Tujhse Hai Raabta

Kalma os pavitra rishta

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again so this os  based on yesterday episode hope you enjoy and like it its my attempt don't know what CVS will show here it goes 

Malhar and Kalyani finally find moksh with the help of kalyani sampda was angry on both kalma kalyani has changed her whole look for moksh and perform dance to distract everyone anu and sarthak sits in sarthak car with moksh and both kalyani and malhar left outside the fish market when their nok jhok started 

Malhar: thank god moksh mil gya likin tum na yeh kya holiya bana rkha hai kalyani ?? Tum to bara uchal uchal ka dance kar rhi thi 

Kalyani: han to kya ?? Mere waja sa aj moksh mila hai warna sampda na koi kasar thori chori thi ma na ap logon ki help ki malhar ji ap mane ya na mane likin mera filmy idea kaam aya aj 

Malhar: kya bakwas hai yeh ?? Aj ka baad ma cable connection katwa don ga yeh films na tumhra dimag kharb kar diya hai 

Kalyani: han han dimag to mera hi jal  gya hai?? To phir ap khare mujhsa baat hi kyun kar rhe  hain ?? Is sa acha tha ma ayi aur kaka ka sath unki gari ma chali jati 

Malhar: han to ma na kab roka hai tume ?? Jao AGR kaka chale gaye to akele chali jao ghar ma bhi tume apni jeep ma bethane ka liye mar nhi rha  

Kalyani:han to ma bhi mare nhi ja rhi samjhe ap jayen ghar ma taxi ma a jaon gi  

Malhar: han to jao na kalyani 

Kalyani and malhar angrily moves away from each other malhar sits in jeep and kalyani started to walk away towards the roadside she goes away thinking about him and he was getting worried about her safety as she was wearing the dancer clothes (same show in serial)she suddenly saw drunk goon on road they saw her with lust in their eyes she feels scary and try to go backwards but her foot hit with stone and she fall on road the goons saw her falling and quickly takes step and comes close to her 

Goon:kya maal mila hai aj sarak pa ?? Apni to kismat khul gayi re aj to madam ka sath thora fun karte 

Other:han han kyun nhi ustad ?? Aj humari kismat khul gayi dekho to sahi kitni mast aur hot hai bikul malai ki trh ab hum ise  Jane nhi denge 

Kalyani: dor ho jao jante nhi ho mujhe ma kon ho ? Mere pati acp malhar rane hai aik aik ko dho dalen gen pass mat ana mere warna pashta hoge  

Goon: jab tak tera pati aye ga tab tak der ho jaye GI madam abhi to ap akeli hai na aj maze Karen gen 

Goons started to comes closer the when he try to holds her hand suddenly malhar comes while searching her and saw whole scene he understand the whole situation he was burning with anger when he try to holds her hand his Kalyani his wife was in danger he curse his own self for fighting with her he comes running and beats them badly and injured them kalyani was so frightened with all those goons she directly comes running to him and throw her self in his arms he holds her back and gives a tight bone crushing hug to her they both remain in this position for while when he released her and kiss on her forehead and cups her face with love tears rolls down from her cheeks he wipes it 

Malhar: tum theek to ho Kalyani?? Plzz Rona band karo ma a gya na tumhre malhar ji ka hote hoe  tume kuch nhi hoga kabhi bhi 

Kalyani: I am sorry malhar ji mujhe ap ki baat maan lene chaiye thi ma hi stupid thi Jo akele road pa chale gayi adhi  raat ko 

Malhar: bus Karo Kalyani tum na jaan bhojh ka nhi kiya na mujhe pta hai tum tension mat lo ab ma hon na mere hote hoe koi apni gandi nazar bhi tum pa dale ga nhi 

Kalyani: jnti hon malhar ji likin agr  ap aj time par na aate  to WO gunde pta nhi mere sath kya karte I am so sacred 

Malhar: shh Kalyani aise nhi bolte na ma hon na tumhre sath bus ab Rona band karo raat bohat ho gayi hai ghar chalte hain 

