Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

That sums up today's episode.

WTH was that. So predictable. The moment I saw Pooja tell Sonakshi that she was holding her outfit, I knew Sumit's trick will backfire on Sonakshi.

This show is worst than Ekta's shows. Sikand has proved that Ekta has ruined him for good.

WHAT UTTER NONSENSE!

Also that little kid's never-ending track is really getting onto my nerves. So many people were standing there and listen to a kid rambling away to glory.

Rohit I thought was sensible, what crap was that fight over a chair. Seat meri ma ko likh ke di hai -- Meri Chachi sabke saath baithegi.

Sab hath pakad ke baithoge kya, all of them are front row seats.

This just reminded me of Sheldon's 'that's my spot'. Atleast Sheldon was funny unlike Sonakshi's mom.

That Amrita woman should've just slapped the shit out of all of them and sent Pooja and Praniti packing too.

Rohit today proved that Nishi is his blood relative and Sona proved that she is her Suman's biological daughter. M just disgusted. 

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Couldnt agree more with your article. Each week the trp increasing the show is getting lame and worse. I mean like who the hell is Sonakshi man !! A huge profile tv actress or a lachar bebas bahu. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😏Sonakshi is getting on my nerves these days previously i use to take it lightly but now its toooo much... Since a week they are dragging this nonsense shitty family rivalry track. All the hell characters are fighting like cartoons for the damm seat. Like for sake Rohit Deepa isnt your chachi yet whats chachi chachi meri chachi yahi pe baithegi and all... And Sonakshi is just going on crying and crying.. I am missing Sonakshi of the beginning episodes. This Sonakshi is more like a dukhiyaari atma types ugh !!! 😡😡🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Last but not atleast i said it once that Suman is Sonakshi's bio mom but now i dont think so. The day she woke her from the sleep just for 12 lakhs damm money which costlier than a person's sleep... What the hell !!! What am i watching ya this is not KHKT this is basically Kahaani Sonakshi Ki (Filled with melodrama and taunts). Ughh Kahaani Sonaakshi ki (Ringtone) 😕🤣

Daebak thumbnail

The saddest part is, I cringe every time he calls her chachi. Both the main leads look older than her.

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: togepe30

The saddest part is, I cringe every time he calls her chachi. Both the main leads look older than her.

Yup 😲😲 from the very moment Deepa 'chachi' Was introduced in the show I'm wondering how come the actress playing 'Deepa Sippy' agreed to play such an old character when she's younger or atleast same age grp of the leads 🤔

Daebak thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yup 😲😲 from the very moment Deepa 'chachi' Was introduced in the show I'm wondering how come the actress playing 'Deepa Sippy' agreed to play such an old character when she's younger or atleast same age grp of the leads 🤔

Coz she is a character actor and they do not get much of a choice. But Sikand should atleast have made it believable. Or explained that his chacha is like a few years older to him only. 

Like the old generation had too many kids, due to which there was so much age difference between their kids that the oldest would be married by the time the youngest was 3-4 years old. Hence, the oldest's kid would only be 2-3 years younger to his chacha.

They can bring this into the show, coz even the chacha doesn't look too old.

Daebak thumbnail

I think some CCTV camera would have captured the design assistant tampering with the outfit and the truth will be out.

I see no other way of this issue being resolved. Sonakshi seems to be in Parvati mode, crying and bhashan. I think Praniti won. That moron Sumit would've chance pe danced seeing the tension he is causing between Rohit-Sonakshi.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Even I found this week's episodes were OTT but is still better than other shows at the same time I don't want to lose interest in this show so soon. There are certain things they show which is way too unrealistic, not as in parvati didi's standard(doing operation without degree, bro-in-law is a naag etc etc) but as in standard of a sensible show. 

Like in this fashion show, judge and dancer has emergency at the same day and the main leads of kahani parvati ki ends up helping them by taking their places 😆

And how on earth can 4 out of 5 of the finalists are related to sonakshi. 1 or 2 is fine. But 4 seriously!!!

1) Pari- Okay fine she is Sona's sister.

2) Pooja- She is Rohit's cousin, as in Sona's 'friend'  dr surgeon's cousin

3) That other girl who is Romil's gf- Sona's ex bf's current gf

4) Preeti's Maasi- Sona's fan's aunt

Like wow. I wont be surprised if they show the 5th person also related to Sona 😆 They shld make any one of the other two the winner, but that wont happen, who knows romil's gf will end up winning so neither pari nor pooja wins 😛 Okay fine i think that's too much to expect from an ITV show 😆

I was so annoyed with the OTT stuff they are showing in this fashion show drama(the most boring episodes of this show) I was literally complaining and my mom who likes sensible things but is also a die hard dipika fan too (veena aunty types u can say) was justifying saying its a drama so they will obviously show such things and if not audiences wont watch(like really for other shows she also complains about drama) 😆

I just realised i am confused between praniti n pooja 😆

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

3 nahi 4 out of 5 !!!!!!!!!

2) Praniti- She is Rohit's cousin, as in Sona's 'friend'  dr surgeon's cousin

4) Relative of the little girl who had the heart operation

Daebak thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: randomfancrics

Even I found this week's episodes were OTT but is still better than other shows at the same time I don't want to lose interest in this show so soon. There are certain things they show which is way too unrealistic, not as in parvati didi's standard(doing operation without degree, bro-in-law is a naag etc etc) but as in standard of a sensible show. 

Like in this fashion show, judge and dancer has emergency at the same day and the main leads of kahani parvati ki ends up helping them by taking their places 😆

And how on earth can 3 out of 5 of the finalists are related to sonakshi. 1 or 2 is fine. But 3 seriously!!!

2) Praniti- She is Rohit's cousin, as in Sona's 'friend'  dr surgeon's cousin

Like wow. I wont be surprised if they show the other 2 r also related to Sona 😆

The 4th one is Preeti's mausi. So that's the connection.🤣