Yeh Teri Galiyan

If anybody is still continuing with this show...

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Then am I the only one who thinks that one day, Nandini might just harm her own father and Thakumaa ? She is obsessive you know ! Nandini is obsessed about Shaan and Shubhankar, Nandini's father can do anything to make sure his daughter's happy. But he can also destroy Shaan whom Nandini is obsessed with ! What if Nandini goes literally mad in her so-called obsessive love ? If she can fake as Puchki during Shaan's memory loss phase and frame Shaan in a fake domestic violence case only to get Asmita out of the way, then it should not be unimaginable that this crazy psycho would harm her 'own' dear ones !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I guess I am the only one left and am finding it difficult to watch the episodes mostly I just fast forward as it is too painful to watch...unless the makers bring in some positivity it will continue to loose audience and yes Nandini doesn't love shaan she just wants to possess him and I am sure she will go to any lengths to get him but shaan will hate her even more now considering what she did...but this show needs to bring in positivity otherwise no hopes of it ever regaining lost viewers.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BluebelPrincess

Then am I the only one who thinks that one day, Nandini might just harm her own father and Thakumaa ? She is obsessive you know ! Nandini is obsessed about Shaan and Shubhankar, Nandini's father can do anything to make sure his daughter's happy. But he can also destroy Shaan whom Nandini is obsessed with ! What if Nandini goes literally mad in her so-called obsessive love ? If she can fake as Puchki during Shaan's memory loss phase and frame Shaan in a fake domestic violence case only to get Asmita out of the way, then it should not be unimaginable that this crazy psycho would harm her 'own' dear ones !

I am also watching the episodes. Your ideas always come true...it seems the CVs are reading the posts here. You are right...I think they will show that Nandini is pschycotic

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My situation is a bit weird as I'm technically on Episode 80 of the show, but on T.V., they have recently begun the track where  Shaan has lost his memory and Nandini has arrived as fake Puchki. However, I am keeping up with the current episodes via the precaps that are uploaded onto Instagram.

On one hand I really want to watch the episodes because of Vrushika and Avinash's insanely hot chemistry, but given the content that they are given, it's really tough. Other shows have also put their main leads through various kinds of torturous conflicts, but they have always balanced it with triumph moments. Scenes where they have been able to be at peace, poke fun of each other, and just be in love with each other without caring for the world. Here, it's just tragedy upon tragedy upon tragedy. These scenes are deeply impacting and powerful, but it gets too much for the audience when it's not cut with something light-hearted.

As for the characters and their motivations, I've stopped caring since literally nothing they do makes sense. Thakumaa for example. Why the hell would Puchki or Shaan ever go back for her? She was forcing Puchki to become a prostitute and if Shaan hadn't left, she would have made a pimp out of him. Not to mention all the physical abuse that she had personally inflicted or had allowed to be inflicted upon them.

It just pains me to see how all these characters turned out. They had so much potential to be something great, but it's all been wasted.

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

My situation is a bit weird as I'm technically on Episode 80 of the show, but on T.V., they have recently begun the track where  Shaan has lost his memory and Nandini has arrived as fake Puchki. However, I am keeping up with the current episodes via the precaps that are uploaded onto Instagram.

On one hand I really want to watch the episodes because of Vrushika and Avinash's insanely hot chemistry, but given the content that they are given, it's really tough. Other shows have also put their main leads through various kinds of torturous conflicts, but they have always balanced it with triumph moments. Scenes where they have been able to be at peace, poke fun of each other, and just be in love with each other without caring for the world. Here, it's just tragedy upon tragedy upon tragedy. These scenes are deeply impacting and powerful, but it gets too much for the audience when it's not cut with something light-hearted.

As for the characters and their motivations, I've stopped caring since literally nothing they do makes sense. Thakumaa for example. Why the hell would Puchki or Shaan ever go back for her? She was forcing Puchki to become a prostitute and if Shaan hadn't left, she would have made a pimp out of him. Not to mention all the physical abuse that she had personally inflicted or had allowed to be inflicted upon them.

It just pains me to see how all these characters turned out. They had so much potential to be something great, but it's all been wasted.

Shaan and Asmita's chemistry only gets better....Infact as their chemistry becomes better the plot becomes worse!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prd2bascorpio

Shaan and Asmita's chemistry only gets better....Infact as their chemistry becomes better the plot becomes worse!

And therein lies my predicament. If there was an option to watch just their scenes I would have jumped at it but alas Zee TV hasn't been all too favorable to this show. As for the plot line, I don't know. YTG has a unique talent in being absolutely irritating when it comes to their plots. I mean, I've watched many horrendous shows where logic can't even be found with a microscope, but this one takes the cake.

I guess I have too many expectations and that's why I can't see past all the wasted potential. ðŸ¤”

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Personally I am not watching..reading only the written updates of Sutapasima sometimes...your theory seems totally credible..Nandini will sure turn psycho