Kalyani: theek hai chalen malhar ji 

Kalyani try to walk but she was constantly falling seeing her injured foot he instantly pucks her in his arms and make her sit in jeep she smiles looking at his sweet gesture they both remain silent during the whole journey they reach back in their room when he made her sit on bed and brings first aid kit to bandage her injury he try to hold her foot in hand she moves back it instantly 

Malhar: Kalyani kya kar rhi ho ?? Lao apna per dekho zakhm ghera ho jaye ga mujhe bandage karne do 

Kalyani: nhi nhi ma ap sa nhi kar was skte malhar ji ayi kahti hai pati ko patni ka per nhi chone  chaiye paap lagta hai bohat 

Malhar: kalyani yeh kya fazool bakwas hai??ma nhi manta sab ko agr mere per pa chot lagti to kya tum bandage nhi karte ?? Karte na 

Kalyani: malhar ji plzzzz 

Malhar: koi plzzzz nhi ma karon ga that's final no arguments now 

Malhar gently pick her foot and clean the wound and carefully apply the ointment she close her eyes shut he smiles and place the kit on table he goes closer towards her and holds her in hug she blushes he looks at her hot avtar intensely her bare waist and cleavage is making him crazy she gets nervous with his intense gaze he was hesitant t kiss her she instantly understand and place her lips on his and kiss her with whole passion he was shocked but respond back with equal passion he holds her from waist and bites on her neck and breast she moans louder he kiss on her belly button she blushes and hides in his arms while smiling he leaves her and make distance a bit 

Malhar: I know  ka tum yehi soch rhi hon ka ma ROK kyun gya ??likin Kalyani tumhra paon  pa chot lagi hai tum rest karo is time yeh sab theek nhi hai ma nhi chahta ka tumhre paon pa koi bhi pressure aye ma apni wants ka liye tumhri health ka risk nhi LA skta 

Kalyani: I am so lucky to have you in my life ap jaisa pati sabko mile I love you so much 

Malhar: I love you too pagli ab so jao baki baatein kal tum bohat thak gayi ho gi  

Kalyani: OK malhar ji good night (she kiss on his cheek and blushes ) 

Malhar: ma bhi good night bol deta hon (he holds her from neck and kiss on her forehead)

They both sleeps in each others arms on bed while smiling happiness is evident on their faces as they know that their relationship has reach on final stage 

This is it shower you're love by commenting and liking plzzzz hit the button of like and do comment on it each and every like and comment meant a lot to me special request to all those silent members plzzzz at least hit the button of like 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww! This is so cute

Malhar is so caring

Moksh bhi mil gaya

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update savira 

Loved it 

Malhar was so caring 

Do write more 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update .koi mauka nhi chorte yeh .tut hi gaya malhar ka self control 

bb14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aww! This is so cute

Malhar is so caring

Moksh bhi mil gaya

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

Thank you so much for commenting 

It really means a lot to me you comment on my every story 

Moksh ko CVS kalma ko de nhi rhe  isliye ma os  ko da deti hon

bb14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dk26

Awesome update savira 

Loved it 

Malhar was so caring 

Do write more 

It really means a lot to me you comment on my every story

bb14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Nice update .koi mauka nhi chorte yeh .tut hi gaya malhar ka self control 

It really means a lot to me 

ab serial ma malhar ji ka self control CVS torte nhi lisiye ma apne os  ma unhe romantic hero bana deti hon 

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I loved all of your stories and ideas.

You write so awesome stories. 

Goons....😠😠😠😠😠

Acche se dhoya Malhar ne unhe.

Malhar was such a cutie...Caring for his wife...😍😍😍😍😍

I loved it so much...🥰

Edited by InkAndFable - 4 years ago
asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow another cute lil os...You rock dear!!

Loved this side of malhar, he is such a genuine man. Wish we could have get more of kalyani avtar in the show too like returning from there and all..

bb14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmitasb

Wow another cute lil os...You rock dear!!

Loved this side of malhar, he is such a genuine man. Wish we could have get more of kalyani avtar in the show too like returning from there and all..

Thanks for commenting

It really means a lot to me