke baba ko vapis bula k.. Logo ko dukh kam degi.. Fr hi kisi ki shaadi ho payegi

Parul ki karva.. She has slaved her whole life. Deserves to be cherished and loved 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: meen123

guy3🤣

Namesake ki karaoke baba ko vapis bula k.. Logo ko dukh kam degi.. Fr hi kisi ki shaadi ho payegi

Parul ki karva.. She has slaved her whole life. Deserves to be cherished and loved 

Un dono ke liye suitable var bhi batao meenu. Mr.bennett from pride and prejudice for your namesake I feel. Uske tantrums ko ignore Karega tab benba ki akal thikaane aayegi 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Un dono ke liye suitable var bhi batao meenu. Mr.bennett from pride and prejudice for your namesake I feel. Uske tantrums ko ignore Karega tab benba ki akal thikaane aayegi 

lol... Benba ke liye baba bola na

Parul ke liye sweet sa.. Abi yaad b ni aa raha.. I'll let you know

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guy3, I love you so much for coming up with a new game!❤

I think you forgot Shwet. I have 2 potential dulhas for Shwet. I am thinking of these from Shwet's p.o.v.

1) Atul: Atul can be one of Shwet's last resorts to enter the RJ fam. Atul doesn't talk much, his mother Nidhi has no brains of her own as such and his dad is fully dependent on Meenu's breadwinning quality to create a living for his family. Here, Shwet can dominate Atul and his parents. She can come up with new strategies with the help of her Guruji to trick Meenu, munna and Abir into signing all the property in her name. Besides, she will be so close to Kunal to create problems in his life. So it's such a good opportunity for Shwet to enter the RJ house. I think she should totally marry Atul! 

2) Ved: Both Ved and Shwet love to come back into the lives of RJ family. They both want bad for the RJs and they'd plot and plan together after marriage. The cherry on the top of the cake for Shwet is that Ved's mother is a number one enemy of the RJs. Shwet will bond very well with Mrs Parekh. They can both hover around the RJ all the time and drop in at their house at any time to taunt/create problems. Shwet and Mrs Parikh's dream will come true. Shwet will have a total marital bliss by getting married to Ved.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Since you are considering characters from other shows for potential partners as well, I have someone for Naman too.

I have a feeling Lorelai Gilmore from 'Gilmore Girls' will set Naman straight. She is fun, witty, honest, hot and says everything on the face. I feel her weirdness will overpower Naman's weirdness which will make him change. 

I'll think for other characters as well and post them soon! 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold- Kaun hai?

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: socioboss9797

Guy3, I love you so much for coming up with a new game!❤

I think you forgot Shwet. I have 2 potential dulhas for Shwet. I am thinking of these from Shwet's p.o.v.

1) Atul: Atul can be one of Shwet's last resorts to enter the RJ fam. Atul doesn't talk much, his mother Nidhi has no brains of her own as such and his dad is fully dependent on Meenu's breadwinning quality to create a living for his family. Here, Shwet can dominate Atul and his parents. She can come up with new strategies with the help of her Guruji to trick Meenu, munna and Abir into signing all the property in her name. Besides, she will be so close to Kunal to create problems in his life. So it's such a good opportunity for Shwet to enter the RJ house. I think she should totally marry Atul! 

2) Ved: Both Ved and Shwet love to come back into the lives of RJ family. They both want bad for the RJs and they'd plot and plan together after marriage. The cherry on the top of the cake for Shwet is that Ved's mother is a number one enemy of the RJs. Shwet will bond very well with Mrs Parekh. They can both hover around the RJ all the time and drop in at their house at any time to taunt/create problems. Shwet and Mrs Parikh's dream will come true. Shwet will have a total marital bliss by getting married to Ved.

Kaha se aate hai aise mast ideas?

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woah...your games are back...bhai wah. .

Shwet aur Atul ki karado...she will keep Nidhi busy ..Nidhi Ko Mishti pe taunt Marne ka time nahi milega😆

She can keep Kunal also busy you know 😆

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail

Meenu ka chamcha who works for her (who brought Naman during Miskun Goddhana).